• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Going to failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
I think if you know your body well enough, which most don't, you can see the symptoms that might pop up.

Joint pain, chronic tightness, weakness in surrounding muscle groups and so on.

But yes, there's no way to know sometimes that it's going to happen.

Hydration plays a huge role as well and it's often overlooked. I would say this probably plays a larger role in muscle injury then failure.

Thinking on that, I can't think of many injuries I've seen or heard about that happen during failure... Well they're all failure since you can't do a rep when you rip your shit up lol. Typically they come at the beginning of the set.

I'm obviously not in the PT field to take a large sampling from though. I would be interested to know the breakdown of who is getting injuries and when. Age, training age, training history and so on.

Like you originally said, injures can vary so much and those factors all play a part.

I see injuries for various reasons.

The underlying issue is the weak link.

The weak rotator cuff. Multiffidus muscle in the lower back…. Whatever.

You can keep these areas strong to prevent injuries for sure.

But as they tire they give out.

Shoulders are probably top two in injuries I see.

But honestly idk if anyone knows there body well enough.

IMO injury prevention avoids injuries.

That dickhead is younger and feels invincible. Good for him.

Thinks Bc he takes gear he knows a lot. Good.

Lots of guys not around anymore who knew much more about shit then he did.

I don’t claim to know everything. I am a student of life.

How old are you?

Let’s see how you look at 51 dick.

Keep training to failure all the time. See how it goes. Bet you won’t be lifting at 51.

I never said failure isn’t good or useful.

My issue was in response to you going to failure all the time.

You are alone on this… even professionals don’t.

You know professionals? Ppl who get paid for their knowledge.

Like me. Unlike you.

I live in a million dollar home by the water. Drive a Range Rover. Own two businesses. Have 1.5 in 401k

That’s how I measure SUCCESS dope.

I make money for my expertise.

You quibble online for attention. I share my knowledge

You argue if someone doesn’t agree with your OPINION

I don’t have time for your baby bullshit.

Have a nice day in your one bedroom apartment Studying your material to support your ideas.

Yet here you are talking. You brag about your success online 😂 you don’t know what I do. You insult me with the more drugs comment. We’re on a steroid board we’re all on drugs. You think that’s the difference between me and your shit physique? Ken Skip Hill and Scott Stevenson are in their 50s and train to failure and have people train to failure because they use intelligent programming. I talk about what’s relevant as far building muscle on a steroid board… shocking. Out of curiosity what is my job? What is my yearly income? How is this relevant to the subject? You fail at the points you try to prove. I go to failure and beyond every working set. I get people to do the same otherwise they’d be nowhere close. Go and reread all my posts about training or diet it’s all consistent.
Let me guess you have people use scap pulls for rehab too? 😂 I argue if what someone posts is fuckimg wrong and nonsense. Monte has posted things contrary to what I believe. You know what? I’m actually applying some of it now to see how it works for me. I didn’t argue with him because he knows what he’s talking about, had put in the work and actually applied it in real life with results.
again, your job involves people who are already fucked up. You try to fix you don’t prevent. You don’t build physiques. You don’t know fuck all when it comes this. Stay in your lane old man. Stop looking foolish

Like you originally said, injures can vary so much and those factors all play a part.

I see injuries for various reasons.

The underlying issue is the weak link.

The weak rotator cuff. Multiffidus muscle in the lower back…. Whatever.

You can keep these areas strong to prevent injuries for sure.

But as they tire they give out.

Shoulders are probably top two in injuries I see.

But honestly idk if anyone knows there body well enough.

IMO injury prevention avoids injuries.

That dickhead is younger and feels invincible. Good for him.

Thinks Bc he takes gear he knows a lot. Good.

Lots of guys not around anymore who knew much more about shit then he did.

I don’t claim to know everything. I am a student of life.

most of those injuries come from overuse. Especially the shoulders. Weak link is fixed by intelligent programming. What’s going to create overuse and strain more? 3sets of 15-20 failure on a db lat raise or 10-20 sets 2-3 rir for shoulders? Which one creates more opportunity for injury?

