• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gh timing

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve read all kinds of things and watched a bunch of videos about this. I started 2 weeks ago so I’m taking 2iu a day in the am soon as I wake up. I plan on going up to 4-5 ius a day. Does it really make a difference when you take it and do you have to split the dose ? I’ve read taking it based on goals . Like fat loss , take before cardio . Taking it Pre and pwo for more muscle building . Or taking it b4 bed ? I wana know what others are doing and what’s working for you.

I’ve read all kinds of things and watched a bunch of videos about this. I started 2 weeks ago so I’m taking 2iu a day in the am soon as I wake up. I plan on going up to 4-5 ius a day. Does it really make a difference when you take it and do you have to split the dose ? I’ve read taking it based on goals . Like fat loss , take before cardio . Taking it Pre and pwo for more muscle building . Or taking it b4 bed ? I wana know what others are doing and what’s working for you.

I use to take mine in the AM… I stay fasted until about noon or a little after. Once the lethargy kicked in, I barely can stay awake lol. So now I take it 3 hours before bed. When I ran it in the day time I seemed to have a little more fat loss. Probably because I fast daily. At night I really don’t feel much of a difference. Maybe making me feel more fullness to muscles.

This is gonna be everyone’s preference on this question!

I’m about to add igf1 Lr3 on top of the growth

I use to take mine in the AM… I stay fasted until about noon or a little after. Once the lethargy kicked in, I barely can stay awake lol. So now I take it 3 hours before bed. When I ran it in the day time I seemed to have a little more fat loss. Probably because I fast daily. At night I really don’t feel much of a difference. Maybe making me feel more fullness to muscles.

This is gonna be everyone’s preference on this question!

I’m about to add igf1 Lr3 on top of the growth

What dose were you taking when you felt lethargy ? Do you just do 1 dose a day b4 bed ?

What dose were you taking when you felt lethargy ? Do you just do 1 dose a day b4 bed ?

Honestly I don’t remember. I’ve been on it for over 2 years. I used 3iu daily then upped it to 5…. Now I use 5iu all the time.

T4 helps with lethargy.

Yeah only 1 dose. Some ppl break it up and do 2-4 times a day.

Honestly I don’t remember. I’ve been on it for over 2 years. I used 3iu daily then upped it to 5…. Now I use 5iu all the time.

T4 helps with lethargy.

Yeah only 1 dose. Some ppl break it up and do 2-4 times a day.

See I was planning on just dosing once per day . But if there’s added benefits to pinning it at specific times I’d pin more then once .

I take 4iu’s split two right before sleep with sleep sups and 2 post workout with food and on off days I take the second dose whenever I feel like it

following along here..... you are asking all the questions I have too!

I am currently using 2iu as soon as I open my eyes. I try to wait at least an hour before eating, but this is a struggle for me because I'm use to eating as soon as I open my eyes. I'm mainly focused on therapeutic benefits at the moment, which include some fat loss around mid section, so I haven't stressed about the timing and fasting, etc. too much. Also, I know that generally speaking it takes a few months before real results begin to shine.... so I'm basically just aiming for consistency right now to get my system loaded up. I plan to stay around 2iu for a couple of months for this reason. Once I go up to 3 or 4 I will get more serious about timing vs. benefits.......just my 2 cents.

IML Gear Cream!
Right now I’m in a deficit melting fat off . Ofc I wana build muscle as well. But main goal Atm is fat loss .

If fat loss is your goal. Pin first thing in morning fasted, then do cardio or lift if your schedule would fit this way. Pin twice daily. That’s my opinion on the matter.

The hgh will take a very longtime for optimum fat loss. I been on over 2 years and I eat anything I want and it goes straight to the muscles.

If fat loss is your goal. Pin first thing in morning fasted, then do cardio or lift if your schedule would fit this way. Pin twice daily. That’s my opinion on the matter.

The hgh will take a very longtime for optimum fat loss. I been on over 2 years and I eat anything I want and it goes straight to the muscles.

That’s what I was planning on for now . I try to hit it before a work out but it doesn’t always work out that way. I normally take it first thing am now . I may split the dose as I go up . But that’s a good problem to have when you eat and don’t get fat lol .

I am currently using 2iu as soon as I open my eyes. I try to wait at least an hour before eating, but this is a struggle for me because I'm use to eating as soon as I open my eyes. I'm mainly focused on therapeutic benefits at the moment, which include some fat loss around mid section, so I haven't stressed about the timing and fasting, etc. too much. Also, I know that generally speaking it takes a few months before real results begin to shine.... so I'm basically just aiming for consistency right now to get my system loaded up. I plan to stay around 2iu for a couple of months for this reason. Once I go up to 3 or 4 I will get more serious about timing vs. benefits.......just my 2 cents.

I’m in the same boat. I’m doing 2 iu now and slowly gonna build up. Ofc I want the fat loss from the gh but tbh if it takes months to see the results I won’t have much fat left by then bc I’m pretty lean now.

I had goals of anti aging and recovery so I would i
Use 2iu before bed or post workout I believe that this definitely helped especially if using for longer than 6 months.

Hit me up anytime bigmurph@roidshop.to

RoidShop.to

I had goals of anti aging and recovery so I would i
Use 2iu before bed or post workout I believe that this definitely helped especially if using for longer than 6 months.

Hit me up anytime bigmurph@roidshop.to

RoidShop.to

I’m planning on running it for atleast a year . Taking it per bed for recovery definitely makes sense tho . I watched a video where Tony huge would take it multiple times through the day . Like 2iu am , post and pwo and again b4 bed.

