• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

BIGMURPH the comeback http://roidshop.to/ sponsored

Bigmurph

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I needed to start a log to keep myself accountable. It really helps keep me going and on track.

Representing and sponsored by http://roidshop.to
Always available at bigmurph@roidshop.to

Sleep 7hrs

Train yesterday was arms got in a good training session
preacher curl
Hammer curl
Reverse dumbell curl
Barbell curl

Supplements none yet natty

Subbed

Max

What's up brother Thanks for checking out the log

Im not maxing anything to be honest especially with arms I ruptured my bicep and im coming back from not even eating or sleeping crazy sick with stomach problems. Now im able to train again and my diet is coming back im looking to get back into fighting shape and then start a cycle of just testosterone and proviron possibly just test and primo.

Hit me up anytime brother @maxmuscle at bigmurph@roidshop.to im always open to talk and help we can also talk here

What's up brother Thanks for checking out the log

Im not maxing anything to be honest especially with arms I ruptured my bicep and im coming back from not even eating or sleeping crazy sick with stomach problems. Now im able to train again and my diet is coming back im looking to get back into fighting shape and then start a cycle of just testosterone and proviron possibly just test and primo.

Hit me up anytime brother @maxmuscle at bigmurph@roidshop.to im always open to talk and help we can also talk here

For sure! Smart ...test/primo/Provi w a bit of gh is a nice way to build back, and make a nice comeback

Max

I couldn't agree more brother I would either run test/proviron or test/primo either are amazing cycles that are simple safe and work well for my goals. Its all about diet and im working on taking down my BF to get into fighting shape.

Hit me up anytime brother

I couldn't agree more brother I would either run test/proviron or test/primo either are amazing cycles that are simple safe and work well for my goals. Its all about diet and im working on taking down my BF to get into fighting shape.

Hit me up anytime brother

I will indeed! Have a few tricks up my sleeve for dropping/melting the body fat

Max

Im always interested in information what are your tricks I personally enjoy my ECA stack and modafinil to kill my appetite that's how I shed the pounds. Plus always fasted cardio always gets it done.

were you on IMF back in the day... I have a vague memory of someone with either your screen name or one very similar posting a child hood pic in KKK robes... could be wrong though?

LOG

got all my meals in and training solid day feeling good hydrated also

Training back shoulders
Dumbell front raises
Dumbell side lat
Seated overhead
Landmine rows
Landmine T bar bent rows

Night looks good until tomorrow

BIGMURPH
Bigmurph@roidshop.to
http://roidshop.to/

I wasn't on IMF but I've been around the forums along time no kkk pics for me not that im to good just not my thing brother
@skinnyguy180

Log

sleep 7hrs

training legs today

more to come

2 more hours than me. Extra sleep is my goal during my next bulk using long peptides and gh!

Max

Damn brother that's where I was for almost 6 months I was crazy sick im just now coming back and I wasn't eating or sleeping 4hrs was amazing now that im back to normal sleep I feel so much better eating definitely helps also lol 😆
If you're using gh you should definitely be getting good sleep. What's your next bulk going to be brother?

LOG Saturday

SLEEP 8HRS

Eat plenty

No supps not even trt

Training did shoulders

Feeling great getting sleep eating right and training fully so far from where I was 8 months ago almost dying. Im 230 gotta cut some weight but im still looking good again really happy

BIGMURPH
Roidshop.to
Bigmurph@roidshop.to
Hit me up anytime im happy to help with anything

Damn brother that's where I was for almost 6 months I was crazy sick im just now coming back and I wasn't eating or sleeping 4hrs was amazing now that im back to normal sleep I feel so much better eating definitely helps also lol
If you're using gh you should definitely be getting good sleep. What's your next bulk going to be brother?

