• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Product review! Still the best!

Bigbroful

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just wanted to make a quick post and say thanks again to the crew and for all the awesome service and products! I will be posting my bloodwork in a couple days but my cycle was
Test cyp 125mg
Masteron 500mg
Primo 500mg
And at the end I ran some
Tbol for a month 50mg
This was every week and when my blood work came back my estrogen had gone really low which has never been a problem but that goes to show u the masteron was actually lowering E2. My test free was 366 and my was 1020 and my E2 was 9. Sorry about no bloodwork yet bit I promise I will post it soon. This bloodwork was from September 4th when I ended my cycle and came down to just 150mg of test cyp a week. I will be getting bloodwork in 2 more weeks to make sure I have recovered because as you will see in the bloodwork that's coming there are some things that are a little out of range. Nothing to bad besides E2 but it's good to know the system is recovering from the things we do to it. I'll be making another cycle in 3 weeks so I'm thinking about adding some dbol or maybe a little more test to up my E2. I've had alot of E2 problems in the past so that's why I tend to air on the side of caution!
Thanks again gear church and crew! And to anyone with any questions at all these guys are legit they are fire they are good shit! I love it and will support and recommend to all.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

I just went a head and did it. Here's my bloodwork/proof lol! Screenshot_20211016-171730_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211016-171706_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211016-171645_Chrome.jpg

Also results were good but could have been way better if I caught the low E2 and raised it with more test or something. But the only reason the results weren't as good as they could have been was my fault and it's the name of the game. Now I know and the next time I can make up for it with something that aromatizes. With that being said I managed to slap on a good 5lbs of lean mass and I look really good for the amount of food I've been consuming. I love your Tbol for a quick lean pumped look but shit I love everything I've ever tried.. I'll probably get some of the short Ester blend test that everyone's talking about. Its kind of like test Sust but churches blend.. anyways going to add that to just incase I get into a low E2 situation again.. with all that being said.. Thanks for the goods and keep up the great work!

Thanks again for the kind words.

I just wanted to make a quick post and say thanks again to the crew and for all the awesome service and products! I will be posting my bloodwork in a couple days but my cycle was
Test cyp 125mg
Masteron 500mg
Primo 500mg
And at the end I ran some
Tbol for a month 50mg
This was every week and when my blood work came back my estrogen had gone really low which has never been a problem but that goes to show u the masteron was actually lowering E2. My test free was 366 and my was 1020 and my E2 was 9. Sorry about no bloodwork yet bit I promise I will post it soon. This bloodwork was from September 4th when I ended my cycle and came down to just 150mg of test cyp a week. I will be getting bloodwork in 2 more weeks to make sure I have recovered because as you will see in the bloodwork that's coming there are some things that are a little out of range. Nothing to bad besides E2 but it's good to know the system is recovering from the things we do to it. I'll be making another cycle in 3 weeks so I'm thinking about adding some dbol or maybe a little more test to up my E2. I've had alot of E2 problems in the past so that's why I tend to air on the side of caution!
Thanks again gear church and crew! And to anyone with any questions at all these guys are legit they are fire they are good shit! I love it and will support and recommend to all.

Hell ya church dont fuck around!

Church is the best. I just love to post up all my bloods so anyone with questions will have something to see. I have no questions with church never any issues and always good smooth product and friendly extremely helpful service.

With that being said I went and did my bloodwork to see how recovered from the last cycle I was. So here are my testosterone free and total and my estrogen.
Current weekly dose fore the last 7-8 weeks
0.6ml or 150mg test cyp
.0.7ml or 140mg of mast E

As you can see my estrogen has definitely gone back up and my testosterone right in the middle

Here is the bloodworkScreenshot_20211029-135639_Google.jpgScreenshot_20211029-135625_Google.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Also in case anyone was wondering my cholesterol was a little off from the last cycle but everything is right were its supposed to be. If anyone's interested I have the complete bloodwork to throw up.

So here's what I'm thinking for my next cycle since my estrogen was stupid low I'm thinking of adding a little more test cyp or maybe staying at 150mg with my test and adding some EQ along with masteron. So it would look like this
Example 1 Example 2
Test cyp 350mg. Test cyp 150mg
Mast 650mg. EQ 400mg
Mast E 600mg

The reason for considering EQ is because it doesn't convert into E2 as much as Test so I would be able to squeeze in a bit more androgen in without get E2 symptoms wich tent to come on for me right around the 60-70 range. Any suggestions or questions I'm open to any ideas and discussions anyone wants to have!

The reason for considering EQ is because it doesn't convert into E2 as much as Test so I would be able to squeeze in a bit more androgen in without get E2 symptoms wich tent to come on for me right around the 60-70 range. Any suggestions or questions I'm open to any ideas and discussions anyone wants to have!

If you don’t want low E sides I would stay away from EQ, you might respond better to it than what I did but when I ran 600 Test/Mast/Eq I felt like shit the whole time and had low E symptoms, not a fan of Eq at all. (Gear wasn’t from GC)

EQ is actually bolden own which it's own which only aromatizes about half as much as testosterone. Master on actually has a anti estrogenic effect where it will actually lower your estrogen the more you take up to a certain point. So you're low E2 sides were probably coming from the master on if anything.. But if you never got blood work to find out if you had high E2 are low E2 the symptoms are quite similar.

Back