• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pushing higher doses

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any of you guys push the envelope with your doses ?? Like what’s the difference between a gram of test vs 500 . Obviously more sides the higher the dose . I never plan to compete or anything like that . I’m just a regular gym bro . So I never felt the need to really push it . I’ve always used moderate to lower doses .

I’ll stick my neck out for the ass chewing. Only been juicing for close to 2 years and 1000 is way hell of a lot better than 5. Maybe since I’m newer to the compounds but size came quick! I’ve done the 600/500 test Deca . 600/350 npp . All that jazz , but 750-1000 test alone is more enjoyable for me

Any of you guys push the envelope with your doses ?? Like what’s the difference between a gram of test vs 500 . Obviously more sides the higher the dose . I never plan to compete or anything like that . I’m just a regular gym bro . So I never felt the need to really push it . I’ve always used moderate to lower doses .

I’ve always used lower doses to I don’t compete either

I’ll stick my neck out for the ass chewing. Only been juicing for close to 2 years and 1000 is way hell of a lot better than 5. Maybe since I’m newer to the compounds but size came quick! I’ve done the 600/500 test Deca . 600/350 npp . All that jazz , but 750-1000 test alone is more enjoyable for me

What did you really notice difference?? More strength or size ??

More size than anything . Of course lots of water but I don’t mind the bloat until I cut . I cut once a year . Very dialed in with training and diet . I think I take it a little to serious . Never will I compete . Enjoying the ride . I need no AI at 500. I take more adex than I should on 1000 to keep the soft look tame. I feel a little more sluggish and not as healthy but as far as gains . No comparison. I’ve yet to try EQ and 19-nors make me feel like shit so high test is just kinda what my body agrees with the best

Im just now trying Masteron at about 500 for the first time, 5 weeks in . Amazing compound . I understand why people love it so much . Mood and all around drive is tremendously better than just test alone. I’ll never run high test without it again. I want to play around with low test and letting other compounds do the work next year . That will be a learning curve but excited to give it a shot

More size than anything . Of course lots of water but I don’t mind the bloat until I cut . I cut once a year . Very dialed in with training and diet . I think I take it a little to serious . Never will I compete . Enjoying the ride . I need no AI at 500. I take more adex than I should on 1000 to keep the soft look tame. I feel a little more sluggish and not as healthy but as far as gains . No comparison. I’ve yet to try EQ and 19-nors make me feel like shit so high test is just kinda what my body agrees with the best

What doses of Deca and NPP have you used and you got Hardly any gains ? I haven’t used but like 700mg of Deca before and I seem good gains but i have a friend that doesn’t compete and he ran Deca one time at 1200mg he got insane gains at that dose but he had terrible side effects and had to use a bunch of Caber and Aromasin to o combat them

I really only push the envelope with compounds that I know have a little wigglw room, like masteron and anavar. I ran my test at 750 once and I noticed the bloat/water was more than the size/strength gains were worth.

Dont get me wrong I got more results but its true that you’re better off using the minimum. As long as you’re getting steady gains theres no point in bumping up.

Highest I’ve gone on Deca was 600. I gained very well, as the cycle ended and I dropped to just test I got horrible acne and like hair follicle issues . Only compound to do that to me . NPP at 600 is awesome but I get that depressing mood that some get on 19-nors. I really wanna give them a shot at really high doses but if those mediocre doses mess with me there’s no telling what will pop up on high numbers. I wanna give Deca another shot. With EQ preferably but I really wanna get the doses up there. I noticed I feel better on Deca than NPP but for some odd reason I was at the dermatologist a lot after Deca . Scarred me up

Highest I’ve gone on Deca was 600. I gained very well, as the cycle ended and I dropped to just test I got horrible acne and like hair follicle issues . Only compound to do that to me . NPP at 600 is awesome but I get that depressing mood that some get on 19-nors. I really wanna give them a shot at really high doses but if those mediocre doses mess with me there’s no telling what will pop up on high numbers. I wanna give Deca another shot. With EQ preferably but I really wanna get the doses up there. I noticed I feel better on Deca than NPP but for some odd reason I was at the dermatologist a lot after Deca . Scarred me up

I quit using deca yesrs ago and I only use NPP now I just like it bettsr for some reason I know it’s the same compound but it works better for me and I get better gains from it than I do Deca

IML Gear Cream!
I’m with ya man . They may be the same but I can tell one from the other inside my body. I’m find it interesting when it comes to train of thought on doses . I know some younger guys that run high numbers with multiple compounds and look good . Then some old guys who have never been over 500 test that are built like a brick shit house . I will admit im the least patient person in the world . I try to remind myself this shit ain’t healthy . I fall guilty to wanting to feel the compounds . Which isn’t good I know.

Personally I noticed a huge difference between running 500mgs and 1000mg.

Im just now trying Masteron at about 500 for the first time, 5 weeks in . Amazing compound . I understand why people love it so much . Mood and all around drive is tremendously better than just test alone. I’ll never run high test without it again. I want to play around with low test and letting other compounds do the work next year . That will be a learning curve but excited to give it a shot

I’ve always been a fan of lower test and pushing other compounds . I also love masteron and primo

Not to go off on a side tangent here, but I ran tren e at 6-700/wk before. Don’t get me wrong, tren at 400 can make you feel like dog shit..but this was a whole other level of shit. And I don’t feel like it was any better than 400. Never again.

