• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Went to Walmart pharmacy for 25g pins...were they lying?

100%natural

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I just went to Wal Mart pharmacy to find some 25g pins and walked up to the blonde girl worker and handed her a paper that said 25g 1inch 3cc and said I need some of these. She said how many. I answered a box of 100.

So she walks in the back starts looking then starts talking to a guy pharmacist who acts like her boss honestly, then she comes to me and says they don't have 25g 1inch. I asked do you have any 25g at all. She answered yes. I say how many. She says 5. I say 5 isn't enough. She then tells me they have 31g box of 100. I say no thanks, but thank you anyway and leave.

I get the feeling the boss guy didn't want to sell me what I was wanting the 25g for some reason so he made up they only had 5.

They were definitely lying to me about having only 5 right?

So I just went to Wal Mart pharmacy to find some 25g pins and walked up to the blonde girl worker and handed her a paper that said 25g 1inch 3cc and said I need some of these. She said how many. I answered a box of 100.

So she walks in the back starts looking then starts talking to a guy pharmacist who acts like her boss honestly, then she comes to me and says they don't have 25g 1inch. I asked do you have any 25g at all. She answered yes. I say how many. She says 5. I say 5 isn't enough. She then tells me they have 31g box of 100. I say no thanks, but thank you anyway and leave.

I get the feeling the boss guy didn't want to sell me what I was wanting the 25g for some reason so he made up they only had 5.

Order online fuck Walmart. Nothin but fat fucks walkin around there anyways

Brick and mortar stores are dickish about selling pins. As mentioned, buy online. Also, subq 31ga is a real treat. You were on the verge of discovering the best way to pin ever.

In NJ they only give u pack insulin pins.. I get them on Amazon easy

I went to my local pharmacy to get some . They asked for my script !!! I was like WTF, cant buy them over the counter anymore . But I can order a box from Amazon for $25.

Her in cali they get weird when you ask for em unless you bring a script i just bring my bag label from my trt doc but honestly they don't seem to ever carry much especially 25 and 27s best to get em online plus way cheaper.

Brick and mortar stores are dickish about selling pins. As mentioned, buy online. Also, subq 31ga is a real treat. You were on the verge of discovering the best way to pin ever.

Well I already have insulin pins so I didn't need anymore and I use them but it's inconvenient when pinning more than 1 compound and when pinning more than half a ml so it takes several shots which takes forever it seems. Also the subq seems to burn more than the intramuscular. I was just wanting a quicker more convenient way when injecting a couple mls per day.

I went to my local pharmacy to get some . They asked for my script !!! I was like WTF, cant buy them over the counter anymore . But I can order a box from Amazon for $25.

They were willing to sell me insulin pins without a script by the box but I already had some. Apparently for insulin pins here, or at least at this particular wal mart a photo id is the only requirement for insulin pins.

Maybe she was wasn't lying about a limited number of 25gs.

You guys gotta understand that probably 90% of the people that show up asking for needles are junkies trying to hurry up and get a fix in them ASAP. I realize no Junkie is using 25 gauge pins to shoot up in a vein but they probably make selling needles so uncomfortable for Pharmacies that it causes them to be assholes about it. Probably bad for business having a line full of heroin addicts fighting for position in line. Amazon does not discriminate

I went into Walmart with Amy trt paper work and prescription for Test and tried to get some 25’s. I just told him what I need and he just looked at me dumbfounded and said you can only get those via prescription. I said I have my test prescription right here and he said no you need a prescription faxed to this pharmacy each and every time you need syringes or needles…

Guess it’s how it works in Wisconsin Walmart’s. I know it’s not illegal to purchase needles w/o s script so I don’t know why they require one…

The Walmart here in Texas never has 25 Guage, but I don't have any issues getting 23 guage

Online is way easier. Medlabgear has been solid for me.

They always assume you’re on heroin and pull dumb shit. Just order them online

I have always ordered online. Buy in bulk so you have plenty and you won’t have to look at those ppl looking at you like “what’s he up to?”

Yeah online I get a box of 100 for under $30.

25g 1" are insulin needles for the typical morbidly obese walmart customer lol

Back