• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Stinks stupid bullshit financial post hub

Get Shredded!
Buy crypto... Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin are the ones I am focused on.

crypto is here to stay, its just going to be taxed to death by 8/2022 due the infrastructure bill

crypto is here to stay, its just going to be taxed to death by 8/2022 due the infrastructure bill

only if you cash it out.

NEW - U.S. sends liquefied natural gas (LNG) flotilla to Europe. Up to 30 tankers are currently crossing the Atlantic Ocean and are on a path to the fuel-starved continent (Bloomberg)

Attachments

• photo_2021-12-23_09-10-25.jpg
    photo_2021-12-23_09-10-25.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 43
only if you cash it out.

True, I took profits a couple of times and if I’m honest it really was pointless, now it’s just sits in another account gaining nothing

I looked at my O&G this morning. Most of my purchase was during the first few months of covid when everything tanked. Just prior to the 2020 election, my balance was at 15K. This morning it was almost 50K. I am almost at the break-over point where I could sell and pay off the house. Which was my initial intention. Now that I find myself on the precipice, I'm thinking I should hold on a bit longer. With covid restrictions starting to lift in countries, possible war in russia, sanctions, middle east turmoil, pipelines shut down, etc, etc...everything is poised to make oil skyrocket. Yes, it has crept up steadily the last year...but I can't help but feel that we're about to see things *really* shoot up. And they are still no where near what they were just 4 years ago. We're literally sitting at below half of 2018 prices. And all off my stocks are still at "buy" ratings. Literally no "sell" ratings at all. We're only a year into a biden/democrat admin, but midterms are coming up. It's not like all the "bad stuff" will disappear over night, but it could sure cool things off quick. Am I being overly greedy to hold out longer?

I looked at my O&G this morning. Most of my purchase was during the first few months of covid when everything tanked. Just prior to the 2020 election, my balance was at 15K. This morning it was almost 50K. I am almost at the break-over point where I could sell and pay off the house. Which was my initial intention. Now that I find myself on the precipice, I'm thinking I should hold on a bit longer. With covid restrictions starting to lift in countries, possible war in russia, sanctions, middle east turmoil, pipelines shut down, etc, etc...everything is poised to make oil skyrocket. Yes, it has crept up steadily the last year...but I can't help but feel that we're about to see things *really* shoot up. And they are still no where near what they were just 4 years ago. We're literally sitting at below half of 2018 prices. And all off my stocks are still at "buy" ratings. Literally no "sell" ratings at all. We're only a year into a biden/democrat admin, but midterms are coming up. It's not like all the "bad stuff" will disappear over night, but it could sure cool things off quick. Am I being overly greedy to hold out longer?

no.

especially considering you’re one of the most generous people I’ve ever met. You’re not greedy bub. Just don’t get too lost in what could be and fuck yourself over lol

no.

especially considering you’re one of the most generous people I’ve ever met. You’re not greedy bub. Just don’t get too lost in what could be and fuck yourself over lol

Thanks man. I try to be pretty dang practical about things. I just don't want to do the "bird in one hand vs two in the bush" thing. I would be kicking myself for a LONG time. Probably the rest of my days. :roflmao:

JUST IN - Russian Central Bank set to prohibit all cryptocurrencies such as #Bitcoin in the country, including transactions, mining, and circulation.

In a statement issued on Thursday, the Central Bank said that "the status of the Russian ruble, which is not a reserve currency, does not allow Russia to take a soft approach or ignore the growing risks" from cryptocurrencies.

Cryptocurrencies have several characteristics of a pyramid scheme, the statement added.

Dang, those crypto prices tho.......

Im holding tight fro now etherium and btc have been butchered and adding more as this poking of entry doesn’t give me warm fuzzies lol

JUST IN - Turkey imposed 3 days of power outages a week to industrial zones after shortages of natural gas from Iran (Bloomberg)

NOW - United Arab Emirates air defenses engaging multiple targets over Abu Dhabi, explosions reported.

In today's financial news:

JUST IN - U.S. private payrolls fell by a whopping 301,000 for January vs. the estimate for a 200,000 gain, ADP reports.

That is a 501,000 swing from the estimate

JUST IN - PayPal stock is in free fall, dropping over 25%.

JUST IN - Zuckerberg's Meta stock (aka Facebook) plunges over 22% after-hours on missing earnings and user growth forecast.

They have been decoupling from the dollar for a while now. This will eventually negate some of the sanctions.

This is why europe will do NOTHING about the russia/ukraine situation. Germany, etc are struggling as is with fuel. No way they do anything to jeopardize that.

JUST IN - Ark Invest's Cathie Wood sells $142 million of #Twitter shares ahead of the earnings report. Twitter stock is down over 45% in the last 6 months.

- - - Updated - - -

JUST IN - #Pfizer forecasts $54 billion coronavirus-related sales in 2022 from its Covid vaccine and anti-viral pill.

JUST IN - Billionaire Peter Thiel to step down as board member of Meta, Facebook's parent company, to support Trump-aligned candidates (WSJ)

MORE - Zuckerberg's Meta stock fell 5.1% today, adding to losses after its bleak forecast last week.

Back