• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

X for gender

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[FONT=&quot]The U.S. State Department has issued the first American passport with an "X" gender marker, designed to give nonbinary, intersex and gender-nonconforming people a marker other than male or female on their travel document.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It did not identify the holder of the first "X" gender passport, but allegedly it's an intersex and nonbinary U.S. Navy veteran 63-year old Dana Zzyym.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Looking through the news, you get polar reactions - from celebrations and congrats to outright protest and outrage. Of course, the truth is in the middle, but what is your reaction?[/FONT]

Yeah, I'm curious what the *other* countries are going to do about this...

Some of them don't play this BS.

All I know is that 10 countries, including Canada, Germany, Australia and India, already offer a third gender on documents. So, at least there won't be any problem traveling there with such passport.

Yeah, I'm curious what the *other* countries are going to do about this...

Some of them don't play this BS.

The U.S. State Department has issued the first American passport with an "X" gender marker, designed to give nonbinary, intersex and gender-nonconforming people a marker other than male or female on their travel document.

It did not identify the holder of the first "X" gender passport, but allegedly it's an intersex and nonbinary U.S. Navy veteran 63-year old Dana Zzyym.

Looking through the news, you get polar reactions - from celebrations and congrats to outright protest and outrage. Of course, the truth is in the middle, but what is your reaction?

why is the truth in the middle? why is that always? lame statement. the truth is not always in the middle. what bathroom will an x go to? what kind of toilet will these dumbasses use?

The truth is in the middle…the Middle East. You think this kind of whackadoodle “logic” will fly there? Myguess is that Pat X or Jeane Gene won’t be traveling many places on that passport. And if they do, prepare to be triggered when they get asked directly if they are male or female, or get their pants yanked down or dress pulled up for a junk check.

I am not a hater in any way but this sort of preposterous pandering make us as Americans more the fools and laughing stock of the world. Motherfuckers without running water or toilets know there are two biological genders.

Does everyone not realize how fucking retarded we have become lately. When I first came to ASF I honestly thought most of you guys were really really out there and fucked up with all the end of days talk and the apocalypse is coming type shit that you all talked about and swore was happening right before our eyes. Well I gotta say things sure are looking like there’s a huge cleansing of the human race coming soon. Some of the shit that’s going on is just fucking crazy to me. It’s embarrassing to be a human and especially a human living in the United States.

On the other hand, my wife just made a clear point. Why do they need toknow your gender when you enter a country anyway? What changes your clearing immigration?
I know some pretty andro chicks who officials probably are trying to guess and are answered when they open a passport but other than that, what difference does it make?

I sat on an oral interview board once where a “Pat” came in. There was a question about cleaning the opposite sex’s restroom. The panellooked like deer in headlights and very nervous, so I took the lead on that one.

Here’s who care about this gender bullshit:
Trans people trying to shove their beliefs down everyone else’s throat and people who are so weirded out by anything out of their insular “norm” who simply can’t deal with it.

Most of us just let them live in their mental dream world as it shouldn’t have any bearing on our lives.

Imagine the shit trans people deal with. Why they want to turn neutral folks into haters baffles me.

IML Gear Cream!
On the other hand, my wife just made a clear point. Why do they need toknow your gender when you enter a country anyway?

Simple. It's one of the deciding factors on criminal activity. Male suspect, approximate age, height, weight, skin color....

Now imagine you need to clear someone and you don't know whether to look in the male/female/x category, so you have to check all 3.

Simple. It's one of the deciding factors on criminal activity. Male suspect, approximate age, height, weight, skin color....

Now imagine you need to clear someone and you don't know whether to look in the male/female/x category, so you have to check all 3.

Suspect is a white female, with a dick, identifies as a unicorn headed north bound on hwy-83…

going to get real interesting when TSA pulls them aside for a search
TSA - says on your id your a female
sis gender woke female - yes and I find you offensive
TSA - well we need to search you then to see what you smuggling in your pants
sis woke soy latte alpha female on 1g of test - how dare you
TSA - well there appears to be a penis here, you could have just accepted your a man and we wouldnt have had to go thru all this you miss your flight, good day zir

On the other hand, my wife just made a clear point. Why do they need toknow your gender when you enter a country anyway? What changes your clearing immigration?
I know some pretty andro chicks who officials probably are trying to guess and are answered when they open a passport but other than that, what difference does it make?

I sat on an oral interview board once where a “Pat” came in. There was a question about cleaning the opposite sex’s restroom. The panellooked like deer in headlights and very nervous, so I took the lead on that one.

Here’s who care about this gender bullshit:
Trans people trying to shove their beliefs down everyone else’s throat and people who are so weirded out by anything out of their insular “norm” who simply can’t deal with it.

Most of us just let them live in their mental dream world as it shouldn’t have any bearing on our lives.

Imagine the shit trans people deal with. Why they want to turn neutral folks into haters baffles me.
'

Slippery slope brother.

We tried that, ignoring them that is. Now they cancel us from our jobs, our lives even, because we disagree. There is no live and let live with people like that. They wanted blood, they will get it...simple as that.

This sounds a little sexist to me. Only three genders? What about the other 57 genders?

I may have mentioned this once or twice, Libturdz are the most deranged cult of kvntz EVER. :goldenahower:

Get Shredded!
Anyway, it is more populist than practical decision. I guess, they hadn't thought this through.

You seem to be right, something has changed and we are living in an absolutely different world from the one we had been born into.

Does everyone not realize how fucking retarded we have become lately. When I first came to ASF I honestly thought most of you guys were really really out there and fucked up with all the end of days talk and the apocalypse is coming type shit that you all talked about and swore was happening right before our eyes. Well I gotta say things sure are looking like there’s a huge cleansing of the human race coming soon. Some of the shit that’s going on is just fucking crazy to me. It’s embarrassing to be a human and especially a human living in the United States.

The truth is in the middle…the Middle East. You think this kind of whackadoodle “logic” will fly there? Myguess is that Pat X or Jeane Gene won’t be traveling many places on that passport. And if they do, prepare to be triggered when they get asked directly if they are male or female, or get their pants yanked down or dress pulled up for a junk check..

Oh my gawd I hope that happens.
Good luck explaining your little gender identity crisis to Tabbib-al Mousef while he's pointing an AK at ur forehead.

Back