• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Becoming the Iron Lion

IML Gear Cream!
Update on the items

The oils are very smooth. They're mct and flow great through the 25g's I use. No pip with the tren and Deca, very very mild pip with the sust and it's hit or miss if I have gotten even that slight bit.

Igf is acting like igf lol. Using it immediately post training is hard to see it doing anything but, my pumps are holding longer after training and, in getting food pumps in the following two meals which wasn't the case before.

Grey tops - I've kept my dose from the orange tops consistent when switching to the grey tops and, I've started to get some numbing in my hands when I'm sleeping. I also had a little extra water pop up this week which is fine and dandy. This could be a fluke since I did have some water retention after my high calorie meals or just switching types of gh which is very common.

So far I'm very happy with everything.

Nice to hear the good reviews so far

Training logs from the last 3 sessions.

Today I trained pull and it went pretty well. I guess I'm never doing fucking deads again...... Every time I've had them on the day someone is in the fucking way. Today, again, girl doing hip thrusts. She's a competitor though and trains like a beast so it didn't bother me as much.

The Incline DB rows I'm going to pull. I have worked those up to a good weight but it's at the point where the bench is coming off the ground in the stretch aaaaaaand I can't breath. I'll decide what I'll do here next time I get to this rotation.

High rep rack pulls suck, laid down after both sets to not throw up.
613b3f37b63663067f7f15ec446f26a9.jpg
e70110d9f979a1bd9ab67e098d8b29cc.jpg

Little bit of a rough go the couple sessions ehh
Yeah, that funk I had killed my push day.

The leg day was a different approach then the previous so, weights weren't accurate. It was a good one though.

Food pumps 45 minutes after eating. This is becoming normal since adding the igf and switching to the gray tops.

I'm not a very vascular guy so, it's interesting.
b852bd96f06b15b08762a07d30697c04.jpg
13670004c261a7712582bd887a763dc8.jpg

Crushed legs today. The tempo training is fucking brutal as usual and I'm really enjoying not putting a million plates on every exercise lol.

From last session, Weights went up, reps went up, tempo was perfect, intensity was crazy and I was sweating pretty good which isn't typical for me.

I didn't add intensity technique volume this session again since the new stimulus will carry me a bit and I'll have it in my bank pocket when weights gets crazy again.
cde1c901a4c7aa744bfa441fe470ef10.jpg

Crushed legs today. The tempo training is fucking brutal as usual and I'm really enjoying not putting a million plates on every exercise lol.

From last session, Weights went up, reps went up, tempo was perfect, intensity was crazy and I was sweating pretty good which isn't typical for me.

I didn't add intensity technique volume this session again since the new stimulus will carry me a bit and I'll have it in my bank pocket when weights gets crazy again.
cde1c901a4c7aa744bfa441fe470ef10.jpg

How many days a week u training

How many days a week u training
Right now it's 3 on one off (legs push pull) repeat with an extra off day occasionally. The extra day usually depends on work or if I'm feeling a bit beat up.

Pretty simple and easy.

Instead of adding extra days for weak body parts, I've just been adjusting training to hit those spots along with everything else but add an extra set compared to my typical volume to that body part and an intensity technique.

For example, hamstrings/glutes were behind so, I am sure to add in some type of movement on pull day which is usually deadlifts (aside from the last few weeks of not being able to do them because of girls doing hip thrusts in the area) so they get extra attention while not having to go an extra day and reduce frequency. On my leg day, I will usually use a muscle round or cluster set on whatever my hamstring movement is that will allow it safely.

Back thickness is the same. I do some type of rdl/stiff leg on leg day to make up there.

Get Shredded!
Push.

Fuck you Incline Smith.... Top set hasn't improved in a couple weeks but my backoff and cluster sets improved.

Switched out the jm press for a close grip machine press using a Pulldown bar between the handles. Good variation I used to use a lot.

Switched out Incline DB fly for Pec deck. I've started to get some tenderness in my left shoulder since I started the DB fly so I pulled em.

Great session.
1eba38f37b148b133e0c67241e9ac8e1.jpg

Are you trying to gain weight or recomp while maintaining where u are.
Been pushing the weight up for a few months now but, it climbs a few lbs then stops, I'm get harder, then weight will drop a tiny bit, I'll push up food, repeat. So, a slow gaining process just hoping for quality tissue.

258 this morning, hoping for 265 with this body comp for a good few months before starting a prep later next year.

I was up to 265 last time I began prep but it wasn't as good as this 258 by a mile.

I'm hoping iron Lion has some kind of discount for black Friday. I would love to pick up ten igf-1-lr3

Crazy sales will coming soon.

Pull day.

Went in after work. I'm on a set schedule for a bit, not sure for how long, 5am - 5pm. I do not like training after work but, I'll have to from time to time with my schedule.

I could definitely feel the loss of energy but, powered through.