I’m 37 been doing this for almost 20 years that’s a lot of “wear and tear” on top of injuries from labor jobs when I was younger. I can still train hard without issue. If you log everything and constantly collect data you can get all the information you need. You can teach people how to listen to their bodies. Is this incorrect? Is this wrong? Did they not teach you real world application in school?
physical therapy isn’t a hard science btw. It’s filled with Pseudoscience nonsense

most of those injuries come from overuse. Especially the shoulders. Weak link is fixed by intelligent programming. What’s going to create overuse and strain more? 3sets of 15-20 failure on a db lat raise or 10-20 sets 2-3 rir for shoulders? Which one creates more opportunity for injury?

Wrong.

Injuries come from tears, strains (muscle) and sprains (ligament).

Mostly rotator cuff. Mostly from overhead activities.

“Overuse” is a vague term by an unintelligent person. Like “back pain.”

It isn’t a credible diagnosis. Doesn’t say what’s injured.

You’re a dumb personal trainer. Started steroids at 25 or less. Takes hgh. Thinks he knows and makes others thinks he knows Bc he used gear to look good.

I think this is important…. I think you misinterpret this forum. It’s not you soap box to stand on.

It’s for ppl like the op to ask advice. And sharing information. Discussion.

You take a position most times that you have the definitive answer and try to shout down and insult other members who differ in OPINION.

Guess what? If there was only one way to train, we would all be doing it that way or your way. Lol.

Your reckless. You have no idea who you give advice to. And to tell someone (maybe a newbie) that training to failure on every set is dangerous for that reason alone.

And it isn’t something everyone should be doing IMO.

My opinion comes with a background of information from a college degree in the field of sports medicine. And rehabilitation.

Yours?? YouTube

I am not saying you know nothing. But you don’t know everything. Dig?

I measure success by personal achievements in life. Not big biceps. Lol

So we differ in that too.

Otherwise??? Suck a big dick. Dick.

While you look at your garbage cans. I have this… see the difference?!? Moron
768082d8d577d92482b6ec5e4e9d0371.jpg

Last edited:
Wrong.

Injuries come from tears, strains (muscle) and sprains (ligament).

Mostly rotator cuff. Mostly from overhead activities.

“Overuse” is a vague term by an unintelligent person. Like “back pain.”

It isn’t a credible diagnosis. Doesn’t say what’s injured.

You’re a dumb personal trainer. Started steroids at 25 or less. Takes hgh. Thinks he knows and makes others thinks he knows Bc he used gear to look good.

I think this is important…. I think you misinterpret this forum. It’s not you soap box to stand on.

It’s for ppl like the op to ask advice. And sharing information. Discussion.

You take a position most times that you have the definitive answer and try to shout down and insult other members who differ in OPINION.

Guess what? If there was only one way to train, we would all be doing it that way or your way. Lol.

Your reckless. You have no idea who you give advice to. And to tell someone (maybe a newbie) that training to failure on every set is dangerous for that reason alone.

And it isn’t something everyone should be doing IMO.

My opinion comes with a background of information from a college degree in the field of sports medicine. And rehabilitation.

Yours?? YouTube

I am not saying you know nothing. But you don’t know everything. Dig?

I measure success by personal achievements in life. Not big biceps. Lol

So we differ in that too.

Otherwise??? Suck a big dick. Dick.

