Uncle Z

Road to 10 Pounds in 5 week Dbol/Drol combo log UncleZ!!

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,038 Posts
    Rep Points

Sub - another log of awesomeness

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    637 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cdubw44 View Post
    Sub - another log of awesomeness
    Thank you bro!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Redbird51 View Post
    Great log. Keep killing it man
    Gracias, appreciate you bro!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Keep up the great progress man and you should be feeling great!
    Not to bad, thanks bro. Need more size, never comes fast enough!!
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    637 Posts
    Rep Points

Alright..

Thanksgiving is going to kind of fuck up my schedule a bit. But it is what it is. Don't think I can get to the gym on Thursday wife is already sweating me. Got to do the whole Thanksgiving family thing, lol.

Going to skip Thursday go Friday Saturday off Sunday. Feeling great no problems. Head feels like it's going to explode sometimes now that I upped the drol dbol to 75mg. Not to bad tho. Only when I'm lifting really heavy shit feels like my eyes are going to blow out of my head, lol.

Staying full is shit. Calories are Sky High. Last couple days been lax with my meals. Still getting them in just not at the right time. That's got to stop. Yesterday I slapped myself in the face and said no more. Stick to the plan you skinny piece of shit.

Today is going to be a heavy leg day tons of weight shitload of volume. Going to be hobbling out of there. Maybe hit some calfs at the end if I have time.

Took half a Dbol/Drol this morning with my protein shake and athletic greens and oatmeal. Waking up pumped. Had a hard time washing my car this weekend my lower back felt like it was going to explode within 2 minutes of bending over.

About to get lunch, gym at 415 one pill Dbol/Drol at 315. Pre-workout at 400.

Pinning 150mg Test E tonight. M/Thursday.
    Novidex 12mg in the Am 12mg in the PM. Gyno is pretty much gone. Going to stop taking that in a couple days. Also took .5mg Caber this morning as well.

All in all, feel pretty damn good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    637 Posts
    Rep Points

Hit legs today. Really fucked my self up. Feelin good right now. Definitely seeing some growth in my chest. Reallt been focusing on that area. Hopefully tomorrow I'm sore as fuck.

One more meal at 9. Life is good. Still in smash mode from the gym. After the full dose of drol/dbol im super amped up, tryin to chill. 3 day work week. Thank God!!!

Little chest pic, upper chest looks alot better. For me anyway. I know I'm a pussy. Give me more time to add size. I'll be something someday. Give me time God damm it!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Seattlesbest View Post
    Hit legs today. Really fucked my self up. Feelin good right now. Definitely seeing some growth in my chest. Reallt been focusing on that area. Hopefully tomorrow I'm sore as fuck.

One more meal at 9. Life is good. Still in smash mode from the gym. After the full dose of drol/dbol im super amped up, tryin to chill. 3 day work week. Thank God!!!

Little chest pic, upper chest looks alot better. For me anyway. I know I'm a pussy. Give me more time to add size. I'll be something someday. Give me time God damm it!!!

Looking good brother, got that hard look going! How ya feeling with the adjustments to the cycle?

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,318 Posts
    Rep Points

You are knocking this log out the park brother. Definitely more EP opportunities for you if wanted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    637 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    Looking good brother, got that hard look going! How ya feeling with the adjustments to the cycle?
    Thanks man, feeling a little down mentally... But I'm holding size and still gaining, just don't feel the power of the 1,000mg test haha.

I know it'll be worth it tho. Receptors really need a break. Or maybe I'm just an impatient fuck. 4 week break from high doses, and we will see if I can add mass faster.

Hope your runs going good bro, I been keepin up with your log. Can't wait to see what Montigo does with you. Let us know the hard times to!! Im pullin for you bro!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    637 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    You are knocking this log out the park brother. Definitely more EP opportunities for you if wanted.
    Thanks man, just givin an honest review!! Going to push it out one more week. Get a little more if I can!! Haha. Really going to miss the fullness and strength...

Going to give a really detailed evaluation soon here!! Thanks again bro!! If you have any future opportunities you let me know. The Dbol/Drol is 100% GTG. I'm sure the other products hit just as hard!!

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,917 Posts
    Rep Points

Love the log dude!

