• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Prami

mick.28

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m 6 weeks into a test 400mg(per week) and tren 300mg(per week) cycle and I started noticing some sensitive lumps under my nipples. Ive done multiple cycles in the past and for me it’s always the tren that causes this. I usually take caber and it clears it up in a matter of 2 days but my previous source no longer has caber so I got prami instead. I took .2mg of prami yesterday around 2:00 and felt fine the rest of the day but woke up around 11pm and was sick as fuck. Threw up 4-5 times then felt better and went back to sleep. Slept the rest of the night and feel fine this morning. I’m wondering if it’s normal for the prami to take 8-9 hours to make you sick like that? I’m not sure if maybe it was just something that I ate or if the prami can take that long before it makes you sick? Can anyone dm me a good source for caber? I really don’t want to keep taking the prami if I’m going to be throwing up everyday.

Prami gives me really really bad dreams. Caber for me.

I’m 6 weeks into a test 400mg(per week) and tren 300mg(per week) cycle and I started noticing some sensitive lumps under my nipples. Ive done multiple cycles in the past and for me it’s always the tren that causes this. I usually take caber and it clears it up in a matter of 2 days but my previous source no longer has caber so I got prami instead. I took .2mg of prami yesterday around 2:00 and felt fine the rest of the day but woke up around 11pm and was sick as fuck. Threw up 4-5 times then felt better and went back to sleep. Slept the rest of the night and feel fine this morning. I’m wondering if it’s normal for the prami to take 8-9 hours to make you sick like that? I’m not sure if maybe it was just something that I ate or if the prami can take that long before it makes you sick? Can anyone dm me a good source for caber? I really don’t want to keep taking the prami if I’m going to be throwing up everyday.

Same thing happened to me. I didn’t throw up but was bad sick for a few hour's then felt fine. It was a delay of about 4-5 hours after taking it. .3 was my dose. Source no longer on this board as it was awhile back

So I got my hands on some caber from a vendor here and took .5mg and it did the same thing to me as the prami. 5-6 hours after taking it I was throwing up. I guess I’m gonna try really low dose prami and work my way up (.1mg)…. I can’t take the caber in really low doses effectively because they are 1mg pills.

Back