• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Becoming the Iron Lion

Get Shredded!
Push today.

Shoulder felt pretty good so we loaded it up a bit more.
7907d1a426be42045b76a829a701dc76.jpg

Last edited:
Pull.

Subbed out the regular one arm Bb row for all Meadows. Getting better at these and starting to feel my whole lat contract now.

Feeling good just tired from work and stuff, sleep is around 4 hours a day with all the extra stuff going on atm.
862518eb8c2cbd01ba857ba94577ea18.jpg

Off today.

No work no training.

Took my daughter to her mom for the weekend after a few hours of sleep. Thawing out chicken for more food prep for the week, laundry, client work, same ole stuff for a Friday.

Tomorrow is leg day and I'll spend time with the wife for the rest of the day. Sleep early tonight if I can!

As often as I am able to and still recover.

Almost done with the cruise too so, I'm in a great spot for whatever comes after.

How long was the cruise and do you have a plan for the next cycle?

How long was the cruise and do you have a plan for the next cycle?
By the time it's over it'll be twelve weeks at least. I'm still not sure I'm going to hop back on right away either.

Things in the gym are going very good and I'm getting stronger each week despite the lack of hormone. I might just ride this wave out for as long as it's productive and add a tiny bit of Deca on because my joints really miss it.

When I do start it'll be the good ole faithful, boring ass test Deca and maybe a low dose of tren hex.

Leg day.

Left knee got tweaked during my first working set on leg press so I dropped one set there and didn't squat.

Legs feel good, didn't crush them but they got a good working none the less. Had sushi after
9756fea6e3f04dacf1b76783f36b0e94.jpg
99fcdc7407c27090c899385815d8da7f.jpg
3f4e8793551bda09c7c3a043d3f438e9.jpg

Push today.

Good session. Nothing crazy and I pulled out the intensity technique sets on pressing to keep the volume down a touch until the shoulder is completely back to normal.

It felt better this session again but, I'm still holding back on increasing load too much and just crushing the contractions and stretches.

Did the Pec deck with one arm at a time today. I did this a couple weeks back and it really felt good so I'll start doing this a bit instead of both arms all the time. I can still load the chest here and keep steady with my current situation so it'll be useful.

Just moving right along.
3b71d09e7461d550a684965ba273b8e1.jpg

Leg day!

Crushed em today. I went a bit overboard on leg press I guess, it affected my hack top set but, I'm feeling it regardless.

Went back over to the Smith for a single top set on stiff leg dead then a single top set on the hammer shrug. I dunno if I prefer these over BB but they felt good and I didn't use a belt.

Had to use the cybex leg curl instead of the star one, it's harder and not as smooth but it did the job.

Got a little bit better today.
33e7549f5979df3fbbe260ec05410eda.jpg

Push day.

Strength was good and no problems with the shoulder. I'll keep babying it for another couple weeks while I finish the cruise though.

I've finally noticed a decrease in performance these past couple sessions. Not strength wise, endurance mostly and overall drive to finish everything. I'm usually holding back to not do an extra something but now I find myself trying to talk myself out of the last exercise.

Hormones are going on 12 weeks at a cruise and, even with the vacation week not training, since we did an entire week of cardio sessions basically, I might just still be a bit worn down. I've pulled a little volume on push and legs, legs being a tweak, the last few sessions which goes into my statement about drive as well.

I'm feeling good overall but, there is definitely room to improve as always.

BTW, hands are numb af from the gh. I'll be getting bloodwork soon. I'm taking an extra week to get it since I was off gh for the week of vacation.
0f18948598a7caeb1185a1bc978f5c88.jpg

Rest.

Nothing to do today so we went to see my mother in law at the nursing home. I hope I never end up in one.... She wanted to be there (nothing is wrong with her and she's barely 60)so I don't feel bad for her but i know it's not somewhere I ever want to spend a day.

Tomorrow is pull day and back to work!

Rest.

Nothing to do today so we went to see my mother in law at the nursing home. I hope I never end up in one.... She wanted to be there (nothing is wrong with her and she's barely 60)so I don't feel bad for her but i know it's not somewhere I ever want to spend a day.

Tomorrow is pull day and back to work!

60 and in a nursing home with nothing really wrong, not even retirement age.

Pull day.

Just gotta keep on winning the little battles.

Three maybe 4 days left of the cruise.
ee8ecac1a6677c65af0b7d357352652f.jpg

Yup.

She's a great liar though so they keep her there

I feel for your situation. Wait until she gets a little dementia and you won't have any clue to the validity of her stories. I treat every phone call from mom as a complete work of fiction.

Get Shredded!
Pull day.

Just gotta keep on winning the little battles.

Three maybe 4 days left of the cruise.
ee8ecac1a6677c65af0b7d357352652f.jpg

for me the winning battle is just being in the gym

Legs.

Back to it. My hip has been bothering me a bit and today was no exception after the training. My low back also feels like it got tweaked a couple days back... Falling apart over here I guess lol.

I know it's just recovery issues and I'm still pushing as hard as possible with minimal hormonal support so, it's gonna creep up.

Despite that, today was a good day training. Strength was great, crazy pumps and gut busting effort and intensity. I willed out quite a few extra reps just because I wasn't going to fucking miss.
bb797496694dffd22e39fafad68a61b0.jpg

No training today.

I slept from 2am until 330pm though. Was great. Definitely need more days like this.

I started having groceries delivered to the house, it's a $5 delivery fee, and it's freed up an hour or two a few times a week where I can sleep in on my non training days. Should have started doing this a long time ago lol.

Tomorrow is push. One more pin left in the cruise bottle. Deciding on what and when.

Push today. Tested the shoulder a bit on Incline.

Strength has fallen off a bit as expected but pretty much pain free. I'll continue to work up slowly and safely.

I have a bottle of HEAL from Muscle Gelz coming. It's a topical Bpc157 tb500 gel that I'll be using on the shoulder and knee. Looks promising so I'll keep everyone updated on that.

Session was good, just gotta keep chipping away.
e470e654c62a25ab16d04eb6f6146069.jpg

Pull day.

Took some video of training and my form on some things has gotten a bit Sloppy. Everything is in line and the muscle is working but my tempo is off.

The biggest part of log booking is making sure all reps are static or else the numbers going up or down mean nothing so, I'll tighten this back up.

Good session though, just need some refining again.
2baa14f965c94634aa459e9b18216647.jpg

Rest day and off work.

Got a lot of stuff done today.

Mowed, weed eating, edging, pulling up vines and weeds in the yard, killed ants, cut down some saplings around the shed and then burned a bunch of sticks and branches.

Then went to the garage and started tossing out junk and old stuff, swept up and some rearranging.

Did my laundry.

Went to the bank to get added onto my mom's bank account in case something happens and I need to pay the bills.

Sam's club for some meats and stuff then the grocery store to pick up meds for the wife and grab some fruit for the diet.

Just got done cooking burgers and fries for the family and now I'm sitting down to do some client work. This time of the year is pretty busy with coaching since guys and gals are starting prep or wanting to drop some winter/off season fluff but, it's going pretty smooth so far.

Tomorrow is leg day so I should be good and rested up after a day off to crush it.

Back