• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Becoming the Iron Lion

Still feeling crappy.

Trained push today and I was definitely not at full capacity. Pushed through though.
869170b7bd961b63d69d58e29d2e2485.jpg
74f66f9451bf694124740329fd44b50d.jpg
27ee01881558e914c0a7e8b4c2439b27.jpg
7c6f8869580e8e3a62fe3fed5dbee1cf.jpg

Hopefully you get over whatever bug you caught and can get back to 100%

Running a low grade fever so no training today. Sleep and water time. This was an hour after some Tylenol and ibuprofen so it was probably higher.
8314bb7cde572517c83d791eb9145a6d.jpg

Finally got to train today. Stupid work.

That sore throat funk stuff I had is still lingering a bit. No fever or anything just sore throat and a little tired.

Was supposed to get my second Jab of the vaccine today but they had to reschedule me for the 23rd.

Trained legs today. Re ordered my exercises (it's on the left) to try and fatigue a bit and pull some weight off my heavy top sets on hack. I still beat my previous numbers but I assume I would have blown by them if I didn't re order. Knee feels decent today after training so that's good.

Weight has dropped 5-7lbs this week. Not sure what's going on there but I'm at 251 in the morning after I was hovering between 256-258. I dunno if it's work, maybe this sore throat, or something else but, food hasn't decreased and timing has actually gotten better with a regular schedule, haven't trained in a few days so no really energy output. I've been getting 7-8 hours of good sleep every night as well.

We continue to roll.
a1a52a7f4f9a11270c43aefb58d19848.jpg
Must be something going around or just that time of year I've had the same as far as sore throat but thats it

Might be almost done with this bug. Tiny bit of a sore throat today. Feeling better.

Trained legs yesterday which was dumb, should have rested to get over this crap but, I love training legs.

Strong af but, gassed quick.

Tomorrow I'll be out of town with the wife then family here Thursday so not much will happen. After the holiday things will be back to normal for sure.

Aaaaaaand were back.

Last training day was the 21st and I've taken off since then.

Had the cold or whatever I finally kicked as of yesterday it seems.

Got my second vaccine injection Tuesday (have to for work) and the wife and I went out of town the same day for the night. Saw a hockey game, I know shit about hockey but it's the second time we've seen a game live and it's the best sport in person imo. Lots of action and very fast. Just sucks that the closest place is 3 hours away.

Didn't have any side effects from the second jab Wednesday or Thursday. I guess being sick leading up to it helped? Dunno.

Thanksgiving was good. A bit rough since it's the first year without my dad but, we had some good memories and laughs despite the void he left.

I ate a shit ton..... Today I was sluggish going into work but, got work done early and trained push. Not bad. No progress today but it felt good to be pretty normal again in the gym. I'm sure things will pick back up after I'm going more regularly compared to the last couple weeks fighting the bug.

I'll be getting bloodwork pulled here soon. Need to look at the time line and see when I can get in to get them done. I'm 4 weeks in so another week will be 5 weeks and plenty of time to pull.
b2410313c8124c1592f9a9cbd93bb9ee.jpg

Busy day!

Worked this morning. Not a terrible day but enough to take up all the morning.

I've had quite a few new clients sign on these past couple weeks so client work has taken up quite a bit of time. Getting all the info needed, asking a million questions, answering a bunch of questions, laying out the training and diet, lots of time adds up.

Trained pull today. Not great. Strength is still kinda crap... Not sure why though. Food has been high, sleep has been decent, had time off work. I guess the cold did a bit of a number on me.

The session was still very good. Lats are cramping up and I'm beat. No deads since I was spent. No point in digging the hole deeper.
42b8233557125012e5bdfe5b97c2b8ac.jpg

I had some testing done on the sust Deca and tren.

Sust came back at 217mg/ml, tren 157mg, Deca 171mg.

All a bit under dosed.

Iron Lion has asked that I stop using the product and they will be pulling it from sales until they can get the issue fixed.

I will continue the gh and igf and have bloods pulled for comparison on some sust I recently tested that came back low.

Well I'm back to updating this log.

I had to pull out the gh a while back but, I started it back up today.

