• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Stinks stupid bullshit financial post hub

Every country deals with inflation. Each has its own story, Venezuela and Iran then China and US or Russia.

Not sure what you are getting at, value of UK currency or just inflation in general?
I don't think I'm aiming to really get at anything. Just gonna post in a single thread about anything I see of financial interest.

But if u look at what's been going on. There is money trouble stacking up across the globe.
Archagos.. 20 billion liquidated.. That was April I believe. Or just prior. Now Evergrande in similar shoes across the pond. Italy had a Huge fund or bank go down this year as well.
2008 all over again. But Not central to a single continent. Hyper inflation is likely just a few years away or closer.

More China

It might just sound like oh China stuff. But Evergrande is a big deal over there. Imagine Lehman brothers but bigger.
Now. Imagine a plate of chicken n broccoli. I like that. RDT_20210915_0736412105322960023743857.jpgRDT_20210915_0736277898082440595481214.jpgRDT_20210915_0735233583615835862017692.jpg

Of you read some of this article it shows a nice time line of how and when the Lehman brothers incident spread across nations affecting other markets pretty hard.
Sure every country has inflation or financial issue. But when every country affects the other. And every one is in that same Bubble thats. About to pop. It'll be like 2008 on steroids. Domino effect to banking institutions

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_crisis_of_2007–2008

IML Gear Cream!
I don't think I'm aiming to really get at anything. Just gonna post in a single thread about anything I see of financial interest.

But if u look at what's been going on. There is money trouble stacking up across the globe.
Archagos.. 20 billion liquidated.. That was April I believe. Or just prior. Now Evergrande in similar shoes across the pond. Italy had a Huge fund or bank go down this year as well.
2008 all over again. But Not central to a single continent. Hyper inflation is likely just a few years away or closer.

Okay, fair enough.

Of you read some of this article it shows a nice time line of how and when the Lehman brothers incident spread across nations affecting other markets pretty hard.
Sure every country has inflation or financial issue. But when every country affects the other. And every one is in that same Bubble thats. About to pop. It'll be like 2008 on steroids. Domino effect to banking institutions

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_crisis_of_2007–2008

so… are you pro isolationism or pro globalization?

Eh. I guess if I had to answer I'd say iso. We have the un to collude with other countries so that the isolated can worry about themselves and the un can come together and concentrate on world issues as a whole. Global government itself is a worry for me. I don't like the idea of not being able to leave a country for greener pastures. And if globalization was in full effect. Which seems in line with agenda 21. Then everywhere will. Be the same. Just a different backdrop.
I like a little variety in my earth.
In the end. We're all Fucked either way I guess. it's just a matter of how we prepared for certain events and truths. And what we do when we encounter them.

Its insane that we ever got in bed with China (or anyone like them) They steal our intellectual property, cook their books and smile when we open manufacturing in their Country so they can steal us blind some more. Coupling with them will go down in history as catastrophic. Meanwhile we print more money and give it away and leave 80 billion in weapons in the Middle East. What could go wrong? Its a global meltdown and preparing for the crash is almost impossible.

It feels like there is no single market that is not artificially manipulated any more.
Yea. It's wild. If you watch Wallstreet conspiracy documentary. They explain about iceland doing well until American bankers showed up to teach em above leverage and making big bucks. In 2008 the top 3 banks all Defaulted. At least they jailed bankers tho.

Even the black market. All that shit about the Cia dumping coke into the streets. Nothing goes untouched when money's involved.

this might sound stupid to some of u, but I hope like hell Japan is w/ us if we ever go to war against China- sorry Stink- a little off topic- but shit it's all related and ALL about money. BTW- how's the hiney? ( I'm afraid if slow Joe keeps giving away "free" money, we won't be able to pay them little bastards- shit they own half the U.S. anyway) And last but def. not least, I def. see another 2008 coming- poss. worse- 2 things tell me this. real estate and the car business. (both are WAY overvalued @ the moment, and that won't last forever- and when they drop- man are they gonna drop- just my opinion- but I see one first hand everyday- and it is NOT GOOD.

this might sound stupid to some of u, but I hope like hell Japan is w/ us if we ever go to war against China- sorry Stink- a little off topic- but shit it's all related and ALL about money. BTW- how's the hiney? ( I'm afraid if slow Joe keeps giving away "free" money, we won't be able to pay them little bastards- shit they own half the U.S. anyway) And last but def. not least, I def. see another 2008 coming- poss. worse- 2 things tell me this. real estate and the car business. (both are WAY overvalued @ the moment, and that won't last forever- and when they drop- man are they gonna drop- just my opinion- but I see one first hand everyday- and it is NOT GOOD.
Don't think they have much choice. We have a protection pact or treaty since after we nuked them. Some years back I was worried cause China and the japs had a dispute over some worthless islands between the 2. Both claimed the territory. If China declared war. We'd have to back the japs. And Russia would back China. Shit would get spicy over nothing..
So if I'm not mistaken. Japan and the US are allies.

Apparently if you go back to the 80s calculation for inflation. We're closer to 13%. Had read someone claim the newer model doesn't have the same accuracy. I wanna look more into this because it's interesting and creepy to think they want the numbers dulled down to continue I'll practices that produce gains.. Hopefully that's false but I doubt itRDT_20210915_1034026686746336997665163.jpg

I try to follow the stock market and central banks. I agree with everything your saying here.

Also, look at the the percentage of all currencies created in the last 18 months...something like 50%. And then look at the amount of debt for all countries and corporations.

Get Shredded!
I try to follow the stock market and central banks. I agree with everything your saying here.

Also, look at the the percentage of all currencies created in the last 18 months...something like 50%. And then look at the amount of debt for all countries and corporations.
Oh yeah. Debt is out there.
Countries knee deep in shit telling me i don't have the credit needed to get a new car or a house or enter a rental agreement. And these figures are ever growing on their ends.
RDT_20210914_1124537027182439205378040.jpg

There was a bank stink said would be going under soon. Anyone remember which one? Maybe a clue below. Screenshot_20210915-133134_Chrome.jpg

"The Chinese government has been extremely anxious about inflation [so] they are doing this across the board. They've been releasing strategic stocks of pretty much every raw material," Energy Aspects' Sen said, as quoted by the FT.

China's Oil Sale Is A Clear Message To OPEC+ | ZeroHedge

"The Chinese government has been extremely anxious about inflation [so] they are doing this across the board. They've been releasing strategic stocks of pretty much every raw material," Energy Aspects' Sen said, as quoted by the FT.

China's Oil Sale Is A Clear Message To OPEC+ | ZeroHedge

You know I love seeing this. This is a temporary stop gap measure. And then they will be forced to buy again at quite probably inflated prices. C'mon O&G!!!!

U never answered my question- let's get to the important stuff- HOW'S THE HINEY?
Shit my bad. I must of glossed right over that part. And thanks for asking.
Things have been alot better. I had a small scare abiut a month or so ago. And it seems to have righted itself. Fingers crossed.

Damn Stink-U ever thought about becoming a financial planner? Serious question- u seem to know more than these idiots I watch on "squawk on the street"- which is where we're headed, I'm afraid(squawking IN the street)

Back