Uncle Z


Road to 10 Pounds in 5 week Dbol/Drol combo log UncleZ!!

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 221
  1. #136
    Senior Member
    Seattlesbest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Big Green
    Posts
    12,030

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,046
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,056
    Thanked in
    617 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Ok, alive and well, feel like I can lift your car. Probably can't. Obviously it's all in my head feel super strong tho. Had a great arm workout and some legs 🦵 💪 👌.

    Got a great pump, lifted heavy. Started with 70s dumbells and worked my way down. Before I went in I felt like I had a full pump haha.

    Got to the gym at 9:30 this morning took 75mg of the drol/dbol combo @ 845. Then ate a big ass bowl of oatmeal and a protein shake. Was ready to fuckin go!! Took off the pump Tarp and went to work.

    Shot went good last night ended up hitting left delt. No pain today. Meals, meals, meals. Thats the Focus for today. Recovery.
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.


  2. #137
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    2,068

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,898
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,090
    Thanked in
    761 Posts
    Rep Points
    13035969

    Road to 10 Pounds in 5 week Dbol/Drol combo log UncleZ!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlesbest View Post
    Ok, alive and well, feel like I can lift your car. Probably can't. Obviously it's all in my head feel super strong tho. Had a great arm workout and some legs .

    Got a great pump, lifted heavy. Started with 70s dumbells and worked my way down. Before I went in I felt like I had a full pump haha.

    Got to the gym at 9:30 this morning took 75mg of the drol/dbol combo @ 845. Then ate a big ass bowl of oatmeal and a protein shake. Was ready to fuckin go!! Took off the pump Tarp and went to work.

    Shot went good last night ended up hitting left delt. No pain today. Meals, meals, meals. Thats the Focus for today. Recovery.
    Hell ya bro, you probably could lift my car, majority of it rusted away…that’s fucking awesome though man, you really sound like your mentality is 150% savage overdrive/let’s fucking kill some shit and eat it… that’s awesome bro! Fuck I wish I had that. Even my first cycle never really got that amped up… maybe I just need to start sniffing some coke before I hit the gym lmao J/K but it would probably do the trick tho…

    You hit those delts often? Might have to start bringing mine into the rotation until my nerve can settle the fuck down… I absolutely refuse to hit my left glute until this shit is 100% normal again…

    What do you add to your oatmeal to sweeten it? Don’t tell me you raw dog that shit, knowing you I wouldn’t be surprised though… but if you’re looking for a nice sweet oatmeal treat with no added sugar or calories then look no further than this shit: I’ve got a sick fetish for this stuff man. Got like 20 different flavors and all I use it for is oatmeal… wife uses the vanilla in her coffe but all the other ones are for my oatmeal… good shit! Sometimes I put a splash in my skyr too, but honestly kind of like how tart that stuff is…


  3. #138
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    21,846

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    35,724
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20,188
    Thanked in
    12,153 Posts
    Rep Points
    735988076

    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlesbest View Post
    Back and shoulders are aching... 2 hours. Started with back 5 sets 7 different exercises. Machines, free weights, cables.

    Moved to shoulders, started with free weights moved to machines then cables. Felt great.

    Felt extra strong in the gym today. Drive to make ganiz is no joke. Ill do whatever it takes to be my goal wight by my vacation. Not drug wise, food and training harder then last time. Everytime!!

    Pumps are insane this D-bol/Drol combo together is pushing serious blood into the muscles FAST!!

    Almost meal time. Seeing gainz all over. Really been focusing on chest and legs. I can see I've gained some size in the last few weeks for sure. I'm still a small piece of shit but at least I feel I'm on my way to something decent at least.

    Update pic, and some meal prep pics.

    Definitely holding some water, but thats to be expected. Beef and rice all day tomorrow just like today. Enjoyed it evey time to. Had a coke zero at 11. Drank half of it. Life is good boy.

    Eating meal 5 right now. Meal 6 at 9!!!

    Nice, looking good! Love seeing the food prep! Great job. Keep it up, love The log

    Max

  4. #139
    Senior Member
    Seattlesbest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Big Green
    Posts
    12,030

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,046
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,056
    Thanked in
    617 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    What a weekend, went by to fast like it always does. Hit chest and did a little back. Man I right ring finger where it meets the hand hurts like a bitch sometime when I'm lifting. Couldn't really get a good back workout in. Tried using my straps, helped a little I guess... I don't know what the fuck happen, I think I smashed it at work and didn't think anything of it.

    Tomorrow is pin day,

    250mg Test C
    150mg Deca



    75mg Dbol/Drol
    10mg Cialis

    I'm taking one 25mg/25mg Dbol Drol around 830 before my meal at 9. And taking a half at about 230 before my training session at 4.