In two -3 weeks approximately (just fine tuning) . I am doing 4 weeks of Olympic Lift Strength training and 8 weeks of Progressive Overload but tweaked a bit. I will be going to experiment w gh Igf1 Lr3 and cjc1295 w dac , ghrp6 , follistatin 344 during that time in a specific way along with an Aas/sarm ped cycle. Goal is to get my strength as high as possible with excess calories for weight gain . There is a lot more to it so my log will be quite extensive and I am waiting for everything to be in order before I start. I don’t start until everything is ready and on hand . My diet is going to be the hardest part beyond training . Intense schedule.

Max

Im the same way brother everything has to be in hand and ready.
Your going to enjoy the hgh with the igf1lr3 if its legitimate the cjc and the ghrp are good also if legit. Just be careful to keep your sugar up ive been hypo glycemic and seen others get that way also from alot of primo or 191 peptides.
I look forward to following your log honestly the sarms and peptides I haven't really gotten into ive stuck with AAS.
Sounds like an interesting 12 wks brother and you should be getting some solid sleep.
Hit me up anytime bigmurph@roidshop.to

Subb’d. Best of luck on your goals. I’ll def be following.

Welcome back

LOG

TRAINING chest

Eat plenty

Sleep 8hrs

Feeling good bench is starting to come back up in strength. I feel much better now its just getting some gear to start trt and then move into a cycle.

Get Shredded!
LOG

SLEEP 8hrs

EAT plenty been cutting need to start getting serious and start counting. Still prepping meals just need to tighten up my diet and get ready for trt than a cycle

TRAIN today Arms

Feeling great so much better I feel like a new person dropped another 2lbs which I try to stay away from the scale but that's a good weigh in at 228lbs need to drop another 8lbs before I start a cycle so im going to get my diet together today

Today is just a core day and cardio still trying to cut going to start an ECA stack as soon as I can go pick some up

LOG

SLEEP 8hrs

Eat to much this weekend smh

Training today got my fasted cardio in this morning and just started doing arm and shoulder work I don't really know why I should be doing chest today.

Cheated alot over the weekend special event so I figure those 4lbs I lost are probably back. 🙃

LOG

Sleep 7hrs

Eat cutting back not snacking getting more protein getting back on track to start running gear again

Training today I will train chest

My sleep has been amazing im feeling much better and my diet is starting to come together couldn't be happier with progress

LOG

SLEEP 8hrs sleeping really good nowadays

Eat doing well still need to trim my diet back damn cereal im addicted lol

Training today im doing arms and shoulders my training has been ass backwards this week ive just been listening to my body and training what I want not my normal routine switch it up a bit

I feel well training is starting to show the fact that im eating and sleeping again definitely shows. Now I just need to start testosterone and I will be back to normal.

- - - Updated - - -

Sponsored by RoidShop.to

Bigmurph@roidshop.to

LOG

SLEEP 8hrs sleeping really good nowadays

Eat doing well still need to trim my diet back damn cereal im addicted lol

Training today im doing arms and shoulders my training has been ass backwards this week ive just been listening to my body and training what I want not my normal routine switch it up a bit

I feel well training is starting to show the fact that im eating and sleeping again definitely shows. Now I just need to start testosterone and I will be back to normal.

- - - Updated - - -

Sponsored by RoidShop.to

Bigmurph@roidshop.to

Jealous of the sleep! Lol . Get yourself back on your normal Training schedule. If I miss a workout , I have to just move on a miss the one . Once you back track , it messes everything up.

Max

I agree im starting to do some muscle confusion changing my days possibly and changing my movements definitely. Switching it up helps sometimes and gets training to be different and not repetitive.
9 months ago I was almost dying no sleep no eating it was really bad im so happy to be back to sleeping.
What exactly is holding you back from sleeping work, stress, possibly just can't sleep? @maxmuscle1
My sleep came back once I got well and started eating correctly again.

LOG

Sleep 8hrs

Eat diet is tight starting to eat protein and greens most meals now cheats every night are now gone

Training today im going to hit legs and do some extra back work

Now that my training and eating and sleep are all back together im starting to make natty gains really just muscle memory coming back

Definitely going to keep up on this thread!

Back