• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fifty shades of fucked up Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
Rough start to this week. Halloween morning the wife was heading to check on some things at work and got a blow out and her car went head first into a guard rail where it starts.

She ended up breaking her wrist and tons of bruises all over but thank God she's ok for how bad it looked. Ive been helping her out with the kids and house but still need to make a hour for myself even if I have to wake up earlier.

Wow, that's rough and lucky your wife is OK.

Rough start to this week. Halloween morning the wife was heading to check on some things at work and got a blow out and her car went head first into a guard rail where it starts.

She ended up breaking her wrist and tons of bruises all over but thank God she's ok for how bad it looked. Ive been helping her out with the kids and house but still need to make a hour for myself even if I have to wake up earlier.

Glad she is okay brotha!

Thanks.. yea we are hoping for a good outcome but since she's at fault I doubt it. I bet our insurance premiums go up 50% and we have gap insurance. Still no word yet from the insurance.

Legs today

Squats 135x20 185x15 205x15 225x12
Leg press 6 plates 15 reps 4 sets
Leg curls 4 sets 15 reps 140
Leg extension 4 sets 130x 12
Calves 6 sets of 20 reps 205

20 min on stairmaster

Leg is still bothering me some not as bad so I didn't want to push it. I will continue to ice and take Tb-500 for healing properties. This week has had a rough start and I want to try to turn it around.

Thanks.. yea we are hoping for a good outcome but since she's at fault I doubt it. I bet our insurance premiums go up 50% and we have gap insurance. Still no word yet from the insurance.

A good lawyer would say it was the tire manufacturer's fault. Or at least the place you bought it, because they sold you a defective tire and failed to identify it. Either way, a blow out is hardly driver error (unless you were driving on bald tires).

A good lawyer would say it was the tire manufacturer's fault. Or at least the place you bought it, because they sold you a defective tire and failed to identify it. Either way, a blow out is hardly driver error (unless you were driving on bald tires).
The tires are probably at 50% thread. The car was a 2019 with 30,000 Miles. She did have a nail in that tire about a month ago and was repaired by a local tire shop so I think that is the issue. Who knows but I surely don't want to pay an extra $300 a month insurance so we will see how it plays out. We are already f***** with her not working a few weeks.

That’s crazy coincidence. I had plugged my truck tire about a year ago and the other day I noticed it wasn’t holding air so I checked it out and the plug (which was the sidewall/tread meeting point) had caused the rubber to crack. So I couldn’t get my spare down because the cable release nut is seized up and im not sure how to get that problem solved. Anyway, I put two new plugs in it (on each end of the crack) and it seems to be holding air now but once it goes it will probably do just what happened to your wife and blow out on me.

so now I gotta buy new tires which sucks because I should be able to get through another winter with the treads I got now.

anyways… I’m glad your wife is relatively ok. A broken wrist sucks but it’s better than what coulda happened.

keep up the hard work bro. Looking good!

That’s crazy coincidence. I had plugged my truck tire about a year ago and the other day I noticed it wasn’t holding air so I checked it out and the plug (which was the sidewall/tread meeting point) had caused the rubber to crack. So I couldn’t get my spare down because the cable release nut is seized up and im not sure how to get that problem solved. Anyway, I put two new plugs in it (on each end of the crack) and it seems to be holding air now but once it goes it will probably do just what happened to your wife and blow out on me.

so now I gotta buy new tires which sucks because I should be able to get through another winter with the treads I got now.

anyways… I’m glad your wife is relatively ok. A broken wrist sucks but it’s better than what coulda happened.

keep up the hard work bro. Looking good!
That's about where hers was plugged. Walmart doesn't usually plug at that spot you're talking about unless you give them a consent they're not liable. We're getting a rental today but still no news from the insurance company.

Get Shredded!
11/3
DB Row- 50x15 70x12 80x12
Cable row 150x12x3
Barbell incline press 135x20 185x15 225x12 245x10
Incline DB fly 35x12 55x12x2
Shoulder press DB 50x12 75x10x3
Upright row barbell 95x15x3
Dips 4 sets of 12
Incline db curls 30x15x4

Had a great workout it almost seemed to easy. Got my meals back on track and prepped away for the rest of the week yesterday as well. Wife is doing much better and besides wrist getting around fine. Lifting not so much.

Legs yesterday 11/5

Squats- 135x20 185x15 225x15 275x12
Leg press- 4 plates 15 reps, 6 plates 15 reps, 8 plates 12 rep (2) sets
Leg extension 4 sets 15
Leg curls 3 sets 15 reps
Abductors 3 sets
Calves 6 sets 225x20 Smith machine standing

11/6
Cable rows 3 sets (30 second)15 reps 150, 170x15x2
Machine rows 180x12x3
Incline Smith bench 225x20x3
DB flys 40x12x3
DB shoulder press 70x12x3
Reverse pec deck 120x12x3
Preacher curl 75x15x3
Ab wheel 4 sets 12 reps

Been feeling great not noticing the primo yet but it's week 2 and only 200 mg each week so it will take a minute. The Lean AF definitely plays a part and keeps me feeling energetic and leaner for sure.

I’d be curious to see what you think/feel on 200mg/wk of Primo.

Do you ‘notice’ it? Just a little extra polish on your physique? Optimized Test as DHT’s do?

I always want to push back at guys that say “it’s only really worth it above XXXmg/wk”. Whether your on 100mg or 1gm a week, it’s still in there doing it’s thing.

I ran primo at 200mg/week split into 2 pins for roughly 5 weeks before I had to jump off the blast. I was using tbol at 50mg / day (preworkout) and 300mg of ATIPP as well tho. But…. I felt amazing on that blast and I will be jumping back in on that blast here in a week or two.

if you’re trying to win bodybuilding shows then low dose primo probably is a waste of money but… if your just a gym rat I think 200mg of primo helps to increase feelings of well being and promotes vascularity as well.