    Positives,

    Muscle gain,
    Strength increase,
    Aggression,
    Muscle fullness,
    Appetite increase

    Negatives,

    Blood pressure is slightly up,
    Had acne 2nd week,
    Mood swings,
    Road rage,
    Gyno at the beginning,

    As of right now, I feel the positives are outweighing the negatives. Couple more days at 75mg then going add another half for a total of 100mg. 50mg Androl, 50mg Dbol. Then going to ride out the rest of the 5 weeks at that dose. If sides permit. The only side I'm really worried about is the gyno.

    I'm pretty sure I'm good tho, have it under control with 20mg Novidex in the Am and 20mg in the Pm. Going to cut my Arimidex out for a week and see if the novidex alone will control the nips. I really don't like taking AI's at all.

    Other then that everything is going great. I got a at home kidney test. The ones you pee in a bottle and dip the strip in. Everything is perfect. A trace amount of protein, but thats to be expected with high protein intake.

    Now that I know my kidneys are perfect might bump the dose up to 125mg Dbol and 125mg Drol a day. We will see, haha. I'm kidding.

    Hope everyone had a good weekend. Rest up last few hours. Then back to keeping the power on... life...
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.


  5. #140
    Senior Member
    Seattlesbest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Big Green
    Posts
    12,030

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,046
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,056
    Thanked in
    617 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Nice, looking good! Love seeing the food prep! Great job. Keep it up, love The log

    Max
    Thanks Max, appreciate you! The bland life.
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.


  6. #141
    Senior Member
    Seattlesbest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Big Green
    Posts
    12,030

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,046
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,056
    Thanked in
    617 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    Hell ya bro, you probably could lift my car, majority of it rusted away…that’s fucking awesome though man, you really sound like your mentality is 150% savage overdrive/let’s fucking kill some shit and eat it… that’s awesome bro! Fuck I wish I had that. Even my first cycle never really got that amped up… maybe I just need to start sniffing some coke before I hit the gym lmao J/K but it would probably do the trick tho…

    You hit those delts often? Might have to start bringing mine into the rotation until my nerve can settle the fuck down… I absolutely refuse to hit my left glute until this shit is 100% normal again…

    What do you add to your oatmeal to sweeten it? Don’t tell me you raw dog that shit, knowing you I wouldn’t be surprised though… but if you’re looking for a nice sweet oatmeal treat with no added sugar or calories then look no further than this shit: I’ve got a sick fetish for this stuff man. Got like 20 different flavors and all I use it for is oatmeal… wife uses the vanilla in her coffe but all the other ones are for my oatmeal… good shit! Sometimes I put a splash in my skyr too, but honestly kind of like how tart that stuff is…

    Lol, once you start seeing gainz I'm sure you will be motivated. I'm a psychopath. Bodybuilding is all I'm into right now. All I do is research when I'm at work, new training, gear, diet. All day watch videos everything. If its not Bodybuilding, I don't care. I used to love cars, I have a bad ass ride. I normally wash it once a week by hand. Its so fucking dirty right now, lol. Haven't touched it in over a month.

    Ya I hit delts at least once a week. I have so much trouble with pinning my ass now. I have to do delts more. I just can't turn anymore to do my ass. Sides and back start cramping like a mofo and its hard to hold that position for so long!! BB problems haha.

    I use brown sugar for my oatmeal.( I'm not a damn animal lol) more then I should haha. Oh damn man that looks great. I'll definitely pick one of thoes up, that pumpkin spice sounds fuckin legit!!
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.


  7. #142
    Senior Member
    Seattlesbest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Big Green
    Posts
    12,030

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,046
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,056
    Thanked in
    617 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    What a good day today. Smashed all my meals, plus! Hit legs and back. Didn't have enough time for a great back session that was upsetting. Next workout I'll make up for hit. Got carried away with legs.

    So since I've upped the dose, I've noticed blood pressure is a little higher then normal. Not to bad tho. No gyno symptoms. Life is good. Feel fuckin strong! I know I'm a pussy. But for me it feels good. Pushin the extra weight is definitely adding mass.

    Still eatin beef and rice. Haven't touched chicken in over a week I think. Just the idea of it sounds nasty. 85% lean. Been eatin 6oz of beef and 320grams of rice still. 4 times a day right now with two protein shake and oatmeal, meals. Total of 6 meals a day. I think I'm over 5,000 calories right now. Need to recalculate!