Finally got to do deads. Meh, partials suffered but the working set went up in weight, down in reps. Stopped a couple reps early because I felt like my lats were gonna tear.... Strange feeling.

Pulled out the cybex row since I've maxed it out in weight and reps. Subbed in One arm Bb rows which hit extra hard today.

Threw random bicep super sets at the arms to make it faster but they were hurting.
9a26e9e1b76ab18bf01c9f4f5aee3589.jpg

Pull day.

Went in after work. I'm on a set schedule for a bit, not sure for how long, 5am - 5pm. I do not like training after work but, I'll have to from time to time with my schedule.

I could definitely feel the loss of energy but, powered through.

Finally got to do deads. Meh, partials suffered but the working set went up in weight, down in reps. Stopped a couple reps early because I felt like my lats were gonna tear.... Strange feeling.

Pulled out the cybex row since I've maxed it out in weight and reps. Subbed in One arm Bb rows which hit extra hard today.

Threw random bicep super sets at the arms to make it faster but they were hurting.
9a26e9e1b76ab18bf01c9f4f5aee3589.jpg

Thanks very much,
you are doing a great job.:)

IML Gear Cream!
I'm hoping iron Lion has some kind of discount for black Friday. I would love to pick up ten igf-1-lr3

10?.....you need 20 for a good cycle......lol

Sale coming soon...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211111-085325_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211111-085325_Gallery.jpg
    770.1 KB · Views: 46
But my suggestion is go for the "Trifecta"...HGH, HCG, IGF

With that combo I pack on size like crazy even while only using a TRT dose of test.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211111-085957_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211111-085957_Gallery.jpg
    923.9 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
But my suggestion is go for the "Trifecta"...HGH, HCG, IGF

With that combo I pack on size like crazy even while only using a TRT dose of test.

And BTW my protocol for this is as follows

HCG 250-500iu twice a week
HGH 2-3iu twice a day
IGF-1LR3 25-50mcg once a day.

Had some guys run this and get fantastic results, couple are IFBB pros.

Last edited:
10 1mg is a lot for at least 6 weeks u think at 40 Ed
One kit of 100mcg vials is 20 50mcg shots.

If you're using it only on training days that's three weeks or so? Would need 2 kits to get 6 weeks, ish.

One kit of the 1mg igf would be more then enough for 3 8 week runs

Last edited:
10 1mg is a lot for at least 6 weeks u think at 40 Ed

50mcg a day of 1mg vials IGF-1LR3 will give you 20 days per vial, so a kit will last 20x10 = 200 days.

The .1mg(100mcg) vials is 2 days per vial. 20 days per kit.

Last edited:
Took a couple days off.

Today was our neighborhood yardsale. I got my mom to come over and sell some stuff. She's a borderline hoarder but, it's all new stuff, not trash and such. Just a ton of things she's bought and never used.

They started at 7am, I got off work early so I was here by ten. She made $450. After my dad passed this year she's had to adjust to her new income so, this will help her a ton.

My next training day will be legs so hoping tomorrow I'm off early so I can go crush it.

Monday is my second jab for the vaccine so I'll train push Monday and pull Tuesday unless the shot has me down Tuesday.

Took a couple days off.

Today was our neighborhood yardsale. I got my mom to come over and sell some stuff. She's a borderline hoarder but, it's all new stuff, not trash and such. Just a ton of things she's bought and never used.

They started at 7am, I got off work early so I was here by ten. She made $450. After my dad passed this year she's had to adjust to her new income so, this will help her a ton.

My next training day will be legs so hoping tomorrow I'm off early so I can go crush it.

Monday is my second jab for the vaccine so I'll train push Monday and pull Tuesday unless the shot has me down Tuesday.

Had one phizer shot, had sides for a few days

Finally got to train today. Stupid work.

That sore throat funk stuff I had is still lingering a bit. No fever or anything just sore throat and a little tired.

Was supposed to get my second Jab of the vaccine today but they had to reschedule me for the 23rd.

Trained legs today. Re ordered my exercises (it's on the left) to try and fatigue a bit and pull some weight off my heavy top sets on hack. I still beat my previous numbers but I assume I would have blown by them if I didn't re order. Knee feels decent today after training so that's good.

Weight has dropped 5-7lbs this week. Not sure what's going on there but I'm at 251 in the morning after I was hovering between 256-258. I dunno if it's work, maybe this sore throat, or something else but, food hasn't decreased and timing has actually gotten better with a regular schedule, haven't trained in a few days so no really energy output. I've been getting 7-8 hours of good sleep every night as well.

We continue to roll.
a1a52a7f4f9a11270c43aefb58d19848.jpg

Still feeling crappy.

Trained push today and I was definitely not at full capacity. Pushed through though.
869170b7bd961b63d69d58e29d2e2485.jpg
74f66f9451bf694124740329fd44b50d.jpg
27ee01881558e914c0a7e8b4c2439b27.jpg
7c6f8869580e8e3a62fe3fed5dbee1cf.jpg

Back