I have never done HGH myself but my girl ran it last yr for 7 months..at 2iu's at night...M-F..Great results..
Now she's back on for the 2nd wk at 3iu's at night...M-F..
1..puts her in REM in 3 hrs
2..melts the fat right off

Yeah it takes around 6 months to really get all the Benifits,but good sleep is What you want to see day one..fat loss around month 3..

It's a slow...but very effective..
I am seeing a new surge of guys using much less than before..2 to 5ius.. instead of 8 to 10 a day..

Just like other gear...finding what and how it Best works for You is the biggest challenge..

I have never done HGH myself but my girl ran it last yr for 7 months..at 2iu's at night...M-F..Great results..
Now she's back on for the 2nd wk at 3iu's at night...M-F..
1..puts her in REM in 3 hrs
2..melts the fat right off

Yeah it takes around 6 months to really get all the Benifits,but good sleep is What you want to see day one..fat loss around month 3..

It's a slow...but very effective..
I am seeing a new surge of guys using much less than before..2 to 5ius.. instead of 8 to 10 a day..

Just like other gear...finding what and how it Best works for You is the biggest challenge..

Thanks for the Input . That’s what I’m doing now . I’m gonna up the dose as high as I can and see what I can tolerate .

Hopefully some guys with personal experience log in on this..I do know that joint pain and other sides can be a problem..Being it takes a while to really see the Total effect...dialing in the Right dose can be a challenge..but this 1st run should be a great learning experience..If I can help..you know where I'm at Brother..get that post count up..

This subject fascinates me because of the varying opinions.

I used 4iu post fasted cardio in the morning during contest prep. Worked great and never felt lethargic. I don’t have to stay awake if I don’t want to nor perform at a job…so there’s that.

My anti-aging people use 2iu before bed just in case it would make them lethargic. No reports of any problems so the went to mornings upon rising.

I am going to run 10iu post workout, three days a week. It’s something MONSTRO talked about and…. believe it or not, I’m going to try it.

I intend to use MK677 on non HGH days.

When I have run HGH in the past I get insulin resistant. Always end up using Tresiba at 35iu with morning HGH shot. This time I will try supplements first then Lantus if need be.

Yeah poor Monstro..
I mean he really struggles with the whole...getting his point across without pissing everyone off..
But all-in-all..he is a decent guy..

I thinking of trying CJC1295. but it might be counterproductive..input??

Coach great info...as always...us old bastards got to stick together..

This subject fascinates me because of the varying opinions.

I used 4iu post fasted cardio in the morning during contest prep. Worked great and never felt lethargic. I don’t have to stay awake if I don’t want to nor perform at a job…so there’s that.

My anti-aging people use 2iu before bed just in case it would make them lethargic. No reports of any problems so the went to mornings upon rising.

I am going to run 10iu post workout, three days a week. It’s something MONSTRO talked about and…. believe it or not, I’m going to try it.

I intend to use MK677 on non HGH days.

When I have run HGH in the past I get insulin resistant. Always end up using Tresiba at 35iu with morning HGH shot. This time I will try supplements first then Lantus if need be.

How much gh are you taking b4 you become insulin resistant!? I’d rather avoid that then have to take something else to combat it .

How much gh are you taking b4 you become insulin resistant!? I’d rather avoid that then have to take something else to combat it .
I get that way at 4iu. But as I mentioned in another thread, I am 58 and tend to run high fasting BS anyway. Lots of diabetes in my family. Not another blood relative besides my sister that exercises.
My coach had me drop down to 2iu about six weeks from a show because the extra 2iu was fucking with my waist and holding a wee bit of water.

I hope you have a glucose tester. And use it. I am going to buy a Dexcom when I start my bulk to tweak my glucose levels in (sort of) real time.

Berberine at 800-1200 mg per day seems to help to resistance

I get that way at 4iu. But as I mentioned in another thread, I am 58 and tend to run high fasting BS anyway. Lots of diabetes in my family. Not another blood relative besides my sister that exercises.
My coach had me drop down to 2iu about six weeks from a show because the extra 2iu was fucking with my waist and holding a wee bit of water.

I hope you have a glucose tester. And use it. I am going to buy a Dexcom when I start my bulk to tweak my glucose levels in (sort of) real time.

I don’t have a glucose tester lol . I’m glad I made this thread . What do I need that for ??

I don’t have a glucose tester lol . I’m glad I made this thread . What do I need that for ??
How else would you know you are insulin resistant? Checkiing fasting blood sugar as well as blood pressure at a minumum of once per week should done by everyone. Right there with occasional blood tests.
I test mine more because I can buy 75 One Touch Ultra strips for $30 or so at Costco. In the USA they are around a dollar each I think? Most budget conscious guys buy the Walmart Rely brand.

I paid $35 on Amazon for a glucose testing kit. Came with everything, test strips, lancing device, 30g lancets, etc

Here's a good kit

Attachments

• Glucose kit.JPG
    Glucose kit.JPG
    169.4 KB · Views: 27

Am I running some hgh now and I do 3iu's before bed, at least 2hrs after dinner/last meal. I have read around this is a decent strategy and my old trt doc advised this method as well.

My goals are building lean tissue slowly and healing up some injuries. So far, it's working.

For me, hgh definitely brings on lethargy and even sleepiness. But I am sleeping very deeply, best sleep I have had in a while, to be honest.

If I wasn't getting so sleepy on it, I would take a couple iu's post workout and a couple iu's before bed.

Last edited:
Back