I had 2-3 month break off gh and have been on cruise doses for a few weeks. Pulled some baseline labs a couple days back in the middle of my cruise to check my igf baseline so I'll have these soon.

Going to run 3iu every day for 4-6 weeks and retest igf to see where it's at. I'm a poor responder to anabolics and gh in regards of number elevations but, I've tested a time or hundred and know what is acceptable for myself.

REHH;1974557 said:
Good to see you back up and running
Glad to be back going!

Off day

Doing some stuff around the house mostly.

Mom came and took me and the wife for an anniversary lunch today. Tiny little Italian place right down the road. It was amazing. I had chicken marsala for the first time, won't be the last.

Now is time to finish up laundry, grocery shopping, do some vacuuming, change air filters, finish up client check ins and prep food for the coming week.

That's an off day for me

Legs.

Fucking killer session. I was soaked with sweat which isn't common for me since I take long rest periods. Went through my entire intra, drank half, filled it back up, drank half filled it back up, drank all of it which comes out to a gallon.

Strength was crazy good. The exercise order moved leg press before hatfield Squats and I still beat my hatfields loading set reps and matched the second set.

These great sessions during the cruise are where you make the bacon.

Placebo gh pumps yesterday and today as well..... Felt crazy full yesterday afternoon after my first pin in the morning and, legs were swollen to all hell during training. Placebro.... Maybe
de80eb136bc44362d10a3923af0c84cb.jpg

Montego1;1974585 said:
Glad to be back going!

Off day

Doing some stuff around the house mostly.

Mom came and took me and the wife for an anniversary lunch today. Tiny little Italian place right down the road. It was amazing. I had chicken marsala for the first time, won't be the last.

Now is time to finish up laundry, grocery shopping, do some vacuuming, change air filters, finish up client check ins and prep food for the coming week.

That's an off day for me

Wow....brownie points stacking

Montego1;1975504 said:
Best I can do
8c043e69202203d70d860072477c25e3.jpg
8df49671472e97889fc4765945e9432f.jpg
2fa88dd0e034b8d07c26945bf048e235.jpg
Those are some solid numbers. Thats what I'm shooting for on trt. How much test are you pinning per week?

wesley_swolle;1975520 said:
Those are some solid numbers. Thats what I'm shooting for on trt. How much test are you pinning per week?
It's about 70mg eod and this was 2 full days after my last injection.

I always test on the low end.

Montego1;1975697 said:
It's about 70mg eod and this was 2 full days after my last injection.

I always test on the low end.

I can see it now... looks good. Lower than normal TT for 250mg a week.

Montego1;1974893 said:
Legs.

Fucking killer session. I was soaked with sweat which isn't common for me since I take long rest periods. Went through my entire intra, drank half, filled it back up, drank half filled it back up, drank all of it which comes out to a gallon.

Strength was crazy good. The exercise order moved leg press before hatfield Squats and I still beat my hatfields loading set reps and matched the second set.

These great sessions during the cruise are where you make the bacon.

Placebo gh pumps yesterday and today as well..... Felt crazy full yesterday afternoon after my first pin in the morning and, legs were swollen to all hell during training. Placebro.... Maybe
de80eb136bc44362d10a3923af0c84cb.jpg

Nice session

REHH;1975879 said:
I can see it now... looks good. Lower than normal TT for 250mg a week.
Yeah, I have always tested low for total test and igf.

My body just doesn't metabolize the hormones well.

Last couple sessions. (forgot my pull session picture )

My left shoulder is still giving me issues so I pulled back the weight a lot. It felt a little better this session but, it's still pretty weak and I'm being reserved. Trying to get the most out of every rep and feel the chest which has always been hard for me since my shoulders are so dominant.

Today was pull. Good session. Swapped out the one arm Bb for a Smith Row, should have just waited...... The connection I'm getting doing all my stuff, besides some cluster sets, isolaterally is far superior to traditional rows. Everything else was good though. Still beating the book with robot reps.
381e83c9480d949866e0be980ed459cd.jpg

Montego1;1975969 said:
Yeah, I have always tested low for total test and igf.

My body just doesn't metabolize the hormones well.

Me too, more so I have low igf and don't elevate much on hgh

Back