• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Btc payment question

M0nstar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I’m ordering some stuff and Saturday night I believe it was I bought bitcoin through my coinbase account which my Bank account is linked to . So let me buy the coin and then my total amount was increased and then it let me immediately send it to whoever I’m getting the order from and it said successfully sent, however he still has not got the payment in his wallet... my actual bank account says ach transaction pending so I don’t know if it was because the weekend but why would they let me by coin and send it without it actually being withdrawn from my bank account ? So maybe when it’s done pending it will end up in his bitcoin wallet? I have never had an issue before

Might be a possible scammer guys, you might want to help me investigate. I have some possible proof

Do tell

Might be a possible scammer guys, you might want to help me investigate. I have some possible proof
I don't know if this is true but if the payment never gets sent it should return to you? Hopefully you can get your coin back before it actually gets sent to the *suspected* scammer

If the payment is still pending, is it possible to contact the Manual Customer Service and message them to see what’s on with the transaction?

So an UPDATE. My bank finally went through the pending so all angles are covered and its all been verified etc. To make sure it was not a software issue or mistake on my part I did a small sample order through who I usually do and its already being sent out tomorrow.

I tried this "potential scammer" because i wanted a particular brand to try. ANother seller told me that he shold have not offered to place an order through email as the website has a checkout protocol. But he told me its ok to go ahead and place order on email and to send the $ to his BTC wallet and I did and I have the screens of the BTC email saying successfully sent. SO he must choose to take orders on the side and scam people or its a legitimate freak mistake but im very skeptical as I have layers of proof that I DID MY PART and i never had this problem

So an UPDATE. My bank finally went through the pending so all angles are covered and its all been verified etc. To make sure it was not a software issue or mistake on my part I did a small sample order through who I usually do and its already being sent out tomorrow.

I tried this "potential scammer" because i wanted a particular brand to try. ANother seller told me that he shold have not offered to place an order through email as the website has a checkout protocol. But he told me its ok to go ahead and place order on email and to send the $ to his BTC wallet and I did and I have the screens of the BTC email saying successfully sent. SO he must choose to take orders on the side and scam people or its a legitimate freak mistake but im very skeptical as I have layers of proof that I DID MY PART and i never had this problem
Keep us posted on this one...sounds like jumping down a rabbit hole so see where you land!

Do you have the transaction ID on blockexplorer? You can always check if it went thru that way

I wantTo name drop and expose this cock sucker so bad

Back