I’d be curious to see what you think/feel on 200mg/wk of Primo.

Do you ‘notice’ it? Just a little extra polish on your physique? Optimized Test as DHT’s do?

I always want to push back at guys that say “it’s only really worth it above XXXmg/wk”. Whether your on 100mg or 1gm a week, it’s still in there doing it’s thing.

Well to early to tell and I hope it shines at 200mg each week to be honest. If I can get away with less gear than I'm all for it as well. I will probably bump it up to 400 max in a few weeks but let's see what happens.

I ran primo at 200mg/week split into 2 pins for roughly 5 weeks before I had to jump off the blast. I was using tbol at 50mg / day (preworkout) and 300mg of ATIPP as well tho. But…. I felt amazing on that blast and I will be jumping back in on that blast here in a week or two.

if you’re trying to win bodybuilding shows then low dose primo probably is a waste of money but… if your just a gym rat I think 200mg of primo helps to increase feelings of well being and promotes vascularity as well.

I dont plan on doing any shows anytime soon so I'm just looking for well being as well brother. As long as I look good and feel good I'm happy.

Bumping test to 375 and increasing calories to start putting on some new growth 📈

Right now I'm 5'11 223 currently on

375mg test c
Mast E 200mg
Primo 200mg
Lean af 4 pumps each day

I will get a updated picture this week.

Yesterday lift 1/8

Pullups BW 4 sets of 10 wide grip pull ups 2 sets of close grip

Lat pulldowns 150x15 170x12 190x10

DB Row- 50 each arm,12. 75x12x3

Barbell Bench press

135x15 225x15 275x10 225x12

Incline DB flys 45x12x3

Pushups 30x 4 30 second break

Shoulder press db 70x15x3

Reverse pec deck 115x12x3

Preacher curl 5 sets 95x12

Tricep extension 3 sets 20

Feeling amazing and looking forward to smashing tonights leg workout.

Yesterday 11/9

Hack squats

2 plates 15 reps
4 plates 15 reps
6 plates 12 reps x 2

Front squats Smith machine

135x10x3

Stiff leg deadlift on box
135x12x3

Abductors inner
2 sets 15 reps

Outer 2 sets 15 reps

Calves seated
2 plates 15x20x6

Uphill walking 20 min

Still kind of got this nagging pain in my knee right meniscus area. I bought horse muscle rub from the feed store to push threw it. It's like bengay but 20x stronger. All is well.

Last night was

Lat Pulldowns
130x15 150x15 180x12x2

Machine cable row

100x15 130x15 150x12x2

Hex deadlift

135x15 185x15 225x12 275x12

Shoulder press DB

55x20 70x12 80x12

Reverse pec deck

110x15x3

Upright row short straight bar

95x12 100x12 95x12

Machine chest press incline

2 plates 12 reps
4 plates 15 reps
6 plates 12 reps
8 plates 12 reps

Incline flys db

2 sets 40x12

Tricep extension rope
2 sets 15 reps

Tricep kickback 15lb db
2 sets 15 reps

Ab roller 3 sets burn out

Atta boy XOTG. Keep on that gas pedal. Looks like you hit everything last night^^.

How are you "Feeling"? Energy, motivation, any sides from cycle?

Atta boy XOTG. Keep on that gas pedal. Looks like you hit everything last night^^.

How are you "Feeling"? Energy, motivation, any sides from cycle?

I'm feeling great mentally from the low doses and not all juiced out feeling. No I'm not seeing gains like from a typical tren cycle or even heavy test and eq like my past exp but my coach says I need to go for longevity and health.

I'm getting a MRI on my knee next week since every leg workout is killing me. My meniscus surgery from 16 doesn't seem to be holding up. I think at being 39 years old I have to walk away from the heavy squats, and Deadlifts forever. I don't want to let it go but I had two surgeries this year already from hemorrhoids from heavy lifting and then a possible reinjured knee. I'm not going to let it hold me back even if I get another surgery I'm not stopping This train even if I focus only on upper body.

Last edited:
Today was

Modified legs 30 second between each set

Leg press 30 second break

2 plates 20 reps
4 plates 20 reps
6 plates 20 reps repeat 5 more times

Leg curls 80x15x4
Leg extension 70x12x3 deep squeeze
Abductors inner and outer 3 sets of each 15 reps focused on squeeze.

Calves 6 sets of Smith machine on block 185x15x6

My knee is still aggravating me after last leg session. Didn't want to push it and aggravate more. As mentioned above I need to refocus legs entirely to keep going.

XOTG85 is on a roll...keep that momentum going man!

Brah. I got knocked outta the fight for almost two weeks in 2020 b/c of bad hemorrhoids. SUCKS!

Making it all keep working as we get older a challenge. Thinking good thoughts on the knee.

Brah. I got knocked outta the fight for almost two weeks in 2020 b/c of bad hemorrhoids. SUCKS!

Making it all keep working as we get older a challenge. Thinking good thoughts on the knee.

Mine was 3 months down and hands down the worse pain I ever experienced. I even got a infection and had to go through the whole process again when they have to cut it back open. I didn't lift at all for 3 months. I'm just getting to that age where all my injuries are starting to catch up.

I got more surprising news. Unfortunately I have to go out of town for a couple weeks to help another job out because of shortages and not meeting deadlines. I was hoping to be home for a few months and not stuck in a hotel away from my family. Never stops!

I got more surprising news. Unfortunately I have to go out of town for a couple weeks to help another job out because of shortages and not meeting deadlines. I was hoping to be home for a few months and not stuck in a hotel away from my family. Never stops!
At least you getting more money I hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back