I was thinking about adding an additional chest pump day to try and catch up with my shoulders. My biggest problem is I can’t hit incline bench without engaging my front delts and I walk out of chest day with painfully pumped front delts and my chest just really doesn’t respond like the rest of my body. Always been that way…

if you get a minute would you post what your typical chest routine looks like. I wanna get a look at what others are doing and tweak things up a bit

This is what my chest day typically looks like

warm up: push ups and incline cable flyes
    meat n potatoes: incline db, flat db, decline cables (standing)
    finishers: landmine incline press or cable crossovers
    “Tape on a dick you twat waffle” - IronRage & Dale C.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    637 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Love the log dude!

I was thinking about adding an additional chest pump day to try and catch up with my shoulders. My biggest problem is I canÂ’t hit incline bench without engaging my front delts and I walk out of chest day with painfully pumped front delts and my chest just really doesnÂ’t respond like the rest of my body. Always been that wayÂ…

if you get a minute would you post what your typical chest routine looks like. I wanna get a look at what others are doing and tweak things up a bit

This is what my chest day typically looks like

warm up: push ups and incline cable flyes
    meat n potatoes: incline db, flat db, decline cables (standing)
    finishers: landmine incline press or cable crossovers
    Thanks bro! Appreciate it. I feel your pain. I have the same problem that I'm trying to work on. My front delts just overpower everything.

I really don't have a routine. I've really noticed a change when I started to slow down my movements. And really focusing on the squeeze.

I start out with really light weight and rep it out at a certain angle until I feel where it burns. Then I start a working set at the same angle. I noticed if I do to much weight my delts will kick in. Thats the key for me. Can't ego out with my chest. Have to really focus.

I dont do flat bench ever. Incline and decline. Use a variety of machines and I love doing cables. Using the cable machine doing the most muscular pose really has brought up my chest. Squeeze like a mother fucker.

I always start with a feel set to see what's actually working. For me bro again just can't do to much weight. For now. I'm workin my way up.

Have seen massive improvements with very slow focused High Reps 20-30 reps first set to feel, then alternate from slow focused to explosive. One feel set. 3 slow, one explosive.

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,917 Posts
    Rep Points

Alright man. Tomorrows chest day… one feel set, 3 focused sets (progressive overload) and grand finale with an explosive set …. I’ll do this on incline with dumbbells … I’m gonna try the cable stacks right after this and just see if they are heavy enough to work for me.

I never really used machines much at the gym but now that you mention it I kinda miss having a gym membership…. I’ve run out of room (and dinero) at home lol
    “Tape on a dick you twat waffle” - IronRage & Dale C.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,318 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks man, feeling a little down mentally... But I'm holding size and still gaining, just don't feel the power of the 1,000mg test haha.

I know it'll be worth it tho. Receptors really need a break. Or maybe I'm just an impatient fuck. 4 week break from high doses, and we will see if I can add mass faster.

Hope your runs going good bro, I been keepin up with your log. Can't wait to see what Montigo does with you. Let us know the hard times to!! Im pullin for you bro!!
    Thanks bud but I'm using another coach local. I actually fell off last 2 weeks to be honest with my knee issues and some home life issues that came up. I'm starting back up Friday when I transfer down to my turnaround location for the next 6 week's. I'll have no distractions but 7 12's each day lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    637 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Alright man. Tomorrows chest day… one feel set, 3 focused sets (progressive overload) and grand finale with an explosive set …. I’ll do this on incline with dumbbells … I’m gonna try the cable stacks right after this and just see if they are heavy enough to work for me.

I never really used machines much at the gym but now that you mention it I kinda miss having a gym membership…. I’ve run out of room (and dinero) at home lol
    Nice bro!! Let me know how it felt. Did you feel your chest workin more? Lol fuck, a home gym would be so nice!! your a lucky man!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    637 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    Thanks bud but I'm using another coach local. I actually fell off last 2 weeks to be honest with my knee issues and some home life issues that came up. I'm starting back up Friday when I transfer down to my turnaround location for the next 6 week's. I'll have no distractions but 7 12's each day lol
    I hear that bro, lifes a bitch.. Always something trying to knock you off your grind! Hope you get back on your plan smooth. 7 12's? Like 12 hour days 7 days a week? God I hope you don't mean that lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    629 Posts
    Rep Points

Always good to follow an informative log bro. Keep up the good work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]