While you look at your garbage cans. I have this… see the difference?!? Moron
768082d8d577d92482b6ec5e4e9d0371.jpg
I’m better than you, I know more than you. rps isn’t a real thing? You’re not a dr. Your a physical therapist. You’re one step above a chiropractor. YouTube? Personal trainer? More wrong assumptions. Bill gates has more money than you, so I should listen to him about building a physique and training? Money doesn’t equate knowledge but again what do I do? How much money do I make? Mindless is the only one who actually knows what I do and trust me I work about 10-15 hours a week and make more than than most people do in a month. This is irrelevant though. You keep ignoring intelligent programming and learning and teaching people to learn and listen to their bodies. I do this for free because I enjoy it. Im a certified nutritionist and certified in strength and conditioning not for my job but as part of my hobby which I put more hours into than people do at a job.
i never recommended once for someone to do over head anything. What example did I give for shoulders? Intelligent programming. Im wreckless? Nope you just fail to understand nuance. There’s a whole gym population outside of those that you see who aren’t fuckd up. Sports medicine again not a hard science. If you think gear is what makes someone look good then that’s more shit that you’re wrong about.
back pain is symptom. Overuse means repetitive STRAIN injury. Theyre not vague terms. You’re just a moron with degrees. I got my degrees as a hobby you dip shit. We’re on a steroid board/bodybuilding board lol. You fix people I keep people from needing you while training hard as a fucking hobby.
Now please remove your wife’s saggy ass from your avi it looks like an old man’s. Stay in your lane.
let’s see the physique because that’s relevant

Last edited:
I’m better than you, I know more than you. rps isn’t a real thing? You’re not a dr. Your a physical therapist. You’re one step above a chiropractor. YouTube? Personal trainer? More wrong assumptions. Bill gates has more money than you, so I should listen to him about building a physique and training? Money doesn’t equate knowledge but again what do I do? How much money do I make? Mindless is the only one who actually knows what I do and trust me I work about 10-15 hours a week and make more than than most people do in a month. This is irrelevant though. You keep ignoring intelligent programming and learning and teaching people to learn and listen to their bodies. I do this for free because I enjoy it. Im a certified nutritionist and certified in strength and conditioning not for my job but as part of my hobby which I put more hours into than people do at a job.
i never recommended once for someone to do over head anything. What example did I give for shoulders? Intelligent programming. Im wreckless? Nope you just fail to understand nuance. There’s a whole gym population outside of those that you see who aren’t fuckd up. Sports medicine again not a hard science. If you think gear is what makes someone look good then that’s more shit that you’re wrong about.
back pain is symptom. Overuse means repetitive STRAIN injury. Theyre not vague terms. You’re just a moron with degrees. I got my degrees as a hobby you dip shit. We’re on a steroid board/bodybuilding board lol. You fix people I keep people from needing you while training hard as a fucking hobby.
Now please remove your wife’s saggy ass from your avi it looks like an old man’s. Stay in your lane.
let’s see the physique because that’s relevant

LMAO.

Nutritionist?? What happened, couldn’t hack becoming a dietitian?? Not smart enough.

You make less then 50k a year. So satisfying.

CSCS?? That’s basically a personal trainer. With a bachelors degree. My buddy did that years ago. Said it was easy. Got a job at the gym. Nice going.

I didn’t say overuse didn’t exist moron.

Said it’s not a credible diagnosis. And it isn’t. Never has a doctor written a script with a diagnosis of “overuse” on it…. It’s vague. And says nothing about what’s injured/hurt.

They could say “impingement syndrome “ which is a form of overuse per se. bc it COMES from overuse.

If I have lateral epicondylitis, that’s the diagnosis. But it may have COME from overuse.

See the difference?? Moron.

Anyway, perhaps you should stay in your lane bro. Now that the board know you know nothing.

Go tell fat ppl about the food pyramid or something. A topic in your wheel house.

And if it makes you feel good to attack my wife then have at it.

She has a great ass. Especially for her age.

Never seen you post a pic of a gf or otherwise Bc you more then likely don’t have one. Which is fine only attempting to belittle my spouse is crossing the line for most members here.

Shows your true colors.

You jealous prick.

Btw? How do you know I don’t have my doctorate degree and ppl don’t refer to me as doctor?

Btw moron I think you mean RSI or repetitive strain injury. Not RPS… which doesn’t actually exist. Lol.

LMAO.

Nutritionist?? What happened, couldn’t hack becoming a dietitian?? Not smart enough.

You make less then 50k a year. So satisfying.

CSCS?? That’s basically a personal trainer. With a bachelors degree. My buddy did that years ago. Said it was easy. Got a job at the gym. Nice going.

I didn’t say overuse didn’t exist moron.

