• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Injectable Superdrol.. what to expect.

STTM

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Went to the gym earlier this week, and there was a guy there that was bigger to me. Long story short, picked up some injectable superdrol.

Ran the oral before years ago. Insane gains in strength and size, but the lethargy killed me. Looking to use this more acutely preworkout a few days a week.

Those that have used it, what should I expect? Good and bad.

It's the shit of champagne
10mgs an hour or two prior to the lift..and it's on..!

Went to the gym earlier this week, and there was a guy there that was bigger to me. Long story short, picked up some injectable superdrol.

Ran the oral before years ago. Insane gains in strength and size, but the lethargy killed me. Looking to use this more acutely preworkout a few days a week.

So basically if every bigger guy told you a different compound they were using, you'd be using them all?

What dosage are you using and what's the volume?
Interested to see how you make out with this.

What dosage are you using and what's the volume?
Interested to see how you make out with this.

Will start with 20mg about an hour before working out. 4-5 days per week, for 2 weeks.

It will be more of an experiment to see if it effects my appetite and energy levels. Hoping to utilize it next cycle. Also figured it’d be a good kick to finish up what I am running before I come off.

Will start with 20mg about an hour before working out. 4-5 days per week, for 2 weeks.

It will be more of an experiment to see if it effects my appetite and energy levels. Hoping to utilize it next cycle. Also figured it’d be a good kick to finish up what I am running before I come off.

That's a pretty good experiment, and should be simple to gauge.
Most definitely keep us updated here because I'm 100% interested.
Last time I used it in oral form, my kidneys hurt for days. I felt awful, but I got to keep it real and admit that I wasn't staying well hydrated and it was during a very hot summer.
If you notice any change in the appetite or feeling lethargic note when.. good luck man.

I'd start with 10mgs..
I did 20 before and it was too much..the wind down gets me..the crash

I ran JP's inj S-drol about 18 months ago was 40 mg/ml, half ml ED was insane for fast gains, about 4 weeks in I was amazed, about 6 weeks in I got tired of the kidney pumps....its great for a kick start or to wring out final gains end of blast/cycle. Lethargy on par with Tren but no night sweats.

Back