• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bust

They conducted a “safety sweep”. Lol Yeah ok believe that and I have some ocean view property for sale in Ohio.

So he had enough raws to make 20 vials for himself and a few buddies, Wtf???
But hey, let’s let scumbags walk into CVS, go behind the counter in the pharmacy, fill
a bag with a thousand dollars worth of drugs, and casually walk out without a care in the world because the police won’t touch them and nobody will prosecute them. Welcome to Biden’s America.

I love the charge for drug paraphernalia. Some beakers and a scale. I've got that stuff in my house. And the short barreled rifle is probably a 10 inch 300 blackout AR or something.

The gear is a presumptive probation sentence at that weight. The gun, a mandatory 5 years consecutive. The sawed off is another enhancement that puts this above 10 years depending on criminal history. Word of advice. Never have guns and gear in the same location. The sentencing guidelines for gear, even maxed out at pounds of raw, are not that much. There are leadership role enhancements if you are part of a conspiracy, and career criminal enhancements if you have priors but for the most part gear alone will not get you much fed time.

The War on Drugs is a war on the American citizen

Drug addiction is not treatable with Prison time, it is treated with counseling and other means. Punishment is not "treatment"

I say this, as an addict myself and having been to Prison myself

The United States has more people in Prison then any other Country and the majority of them are there for drug related crimes. Not dealers or cartel members.

Meanwhile Big Pharma is the biggest drug dealer on the planet, but that's cool because the fake line drawn in the sand says it's "legal".

If you guys have Hulu checkout their new miniseries called ‘dopesick’ about the deception from Perdue Pharma when they released OxyContin.

Big Pharma is the problem. My guess is there will be a similar fallout from the vax in some way. Success to pharma is driven exclusively by sales, not helping people. They navigate FDA, insurance companies, and other constraints to deceive, up charge, and control all aspects of our lives. And it’s clearly getting worse.

If you guys have Hulu checkout their new miniseries called ‘dopesick’ about the deception from Perdue Pharma when they released OxyContin.

Big Pharma is the problem. My guess is there will be a similar fallout from the vax in some way. Success to pharma is driven exclusively by sales, not helping people. They navigate FDA, insurance companies, and other constraints to deceive, up charge, and control all aspects of our lives. And it’s clearly getting worse.
That series looks awesome I saw the trailer for it and was telling my girl we need to watch it.

Back