Said it’s not a credible diagnosis. And it isn’t. Never has a doctor written a script with a diagnosis of “overuse” on it…. It’s vague. And says nothing about what’s injured/hurt.

They could say “impingement syndrome “ which is a form of overuse per se. bc it COMES from overuse.

If I have lateral epicondylitis, that’s the diagnosis. But it may have COME from overuse.

See the difference?? Moron.

Anyway, perhaps you should stay in your lane bro. Now that the board know you know nothing.

Go tell fat ppl about the food pyramid or something. A topic in your wheel house.

And if it makes you feel good to attack my wife then have at it.

She has a great ass. Especially for her age.

Never seen you post a pic of a gf or otherwise Bc you more then likely don’t have one. Which is fine only attempting to belittle my spouse is crossing the line for most members here.

Shows your true colors.

You jealous prick.

Btw? How do you know I don’t have my doctorate degree and ppl don’t refer to me as doctor?

well you don’t know how to read do you? That’s not my job. I did it for my hobby.
your wife has a man ass.
you keep jumping around my points and creating things to attack. You’re cherry picking.
You’re old out of shape and not relevant. If you think that’s a great ass I don’t know what to tell you. I don’t post my family or my wife on here because she’s not a slut and this board is a place for illegal drugs.
go look at all the advice I posted on here it’s all correct. Keep mud slinging because you’re wrong. My advice is applicable the only thing you’re showing is you appeal to authority, and lack critical thinking.
again what do I do and what is my job? Experience and real world application trumps all your soft science degrees. You fail to address intelligent programming abs teaching people to learn their bodies. You lack understanding of nuance. A sign of intelligence is not seeing everything in black and white. Is repetitive strain injury not a diagnosis or something that can be treated? You’re a fucking idiot to be honest. Like I said come to Atlanta I’ll pay for the gas or plane ticket. Or keep talking out of your ass online old man. Let me know I’ll pick you up from airport

Btw moron I think you mean RSI or repetitive strain injury. Not RPS… which doesn’t actually exist. Lol.
I literally said repetitive Strain injury but you don’t know how to read you old washed up bitch.

Get Shredded!
I’m better than you, I know more than you. rps isn’t a real thing?

You said repetitive strain in another post. And RPS.

So I assume you pretend to know more than me about my area of expertise? Even if I am doing it 20 years. College education and all. Professional license.

As well as nutrition and bodybuilding. Training and training others.

Do you hear yourself??

Your jealous. It’s obvious and you’re transparent. Lolz

Out of shape?? I run 3k four times a week. Bench 315 for reps.

Stronger then most guys I know at my age and younger.

You know jack shit. What you know would fit in a thimble. Loser.

Loser in life.

Next year I retire at 52. Where will you be at 52??

You know so fucking much but don’t make any money or own your home. Will be working your whole life.

You will be that old man trainer in the gym with a pony tail rambling on about “programming.”

You’re have a melt. And I love it.

How do I know?!? Bc you can’t stop insulting me and my wife.

Sad prick

Funny… board about illegal drugs.

That’s an interesting stupid statement when the very thread you’re commenting on is advice about training.

It’s insulting and demeaning to take this particular position not just to me but to other members who are here to learn and share about knowledge on training, nutrition and body building.

You said repetitive strain in another post. And RPS.

So I assume you pretend to know more than me about my area of expertise? Even if I am doing it 20 years. College education and all. Professional license.

As well as nutrition and bodybuilding. Training and training others.

Do you hear yourself??

Your jealous. It’s obvious and you’re transparent. Lolz

Out of shape?? I run 3k four times a week. Bench 315 for reps.

Stronger then most guys I know at my age and younger.

You know jack shit. What you know would fit in a thimble. Loser.

Loser in life.

Next year I retire at 52. Where will you be at 52??

You know so fucking much but don’t make any money or own your home. Will be working your whole life.

You will be that old man trainer in the gym with a pony tail rambling on about “programming.”

You’re have a melt. And I love it.

How do I know?!? Bc you can’t stop insulting me and my wife.

