• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Flash’s Superhero Tren E log

IML Gear Cream!
Are your joints feeling any dryness yet from aromasin with masteron?

Luckily I have not had any joint issues yet. In fact, I haven’t needed to use my wrist wraps yet either for heavy presses or my elbow sleeve. So far so good!

Day 50: 12/13/21
I experienced my first annoying side effect that put a little damper on my weekend. I started to get some very bad indigestion over the weekend. It was very painful and killed my appetite altogether. I ran out of my Omeprazole too and put in for a refill immediately. I know my eating took a slight hit over the weekend but I know things will get back on track for me. Today I was feeling by far the worst I have felt and I remembered the baking soda and water drink to combat indigestion. I drank that and immediately felt better! I was able to get my butt into the gym and I’m so glad I did. It was by far my best workout of this cycle. More on that later. Tomorrow my script should be ready to be picked up so hopefully this indigestion issue will be long gone. I know the Tren can play havoc on indigestion. The same for oral steroids too. I especially feel it when I use liquid orals.

Meals for the day: started off slow due to indigestion but picked up as the day progressed.

Meal 1: 3oz of 90/10 ground sirloin, 1 cup egg whites and 2.5 low carb tortillas

Meal 2: Greek yogurt and banana

Meal 3: Footlong oven roasted chicken breast on Italian bread from Subway.

Meal 4: pre-workout meal. 7oz chicken thighs & 1 cup jasmine rice

Meal 5- post workout meal- 1 Lean Body RTD drink

Meal 6: same as meal 4 but 8oz of chicken thighs

Workout for day: push a
Since I had a few days off from my last workout, I decided to restart my schedule and kick things off with my push a routine. I felt like a monster in the gym tonight. My strength was on point. I felt so great tonight!

Push A:
1. Decline DB press- I kicked my workout off with this heavy press. I did a lot of warm up sets before going heavy. My last set was with the 105lb dumbbells for 10 good quality reps.
2. Incline hammer press- worked my way up to 3 plates for 10 reps.
3. DB side raise- decided to start with lightweight for higher reps and last set was 30lbs for 10 reps.
4. Hammer Machine shoulder press- I was still feeling fresh and strong here so I cranked up the heat a bit. Started off with 1 45 on each for 20reps and finished with three 45’s and one 25lb plates on each side for 8 reps. My shoulders were taxed
5. Rope push down- great form tonight. 4 sets total
6. Tricep reverse cable extension - great pump. My veins around my Tri’s were popping out tonight.
7. DB rear delt fly- wanted to get a great all around shoulder pump today. I succeeded.

Injection day today: one 3.25 ml shot in my upper left glute. Shot breakdown:

1 ml- Superhero Tren E
1 ml - Mast E
1.25 ml- Test E
50 mg oral Winstrol pre-workout

I’ll be switching to 3 shots a week on M,W and F. My goal is to ride out the Superhero Tren at 2.25 ml a week at 528.75 mg and raise my test e to about 1 gram and also my Mast E dose to 700 to 800mg a week. Winstrol will stay at 50mg.

AI dosages- I’ve been running Aromasin at 12.5mg twice a week on shot days. I’ll stick with that until I start to notice any need for more.

I’m sorry if this post seems like it is all over the place tonight. I feel this very euphoric feeling tonight after my workout. It’s a combination of being tired with a runner’s high type feeling. I hope I continue to kill it in the gym as I hit week 8. My eating should get back on track and stay that way once I pick up my meds. The indigestion I experienced over the weekend was very awful. I didn’t feel like eating anything and I would get this severe rush of painful heart burn that made me just want to lay down. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to. Too many things to do! My pull workout tomorrow! I’m excited for legs on Wednesday too!

Goodnight ASF!

I hope your meds fix the indigestion pain ASAP. Have a great pull workout tonight! 💪

Day 65: 12/28

What’s up ASF. It’s been a crazy 2 weeks since I last posted on my log. I truly now can embrace the old saying of “when it rains, it pours!” My family has been through a lot in these past two weeks. To kick things off, pun intended, I kicked my dresser late at night as I sleepily came back to bed from going to the bathroom. I was half asleep and kicked my dresser square on my big toe of my left foot. I initially thought I broke my toe because I was in so much pain after the incident. I woke up to a swollen and purple toe. I was unable to do any cardio for the first 4 days following the injury but I managed to sluggishly limp thru some basic walking on the treadmill around day 5 post injury. I love to warm up on the treadmill for 10 minutes before lifting. It not only helps warm up my muscles but it is great at getting mentally prepared for my big lifts ahead. I could never understand how ppl can come in cold off the street and go right into lifting?? I was unable to do legs for a week as well due to the sever pain in my toe. Luckily I started to feel about 85-90% better as of yesterday and now I’m able to resume my usual treadmill work.