I've run 1 gram test and deca each. Got big as f!@k but I looked like the Michelin Man....with 18.5 " arms but they looked small compared to my bloat. Ran A-dex too...
Nowadays I'm happy with low to moderate dosages. Steady gains are mor keepable, IMHO

Last edited:
I’m with ya man . They may be the same but I can tell one from the other inside my body. I’m find it interesting when it comes to train of thought on doses . I know some younger guys that run high numbers with multiple compounds and look good . Then some old guys who have never been over 500 test that are built like a brick shit house . I will admit im the least patient person in the world . I try to remind myself this shit ain’t healthy . I fall guilty to wanting to feel the compounds . Which isn’t good I know.

Well I’m 55 and I’ve ran test all the way to 800mg before ans Deca at 800,Npp 700,EQ 700,Masteron 800 and that’s the highest I’ve ever ran any of those I mentioned ,I didn’t run all them i posted at once lol I just explained which doses I used to run .Now I’ll usually run test at 4-500mg and whatever else I’m using at moderate doses,inhave high BP and bad lipid profiles but intake meds for all that but I still watch my doses and watch my BP and lipids closely

I don’t know how some of you guys can handle tren. I tried it once at 150mg per week . I was grumpy as shit . It was nice being able to eat a little more . Im a bottomless pit when it comes to food . After about 6 weeks I got some incredible heart/chest pains. Could have been maybe a strained pec or something but I wasn’t taking the chance . Havnt touched it since . To me 400+ of tren would probably end me. Maybe one day I’ll try it with my new found best friend masteron.

I don’t know how some of you guys can handle tren. I tried it once at 150mg per week . I was grumpy as shit . It was nice being able to eat a little more . Im a bottomless pit when it comes to food . After about 6 weeks I got some incredible heart/chest pains. Could have been maybe a strained pec or something but I wasn’t taking the chance . Havnt touched it since . To me 400+ of tren would probably end me. Maybe one day I’ll try it with my new found best friend masteron.

Try it @ 200/week with split doses

I have never tried tren before,I have an enlarged heart snd I’ve no used it ,I a least wanted to but to many risk
My favorite cycle I’ve ever used is
Test E-400mg
NPP-400mg
Primo-500mg OR Masteron E-400mg

I tried 800 test and Masteron and Deca at 700mg and was extremely happy at the gains but to many sides from the test /Deca

I think I’m gonna keep my doses at the lower level . I get good gains . Plus I’m kinda coming now after a few years lay off so I’m kinda re building . Best is yet to come

Get Shredded!
If your going to play with higher doses I would do it step by step not just do something baseless like double your doses. It's best to chart eveything and adjust according to how your body reacts. I have done it many ways over the years. Just going high usually just ends up with side effects. You really can't train as well if you feel like crap. Over the years I had evolved to start at moderate dose and 1/2 way through up things a bit. Then towards the end dropping back down a notch and then finally off for a bit and then back to TRT. This seems to be the best way and I track blood work. The healthy feeling tracks with good bloods. The gradual approach also leads to good gains as well; Staying high for too long leads to lethargy and creeping side effects. So, in my experience, it's best to stay higher dose for a limited time. This approach viewed from other people in the gym is basically looking good most of the time and a couple periods during the year where there is a peak. The goal of perpetual peak is just not realistic in my view. Eventually pushing things on the long haul just leads to problems. Better to chart everything and follow a logical approach. Probably best to chart and listen to your body in diet training and enhancer use rather than jump at this board persona and that's advice as if it is a magic bullet.

Yeah don't be jumping onto grams when your not used to it. Take it from me saying I can handle the sides just cause you can doesn't mean you should. This is coming from someone who jabbed 300mg testE,100mg trenA, 100mg drol/dbol mon-fri every morn id give myself those 2 shots then the hgh and whatever else I had to take clen etc..
There comes a point when ur like fuck I like this but I'm startn to feel shitty ugh. That's what happened to me so slowly build into them bigger dosages your body really needs that slow build up I think.

Or you could just blast away like I did with big doses and grow like a weed then fight to keep it constantly

I ran a high Test/Deca run yrs ago..Then bumped both..1gr of Test for just a few wks and then Deca to 800mgs at separate times just to see..What I found was the Deca was more of a waste after 400..but at a gr of Test,the only side was oily skin..Id take a gr of Test over Trends any day..

Not a fan of high test at all. I ran as high as 800 test c per week and estro, water retention all the other sides significantly increase. I get much better results running low test with other compounds such as masteron, primo, tren, EQ, Var, Winny.
Also I notice mood much better and keeping gains much easier. Just my experience I am sure everyone is different.

Absolutely right...High dose doesn't always equal more..more sides yes..high
Test for me was nice but the next guy maybe high Deca works better.. like finding your way in the dark..
I usually stay on the low end..two oils one oral..

Eat..train right and lots of recovery..

Thanks for all the experience and feed back . I wonder how the pros tolerate all the shit they take then ? Bc they gotta be really pushing it for some of these guys who are just massive . Slabs on slabs

Not to go off on a side tangent here, but I ran tren e at 6-700/wk before. Don’t get me wrong, tren at 400 can make you feel like dog shit..but this was a whole other level of shit. And I don’t feel like it was any better than 400. Never again.
I have a love hate relationship with Tren, 400 Tren E a week is enough for me!

In general, more gear equals more sides. But the extra gear isn't exponential necessarily and in fact has diminishing returns.

So the individual is left to justify whether the risk vs reward is worth it or not.

It's nice to think you can just run big amounts and become a monster. Until your blood pressure is giving you monster headaches.

I suppose a champion has a predisposition to handle more gear effectively them others...

Anyone ever tried Deca at 1200mg?
I've had a gram deca and test c...bloated pretty bad even with A-dex but strength thru the roof. I wonder if they have Michelin Man competitions...

Back