• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

🔥 🔥 Wesley VS. Bystolic for HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE

IML Gear Cream!
Interested to see how the cream works compared to inj test...

I've been on and off HRT for 23 years. I have used gels, creams, patches, oral, buccal mucosa tabs, injectable, subq...

There is literally nothing I havent tried in regards except for the Testosterone pellets implanted into the skin and that is because I am opposed to it and want nothing to do with it

The gels have worked amazing for me in the past, in terms of keeping me in a healthy range. They get a bad name, bc injectable is superior but its dumb for people to disregard them.

What I have not done is I have not compared INJ to Transdermal in regards to my hematocrit, CBC, RBC, etc. You think with all the guinea pig experiments I have done, I woulda done this by now. But nope.

So this should be interesting to see.

Ummmm Yes I think so on and off but I never had any Side effects at all

Okay thanks for the info. I’ve been using carditone with great success but it’s always good to have a plan B if plan A falls apart

Wesley,

Still on it? Still only good to report?

I was always concerned about a beta blocker because it slows down heart rate - I was concerned about work capacity and that sort of thing, getting dizzy when doing something that requires an increased heart rate.

Wesley,

Still on it? Still only good to report?

I was always concerned about a beta blocker because it slows down heart rate - I was concerned about work capacity and that sort of thing, getting dizzy when doing something that requires an increased heart rate.

Yes sir I am still on it. Im doing 10-15mgs a day and my BP has been great.

It does not affect my work capacity, no dizziness, no bad effects at all.

My workouts have not suffered, if anything I am doing better with workouts and cardio. I don't get winded nearly as fast at all. No libido or erection issues either whatsoever.

Yes sir I am still on it. Im doing 10-15mgs a day and my BP has been great.

It does not affect my work capacity, no dizziness, no bad effects at all.

My workouts have not suffered, if anything I am doing better with workouts and cardio. I don't get winded nearly as fast at all. No libido or erection issues either whatsoever.
Of course u are this bp med helps on more ways than 1... Anabolic doc had a big write up on it... At one point in time a few yrs ago..

Back