• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Elementary School Kids' Field Trip to....Gay Bar

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Attachments

• Bars-1-750x394.jpg
    Bars-1-750x394.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 85
This just in: “Fag Hag”, “Twink” and “Bear” just added to the school lexicon. Pending are “Top”, “Bottom” and “Felching”.

Ahhhh, the freedom of being woke.

was that the intended destination or was that a place they just happened upon. Also some places hold events but that isnt what the place is daily 24/7

Theres a lot of questions left to ask. Was it open to general public at the time the kids were there? Most importantly why is the school taking kids to a bar? Did parents sign a permission slip for kids to go?

Theres a lot of questions left to ask. Was it open to general public at the time the kids were there? Most importantly why is the school taking kids to a bar? Did parents sign a permission slip for kids to go?
thats what I was thinking, parents need to sign a permission slip weeks in advance

Wonder if the parents knew what they were signing for and if this was misrepresented then parents ought to raise a big stink. I am sure NO parent would want their kid going to a gay bar at all.

thats what I was thinking, parents need to sign a permission slip weeks in advance

And school administrators ought to be checking into the trip before even allowing permission slips to even go out to the parents. In this case I don't think school admins have vetted this thoroughly enough so they should also get the blame and blowback.

This just in: “Fag Hag”, “Twink” and “Bear” just added to the school lexicon. Pending are “Top”, “Bottom” and “Felching”.

Ahhhh, the freedom of being woke.

Imagine parents hearing those words..time to wash mouth out with soap. Back when I was a kid I had my mouth washed out whenever I said a foul word that I picked up in school.

IML Gear Cream!
Here's the thing. I do not care that somebody is gay. I will never relate and nobody is ever gonna make me believe it is normal. I do believe some people are born this way but I suspect in these times many see the advantage to being "Gay" and "Lez" and running with it especially after having it brow beaten into them at such early ages.

Okay gay guys here? Are you okay with this? I hope not....

Kids, need to be fucking kids, and not pawns in some political or social-political games. It is disgusting. More so than what some of you fags do to each other.... yuck...

I keep telling you fags if you do not start speaking out sooner or later the pendulum swings back...

We made genuine progress and now y'all are fucking it up. I do not want to see otherwise good people on any side of this get hurt but that is what is coming if this shit continues. You do not mess with kids. That is line in the sand nobody should cross, ever.

Here's the thing. I do not care that somebody is gay. I will never relate and nobody is ever gonna make me believe it is normal. I do believe some people are born this way but I suspect in these times many see the advantage to being "Gay" and "Lez" and running with it especially after having it brow beaten into them at such early ages.

Okay gay guys here? Are you okay with this? I hope not....

Kids, need to be fucking kids, and not pawns in some political or social-political games. It is disgusting. More so than what some of you fags do to each other.... yuck...

I keep telling you fags if you do not start speaking out sooner or later the pendulum swings back...

We made genuine progress and now y'all are fucking it up. I do not want to see otherwise good people on any side of this get hurt but that is what is coming if this shit continues. You do not mess with kids. That is line in the sand nobody should cross, ever.

+1 to that. Kids sbould not be exposed to something like this, and it should be up to parents to discuss this sort of topic with their kids.

I have no issues with gays or lesbians and there's a couple of those on my team at work and as long as they act professionally towards me and not try to hit on me or others I'll accept them.

Since when are kids allowed in bars? I had to get a fake ID when I was 17 just to get in the bar. I ain’t never heard of field trips going to watering holes, specially not ones full of rainbow alphabet people..

Since when are kids allowed in bars? I had to get a fake ID when I was 17 just to get in the bar. I ain’t never heard of field trips going to watering holes, specially not ones full of rainbow alphabet people..

From looking at their website it seems more like a restaurant with a bar. So i saw it as equivalent as like Applebee’s or some shit.

From looking at their website it seems more like a restaurant with a bar. So i saw it as equivalent as like Applebee’s or some shit.

the gays have stolen Applebee’s from us too! What the fuck. The end is truly near!

How many ghey's can sit on a bar stool??

It’s a bar and grill, not a bar 21and up establishment. It looks like they had a Halloween event that appears to be for kids. I’d say much ado about nothing. You know what else are bar and grills? Applebee’s and Chili’s. It’s a restaurant with a bar in it. They’re acting like they took them to a go go bar or a club.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s a bar and grill, not a bar 21and up establishment. It looks like they had a Halloween event that appears to be for kids. I’d say much ado about nothing. You know what else are bar and grills? Applebee’s and Chili’s. It’s a restaurant with a bar in it. They’re acting like they took them to a go go bar or a club.

Back