Sad prick

Wrong about everything again 😂. I’m not jealous of you. I just honestly fucking hate you and I’ll laugh when you die. I wish you nothing but the worst. I find joy in everything bad that has ever happened to you and and I’ll find joy in everything bad that ever will happen. I seriously hope you experience the most agonizing death that your family has to watch I want you to know I’d laugh harder with every tear that pours down your wife’s cheek . I hate the people who gave you life and the dr who didn’t wrap the umbilical cord around your neck when your mother pushed you out. So no it’s not jealousy. It’s malice. I don’t envy you I hate the fact that you’re still breathing.

Wrong about everything again . I’m not jealous of you. I just honestly fucking hate you and I’ll laugh when you die. I wish you nothing but the worst. I find joy in everything bad that has ever happened to you and and I’ll find joy in everything bad that ever will happen. I seriously hope you experience the most agonizing death that your family has to watch I want you to know I’d laugh harder with every tear that pours down your wife’s cheek . I hate the people who gave you life and the dr who didn’t wrap the umbilical cord around your neck when your mother pushed you out. So no it’s not jealousy. It’s malice. I don’t envy you I hate the fact that you’re still breathing.

Melt much. LMAO

64a639cb6bda5794f4493d9eccc86949.jpg

Last edited:
Right wholly shit happy holidays
Nothing to do with holidays just a piece of shit who thinks his 315lb bench and his fat out of shape physique is some how impressive trying to talk to shit to me when he can’t even apply anything to himself. He clearly has no idea what he’s talking about but he will just continue to talk shit because he’s safe on the internet. The guy has never given correct advice that I’ve seen. He can’t even respond to anything I’ve actually said. He’s a glorified physical therapist as far as I can tell. The dumbass argued with me before saying you have to do cardio to lose fat, showing that he has no idea the purpose that cardio serves as a tool to simply create a deficit. He claimed here that failure training is inherently harmful is worse on the cns vs high volume sub failure training. Clearly showing he’s parroting old myths and doesn’t understand how any of this works. He ignores intelligent programming because he doesn’t understand wtf it is. He refers to things that are backed by evidence as my opinion. He somehow created an image in his head of who I am and what I do without an ounce of proof. He’s just a shit talker. He refuses to meet me in person. He’s like a kid on bodybuilding.com that just talks shit but won’t be a man an

I enjoy the debates but, let's keep the name calling and personal insults out of it.

Threads that have a lot of promise, turn into useless ones when they go that direction. Plus, this isn't the pit.

I enjoy the debates but, let's keep the name calling and personal insults out of it.

Threads that have a lot of promise, turn into useless ones when they go that direction. Plus, this isn't the pit.

I agree bro. Discussion and debate.

This guy goes diabolical full tilt retard melt as soon as you disagree with him.

As far as I am concerned this isn’t just an illegal drug forum. It’s kinda a community talking politics, pussy, training, supplements, nutrition and yes… PEDS gear.

I made a statement and went full retard. Anyone can see. And see I didn’t deserve his comments to just stay quiet and basically shut the fuck up.

If I looked better? This scumbag would be sucking my dick. Why? Bc he respects that….but he is an insecure person. Immature.

Right away personal insults on myself and wife. Real threats against my family and me.

IMO? Deserves a permanent ban. Why? Bc ASF shouldn’t tolerate threatening behavior. It’s uncalled for….

This isn’t even the pit.

But here is the PM basically wanting to harm me and my wife. Wrong. Just wrong.

Guess he would rather I be afraid to voice an opinion and go away. Idk?