    Everything going great dont feel to bad really. Angry vibes most of the day, I guess just pretty passive-aggressive I guess. Road rage not good. Still wanting to beat everyone is getting worse.

    Tomorrow going to hit back actually. Got a few exercises in today but really going to destroy it tomorrow. Been setting a timer for 1 hour and 35mins and I force my self to leave. Need to some home get another meal in during the hours of 2:30-7:00. Thats my longest window without meals. Need to squeeze something in. It's time to reevaluate my progress and see what changes I need to make
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.


  8. #143
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,453

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,447
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,415
    Thanked in
    2,316 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I like reading your log brother lol. Road Rage can definitely hit hard with gear usage lol.

  9. #144
    Senior Member
    Seattlesbest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Big Green
    Posts
    12,030

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,046
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,056
    Thanked in
    617 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Friday thank fucking God.

    Work's been bending me over lately so damn busy. Still handling business. Change up my training program a little working out Monday through Friday now taking off Saturday Sunday for the next couple weeks to see how two days off makes me feel.

    Busting my fucking ass in the gym. Yesterday hit shoulders and calves. Been really focusing on slowing down my movements and squeezing like a motherfuker. I'm much stronger now because of the Anadrol and dbol. So lowering the weight and focusing on reps and form. Today I'm sore as fuck. More sore than I've been in quite a long time feels good oh, feels like I actually did something.

    GEAR,
    Test E 300mg a week
    75mg Dbol/Drol
    Novidex 30mg a day
    No AI
    Took .5mg caber yesterday

    I titrated my dosage down from 1,000 mg to 300mg over 3 weeks I believe. Dropped the Deca completely. Going to cruise on 250-300 mg a week for 4 weeks then up the dose.

    Still holding all my size Fuller than ever, eatin all meals like normal. Nothing will change but lowering the dose. Still going to eat, and train like I'm going to the olympia next year lol. Hoping I won't lose too much weight in 4 weeks I don't think so though we will see.

    Today is going to be chest and calves. Going to fuckin get it!! Then cheat meal tonight!!!
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.


  10. #145
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    2,068

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,898
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,090
    Thanked in
    761 Posts
    Rep Points
    13035969

    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlesbest View Post
    Friday thank fucking God.

    Work's been bending me over lately so damn busy. Still handling business. Change up my training program a little working out Monday through Friday now taking off Saturday Sunday for the next couple weeks to see how two days off makes me feel.

    Busting my fucking ass in the gym. Yesterday hit shoulders and calves. Been really focusing on slowing down my movements and squeezing like a motherfuker. I'm much stronger now because of the Anadrol and dbol. So lowering the weight and focusing on reps and form. Today I'm sore as fuck. More sore than I've been in quite a long time feels good oh, feels like I actually did something.

    GEAR,
    Test E 300mg a week
    75mg Dbol/Drol
    Novidex 30mg a day
    No AI
    Took .5mg caber yesterday

    I titrated my dosage down from 1,000 mg to 300mg over 3 weeks I believe. Dropped the Deca completely. Going to cruise on 250-300 mg a week for 4 weeks then up the dose.

    Still holding all my size Fuller than ever, eatin all meals like normal. Nothing will change but lowering the dose. Still going to eat, and train like I'm going to the olympia next year lol. Hoping I won't lose too much weight in 4 weeks I don't think so though we will see.

    Today is going to be chest and calves. Going to fuckin get it!! Then cheat meal tonight!!!
    Sounds like your killing this shit man. Gotta love the DOMS the next day, sucks when you’re at work though, especially when you do labor for work.

    I’m confused though, you wrapping yup the cycle or something? It’s been 10 weeks already?

    Enjoy that cheat meal, had my first one of the cycle last night, almost ate a whole papa Murphy’s pizza lol. Thai Chicken, shit was fire bro, best pizza I’ve ever had hands down…eat a hamburger for me bro.

  11. #146
    Senior Member
    Seattlesbest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Big Green
    Posts
    12,030

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,046
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,056
    Thanked in
    617 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Jesus Christ did I destroy my chest tonight. One hour 45mins all chest. Focused so hard on contraction of the muscle to maximum. 15-20 reps extremely controlled slow motion. Never got pumps and burns like this. No way my chest is not going to be sore.

    This week went Monday- Friday. Going to take off Saturday and Sunday to see if 2 back to back rest days make me feel any different. Next two days is going to be focused on meals and relaxing. Get as much sleep as I can. Just try to take it easy. Going to miss the gym for sure.

    Going to do 35 mins of cardio Sat and Sunday just to get the blood moving a little.

    Life is good!!!

    Little Quad shot, definitely seeing growth!! Feels good!!
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.