Then unfortunately, things really started to go downhill and fast!! My uncle passed away after his tough battle with cancer a few days before Christmas Eve. That really put a damper on Christmas to say the least. If that wasn’t bad enough, in 48 hours following my uncle passing, my wife lost her uncle from his battle with cancer and she also lost her cousin in a car accident caused by a drunk driver. Very awful!! Hence, why I’ve been unable to update my log. I tried my best to workout when I could and stick to my diet the best I could as well. It was very difficult finding time to go to the gym but I needed it to help keep my mind right. The gym is like my church. It’s where I clear my mind of all my Earthly stressors and let go of all my troubles and take it out on the iron!

I hit the gym tonight after not being able to lift since last Thursday. I totally screwed up and thought since my gym was open 24/7 that they would be open on Christmas Eve and Christmas for regular hours of operation but they had shortened hours on Christmas Eve and were closed on Christmas. That really F’d with my mind because I was looking forward to shedding all my pain and emotions I had built up. I should have checked the hours but my mind was somewhere else. Luckily, being around my son really helped me and took the place of the gym for my mental health. I need to learn to do yoga or meditation exercises Incase I’m unable to hit the gym.

Workouts for today:

Push A:
1. Incline DB press 4 sets- last set 90lb x 11
2. Incline hammer press- heavy sets- 3 45’s on each side for 10 reps on my last set.
3. Seated cable Chest fly- I actually started my workout with this exercise. Great stretch!
4. Cable side raise
5. Hammer Machine shoulder press- 3 45’s each side X 12 reps
6. Rope push down-
7. 1 arm Tricep cable OH extension- great stretch

I had been killing it in the gym lately before things went crazy. But, even with all the craziness happening in my life, I was still able to have some great workouts!! I took it somewhat easy tonight since I have not worked out since last Thursday. Great sweat and I needed the mental clarity I get from hitting the gym!

Pin day-
Pin schedule this week Tues, Thur and Sat
1 ml Tren E
1.25 ml Mast E
1 ml Test E

Winstrol 50mg ED

One good thing is I made sure not to skip any pin days. I didn’t need the crazy dips in my hormone levels on top of what was already going on.

Hopefully now that all the memorials are finished and things seem to be settling down, I can get back to where I left off and go hard to finish up this cycle.

Still no bad sides to note. No joint pain at all from Winstrol or my AI. I did manage to stay pretty lean these past two weeks even though I wasn’t 100% with my diet. If anything, I did under eat. We slacked on buying groceries due to what had happened with all of our grieving. Thank goodness we were stocked up in the freezer with meat. Understandably though, my wife wasn’t up for cooking so I had to do my best. Thank goodness for our Air Fryer. I ate a lot of white rice, beef and broccoli from our favorite Chinese restaurant. They know us pretty well over the years and they try to make my meals as clean as possible. I talked to them about my diet and they are so cool to be willing to help me out. I also found a cool little Arabic restaurant that has a great little meal comprised of rice and chicken kabobs for very good price. I usually add extra chicken and it’s a decent little meal for eating out. It’s one of the cleanest I found. They also opened a Clean Eatz restaurant by me too. The same Clean Eatz that serves the macro based meals that cater to bodybuilders and the fitness community. You can order custom meals to go or eat a fresh meal in the restaurant. I lived of them, my Chinese place and the Arabic restaurant the last two weeks when I didn’t have time to cook. Not my optimal choice but the best choice for that situation!

Meals for the day:

Meal 1- 1 cup egg whites and 1/2 cup Oates

Meal 2- 4.5 Oz of chicken breast, 1 cup basmati rice

Meal 3- 5.5oz of chicken breast and 1 cup basmati rice

Meal 4- Lean Body RTD and 1 small banana and some taco meat

Meal 5- 1.5 cup of homemade chili and 3 rice cakes

Live every day to the fullest my friends! You never know when your time is up! Appreciate the gift of today! &

Goodnight ASF!

It sounds like you’ve been through hell. I hope everything is positive in your life for a long time to come. I hear you on the gym. It’s the one thing to keep us sane in this world!

Thank you so much for the kind words everyone! Things are slowly getting back to somewhat normal for me and my family! I wanted to post a progress gym pic for everyone! I must say that the gym has definitely helped me stay positive! My pumps have been phenomenal lately! After a few warm up sets, I can feel my body transform into Beast Mode. My vascularity has increased tremendously! Here is a gym pic from tonight’s push workout for day number 74 of my cycle! Post to come later!
11ab16959dfe738180eff53478ae01e4.jpg

Thank you so much for the kind words everyone! Things are slowly getting back to somewhat normal for me and my family! I wanted to post a progress gym pic for everyone! I must say that the gym has definitely helped me stay positive! My pumps have been phenomenal lately! After a few warm up sets, I can feel my body transform into Beast Mode. My vascularity has increased tremendously! Here is a gym pic from tonight’s push workout for day number 74 of my cycle! Post to come later!
11ab16959dfe738180eff53478ae01e4.jpg
You’re a beast! Excellent work! 💪

You’re a beast! Excellent work!

I feel great man! I haven’t been able to do much of any cardio lately either. It’s winter time anyway! I’ll save that for Spring time! I love the consistency of gains this cycle has produced. I don’t feel my joints hurting from growing too fast like times before!

Back