3048a2323a5a0195ddec8b71201c6c08.png

Nothing to do with holidays just a piece of shit who thinks his 315lb bench and his fat out of shape physique is some how impressive trying to talk to shit to me when he can’t even apply anything to himself. He clearly has no idea what he’s talking about but he will just continue to talk shit because he’s safe on the internet. The guy has never given correct advice that I’ve seen. He can’t even respond to anything I’ve actually said. He’s a glorified physical therapist as far as I can tell. The dumbass argued with me before saying you have to do cardio to lose fat, showing that he has no idea the purpose that cardio serves as a tool to simply create a deficit. He claimed here that failure training is inherently harmful is worse on the cns vs high volume sub failure training. Clearly showing he’s parroting old myths and doesn’t understand how any of this works. He ignores intelligent programming because he doesn’t understand wtf it is. He refers to things that are backed by evidence as my opinion. He somehow created an image in his head of who I am and what I do without an ounce of proof. He’s just a shit talker. He refuses to meet me in person. He’s like a kid on bodybuilding.com that just talks shit but won’t be a man an

Millions of ppl use cardio to stay in shape AND lose weight.

You said it was not needed. AT ALL. Go back and read your stupid statements.

Now? You’re doing cardio. Lolz.

Bc someone you respect said so… at least you learned. Even if it wasn’t from me.

Loser. Loser in life.

IML Gear Cream!

Bc someone you respect said so… at least you learned. Even if it wasn’t from me.

Loser. Loser in life.
It’s not needed at all. It’s not necessary. It literally for the purpose of weight loss is a tool to create a deficit. I WAS doing 10minutes of a slow walk after meals for nutrient partitioning not because it’s necessary you scared bitch. I’m no longer doing it because there’s was little benefit. No one has to do cardio to lose weight AT ALL!!!!!!
I choose to create my deficit through….., DIET. I’m leaner than you’ll ever be without cardio. I get old house wives in better shape than you’ve ever been in using no cardio.
It’s not necessary, it’s not needed if you’re eating in a deficit. I helped my little brother take 1st place in his first comp in classic with no cardio and very minimal drugs. He trained to failure on every working set and ate in a deficit l. He used 100tren/100mast100 test 50mg of var to prep with. The only outside help was a posing coach.
I could get your wife’s saggy ass lean with no cardio. I could get your fat ass in the best shape of your life with no cardio.
you are seriously so useless lack even basic knowledge

Anyone can read posts 16 and 17 in this thread.

These are defensive and defaming.

He doesn’t know how to communicate in a mature way and have a discussion. Some of which are opinions.

He may not agree but that’s what the forum is all about.

IMO he thinks this is a stage for him to create an identity of nothingness. Foolish pride.

He attacks. No open mind. A big baby.

Who when can’t verbalize… threatens violence.

Sad.

He is a pimple on the ass of society. And will serve my son fries on his way home from a ski trip one day.

Loser. Loser in life.
people can use cardio. You’re so fucking dumb. Do you not understand the purpose it serves? Do you not understand it is simply another tool. People do lots of things to stay in shape. But not everything in necessary. You’re either fuckimg with me or truly retarded.

It’s not needed at all. It’s not necessary. It literally for the purpose of weight loss is a tool to create a deficit. I WAS doing 10minutes of a slow walk after meals for nutrient partitioning not because it’s necessary you scared bitch. I’m no longer doing it because there’s was little benefit. No one has to do cardio to lose weight AT ALL!!!!!!
I choose to create my deficit through….., DIET. I’m leaner than you’ll ever be without cardio. I get old house wives in better shape than you’ve ever been in using no cardio.
It’s not necessary, it’s not needed if you’re eating in a deficit. I helped my little brother take 1st place in his first comp in classic with no cardio and very minimal drugs. He trained to failure on every working set and ate in a deficit l. He used 100tren/100mast100 test 50mg of var to prep with. The only outside help was a posing coach.
I could get your wife’s saggy ass lean with no cardio. I could get your fat ass in the best shape of your life with no cardio.
you are seriously so useless lack even basic knowledge

My wife’s bf is under 10 percent. Lower then yours. Nothing sags moron.

And cardio for a deficit helps you lose weight. But has many other scientific benefits PROVEN. Like heart health.

It’s fine. When your left ventricle implodes and you stroke out, you will wish you did it. Period.

Why don’t you talk about what is in your wheel house? Like the food groups or something. Lol

Nutritionist. HHahahhhAa

Sorry bro. I own you. Renting space in your head. Rent FREE. Xoxo

Anyone can read posts 16 and 17 in this thread.