  12. #147
    Senior Member
    Seattlesbest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Big Green
    Posts
    12,030

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,046
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,056
    Thanked in
    617 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    Sounds like your killing this shit man. Gotta love the DOMS the next day, sucks when you’re at work though, especially when you do labor for work.

    I’m confused though, you wrapping yup the cycle or something? It’s been 10 weeks already?

    Enjoy that cheat meal, had my first one of the cycle last night, almost ate a whole papa Murphy’s pizza lol. Thai Chicken, shit was fire bro, best pizza I’ve ever had hands down…eat a hamburger for me bro.
    Fuck labor jobs bro. I'd be a tooth pick, cant afford to expend calories lol.

    Naw bro, I'm not wrapping up anything. I just got a little worried about the gyno and decided to cut somethings back. I've never had to take any AI before and I personally don't like it. Going to give my body a little 4 week break to let things get a little normal then hit it again 6 weeks out from my vacation. I'm going to work hard as a mother fucker. I'm sure I won't lose any weight.

    300mg Test E and 75mg Drol/Dbol is still a good amount tho.

    Then my receptors will be a little more fresh and can uptake better I'm thinking. I'm hopping anyway.

    Lol papa Murphy’s pizza, hell ya lol. Man sounds delish!! I might have to get one of those next week. Thia chicken Jesus Christ!!! Mouth is watering!! Sound like you enjoyed it!!

    I hate a burger for you... you aren't missing anything, lol. Next week going to be pizza haha. Fuck jack in the box. Been there every Friday for the last 6 months lol.
    Last edited by Seattlesbest; 11-19-2021 at 08:56 PM.
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.


  13. #148
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    2,068

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,898
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,090
    Thanked in
    761 Posts
    Rep Points
    13035969

    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlesbest View Post
    Fuck labor jobs bro. I'd be a tooth pick, cant afford to expend calories lol.

    Naw bro, I'm not wrapping up anything. I just got a little worried about the gyno and decided to cut somethings back. I've never had to take any AI before and I personally don't like it. Going to give my body a little 4 week break to let things get a little normal then hit it again 6 weeks out from my vacation. I'm going to work hard as a mother fucker. I'm sure I won't lose any weight.

    300mg Test E and 75mg Drol/Dbol is still a good amount tho.

    Then my receptors will be a little more fresh and can uptake better I'm thinking. I'm hopping anyway.

    Lol papa Murphy’s pizza, hell ya lol. Man sounds delish!! I might have to get one of those next week. Thia chicken Jesus Christ!!! Mouth is watering!! Sound like you enjoyed it!!

    I hate a burger for you... you aren't missing anything, lol. Next week going to be pizza haha. Fuck jack in the box. Been there every Friday for the last 6 months lol.
    Ya fucking sucks man… I’ve been slaving away my body and soul for a pay check since day one with the labor jobs. Sucks being so stupid and ugly, no one wants to pay you for anything else lol… Honestly though I just didn’t give a fuck growing up, too busy doing drugs to put any thought into the future. So that’s just been my life. Things are different now and once my kids start school I will be going to school as well… not sure for what yet but I just can’t keep this up for ever bro, kills me, my body always hurts. I need something I can find more financial security in, something I can keep up for the long haul, and eventually retire from.

    Do what you gotta do to avoid tits though, I thought you had that under control tho. I had a scare yesterday, extremely bloated. Carried a ton of water in my chest, felt like I had water balloons for tits. My shirt felt so tight on my chest and I just felt soft… I was freaking out. Wife even agreed I look puffy in the chest, so it’s not just my paranoia. It’s better today so I think i just blew up from that cheat meal the night before… Im really starting to consider getting the surgery and getting the glands completely removed.

    Alright brother keep us posted, love hearing your updates. You can make reading about you eating rice and beef all day, sound extremely entertaining and comical … now that’s skill I can appreciate

  14. #149
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    12,341

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12,037
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,726
    Thanked in
    2,998 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Keep up the great progress man and you should be feeling great!
    Show me

  15. #150
    Registered User
    Redbird51's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    317

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,460
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    139
    Thanked in
    114 Posts
    Rep Points
    3537727

    Great log. Keep killing it man

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2020, 11:22 AM
  2. Calling all Drol/Dbol combo lovers
    By Vision in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-12-2015, 12:32 PM
  3. Dbol and Adrol combo
    By movingsteel 79 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-15-2015, 07:56 AM
  4. D Bol a drol combo
    By irishbrah69 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-26-2013, 07:10 PM
  5. The 2 Pounds Per Week Rule And How to Burn Fat Faster
    By Arnold in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2022 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums