• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TB-500 dosage

Src5tt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all -

Have a bit of golfers elbow in my left arm and looking to do a run of BPC 157 and TB-500 to help speed up the healing.

Going to do 250 mcg of BPC twice a day and know how to get there. 5mg vial, 3ml bac water so 250 mcg is .15 ml.

For the TB I was going to use 500 mcg daily so .3 using the same approach.

What do you all think of this route?

Hey all -

Have a bit of golfers elbow in my left arm and looking to do a run of BPC 157 and TB-500 to help speed up the healing.

Going to do 250 mcg of BPC twice a day and know how to get there. 5mg vial, 3ml bac water so 250 mcg is .15 ml.

For the TB I was going to use 500 mcg daily so .3 using the same approach.

What do you all think of this route?
That's similar to what I did for a knee issue.

Looks fine.

500mcgs is very common to do daily

TB500 actually can be run even once per week and it is effective. In studies that do exist, it was 5-7g total per week that showed to be very effective

Pricewise this can be very expensive very fast especially if you are combining with BPC.

Just finished my run of tb500 at 5mg twice a week, ran 5 vials so 5 weeks at 10mg a week. This was for my shoulder primarily. Now I'm running BPC157 at 250mcg twice a day into the shoulder.
Had some small results from TB but big results from BPC157.

Thanks all! So fair to say BPC is the must have and TB is the nice to have?

Thanks all! So fair to say BPC is the must have and TB is the nice to have?

Sorry late reply, I don't get email updates to post replies.

For torn shoulders, I have torn both repeatedly, the BPC has been way better than TB. I started feeling relief the very next day and belive I feel reduced pain within hours of each injection.

I'm about to start this as well for the elbows just waiting for my bac water.

If I could add a question, after the repair/healing process is over and the pain is gone is there an aftercare process to be considered?

Wish I would have been aware of the BPC a year ago for my shoulder but thankfully physical therapy got me through it so it’s all good now.

Wish I would have been aware of the BPC a year ago for my shoulder but thankfully physical therapy got me through it so it’s all good now.
Maybe keep on hand incase there are any flare ups with the shoulder.

IML Gear Cream!
Hey Fellas! Merry Christmas!

I'm also going to keep both compounds on hand. In late October I had a grade II tear of my right MCL... I will say that in 2-3 weeks of ED 4iu's of BPC into 3 different sites of my right knee I was 80% recovered; this coupled with some resistance band exercises for stability and strength. I was absolutely amazed at the speed of the recovery, even ppl at my job were amazed at how quick I came back to work. They are both miracle pep's! I have arthritis in my left knee and hip and I've been using intermittently and the pain isnt as severe but when I dont use it, man the pain in my hip in the AM almost brings me to tears (I've had an MRI w/ contrast and have no physical damage to my hip joint, my ortho thought i had a torn labrum - all symptoms pointed to that) . I will be getting injections for both sites from my doc after the holidays.

Just picked some up myself. Trying to figure out how to use the stuff.

Just picked some up myself. Trying to figure out how to use the stuff.
I took my first dose of bpc157/tb500 today.. if you have 5mg powder of tb500. Get some bac water and put in about 3ml of it. I read alot that its a fragile peptide so I injected the water on the side and let it slowly reconstitute.. then draw 15 ius to get 250 mcg. Either do IM or subq near the injury. I did IM in my forearm as I have golfers elbow in both.

Double check w peptide calculator

Just ordered some tb & bpc myself. Looking forward to fixing this nagging shoulder.

Sorry for the late reply fellas. I did one vial of tb and then did BPC for 2 vials and it totally knocked it out. Feeling brand new!

Sorry for the late reply fellas. I did one vial of tb and then did BPC for 2 vials and it totally knocked it out. Feeling brand new!
Fuck I hate you haha I'm 3 Vials in and still have tender pain. Did you inject into forearm belly or closer to the elbow joint?

Back