• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blends

dosborn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I about to start a cycle and was curious about the blends. I was looking at a sponsors NPP/Tren (200/100) blend. My concern is the accuracy of the dosage in each pin. I was wonder how other people's experiences have been on blends?

Snds on point to me it may be a few mgs off at best if it's good shit the sides would be all I'd worry about then. I can't take both together or at least haven't found the right dose yet, makes my dick useless if I take both.

I about to start a cycle and was curious about the blends. I was looking at a sponsors NPP/Tren (200/100) blend. My concern is the accuracy of the dosage in each pin. I was wonder how other people's experiences have been on blends?
I like buying individual compounds solo and creating my own stack. But it really comes down to how much you trust 'said' sponsor in creating their blend with the actual dosages of each compound listed.

I like buying individual compounds solo and creating my own stack. But it really comes down to how much you trust 'said' sponsor in creating their blend with the actual dosages of each compound listed.

Yes!. Making your own from individual is nice. Like the 1ml BD luer lock syringes w one draw needle and then replace with a proper gauge injection needle. 27g 1.25” -25 g 1” both are favorites for muscle groups. Any gh/peptides a 31g 5/16 U 100 is popular. Blends are very hard to make proper. Sustanon brand name and 160/40 Cyp:prop are two that definitely are good mixes . A few sponsors have spot on mixes (by lab report). It is quite convenient to get a Rip mix of 100/100/100! That one is popular - test p/mast p/tren a.

Max
#decisions#deciscions

Btw- I do like the two/blend mixes of long or short esters. Some are super convenient.

I like blends mainly because it generally cuts down on the total volume of oil injected. But having a trusted source is important as mentioned above.

Like everything...is it a trusted source..??? If not it's a shit show..
It's prop instead of E.. or the mgs are way off...

But when it is right and fits your cycle..and the magic happens.. It's like the new pork sandwich at Arbys.. Glorious

One thing to consider is that some of the blends have some pip because they cram all those mgs in a ml. Then you have to add something like sterile grapeseed oil to be able to tolerate it. However the blends do save you some money.

Blends truly will never be on point, but with trusted labs, it will be near, off in either direction, but not enough to really see a major difference that would compromise your goals.
they are great for less volume.

Blends truly will never be on point, but with trusted labs, it will be near, off in either direction, but not enough to really see a major difference that would compromise your goals.
they are great for less volume.

Test/Deca and Test EQ blends are the two I want to try in future during bulking and cut Mix 2 gold during cut . EP always does me right !

Max

Test/Deca and Test EQ blends are the two I want to try in future during bulking and cut Mix 2 gold during cut . EP always does me right !

Max

Got a nice lead on the Test/Deca blend...check your secure..

Back