These are defensive and defaming.

He doesn’t know how to communicate in a mature way and have a discussion. Some of which are opinions.

He may not agree but that’s what the forum is all about.

IMO he thinks this is a stage for him to create an identity of nothingness. Foolish pride.

He attacks. No open mind. A big baby.

Who when can’t verbalize… threatens violence.

Sad.

He is a pimple on the ass of society. And will serve my son fries on his way home from a ski trip one day.
I didn’t threaten you. I mean every word I said. There’s was nothing empty. Which is it? Do I work at McDonald’s or am I a personal trainer? Like I said Mindless is the only person who knows what my career is. I posted a pic from one of the rare times I was on a job site on this board. I used to own a roofing a company that I bought built up and sold. What is my career since you know so much about me?
but again this has nothing to do with anything pertaining to the discussion here. Should I go ask Joe Biden about how to train since he has more money Skip Hill? Should I ask my doc at the trt clinic how to train and diet since has degrees over Chris Aceto who doesn’t but has decades of experience?
Do you know more than Phil Hernon did? He didn’t have any degrees. You’re an old washed up irrelevant pussy

I agree bro. Discussion and debate.

This guy goes diabolical full tilt retard melt as soon as you disagree with him.

As far as I am concerned this isn’t just an illegal drug forum. It’s kinda a community talking politics, pussy, training, supplements, nutrition and yes… PEDS gear.

I made a statement and went full retard. Anyone can see. And see I didn’t deserve his comments to just stay quiet and basically shut the fuck up.

If I looked better? This scumbag would be sucking my dick. Why? Bc he respects that….but he is an insecure person. Immature.

Right away personal insults on myself and wife. Real threats against my family and me.

IMO? Deserves a permanent ban. Why? Bc ASF shouldn’t tolerate threatening behavior. It’s uncalled for….

This isn’t even the pit.

But here is the PM basically wanting to harm me and my wife. Wrong. Just wrong.

Guess he would rather I be afraid to voice an opinion and go away. Idk?

3048a2323a5a0195ddec8b71201c6c08.png
Yep I mean every word.

Yep I mean every word.

Yep. Bc your a jealous fool.

You think you know more then me. Better then me in every way… but it burns your ass up that I am sitting in my million dollar home looking at the water and all the lights that shimmer off it

You think? How can this be possible!!!!

Why don’t I own my home. Have a 110k car?!!!

Lol.

Bc you’re a loser. A loser in life.

If you know so fucking much ppl would pay you a lot to know.

But you’re a broke dick personal trainer with a bullshit degree in nutrition that ANYONE can get.

Are you butt sore Bc you tried to be a physical therapist and couldn’t make it into the program. Lolz. Probably

All I know is I will retire next year. And you will work the rest of your life until your dead.

Life is great.

I didn’t threaten you. I mean every word I said. There’s was nothing empty. Which is it? Do I work at McDonald’s or am I a personal trainer? Like I said Mindless is the only person who knows what my career is. I posted a pic from one of the rare times I was on a job site on this board. I used to own a roofing a company that I bought built up and sold. What is my career since you know so much about me?
but again this has nothing to do with anything pertaining to the discussion here. Should I go ask Joe Biden about how to train since he has more money Skip Hill? Should I ask my doc at the trt clinic how to train and diet since has degrees over Chris Aceto who doesn’t but has decades of experience?
Do you know more than Phil Hernon did? He didn’t have any degrees. You’re an old washed up irrelevant pussy

Aahhh… self professed guru who yearns for the life of a YouTube influencer.

Lol. You loser.

Aahhh… self professed guru who yearns for the life of a YouTube influencer.

Lol. You loser.
Not jealous again I just hate you. You’re a passive aggressive bitch like a woman. Come to Atlanta, give me your address. I will meet you. I’m not joking. I meant every word I said in the pm. Before I get banned I will pay someone for your information. Let’s see how you act in person. You talk too much shit because you’ve never had the breaks beat off of you. You’re a pussy who only talks. You feel safe but how safe are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back