• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Stinks stupid bullshit financial post hub

JUST IN - Saudi Arabia, Russia consider pausing planned oil production increases after the U.S. and others release crude to push prices lower (WSJ)

NOW - Stocks tumble on Black Friday as Belgium confirms the first case of the "new variant" in the European Union.

Attachments

• photo_2021-11-26_07-35-25.jpg
    photo_2021-11-26_07-35-25.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 39
Prices will continue to go UP.

https://resistthemainstream.org/bid...-oil-angering-both-sides/?utm_source=telegram

Biden Admin Recommends Tighter Constraints on New Oil and Gas Drilling Amid Energy Crisis

The Biden administration released a plan to “reform” the nation’s federal leasing program for oil and gas drilling, which recommended limiting the available areas for new drilling and imposing higher costs on energy companies, even as Americans struggle with the growing energy crisis.

“We know the real story,” Republican Arkansas Congressman Bruce Westerman, the ranking member of the House Natural Resources Committee, told the AP. The recommended policies “will bog small energy companies down in years of regulatory gridlock, place millions of acres of resources-rich land under lock and key [and] ignore local input,” he said. “Ultimately, the American consumer will pay the price. Look no further than the skyrocketing prices you are already paying at the gas pump.”

JUST IN - Nasdaq SUSPENDS trading in Twitter.

Jack Dorsey expected to step down as Twitter CEO (CNBC)

JUST IN - Jack Dorsey and Twitter's board have reportedly settled on his successor. Twitter stakeholder Elliott Management tried to replace Jack in 2020.

MORE - Powerful GOP donor Paul Singer is the founder and co-CEO of the Elliott Management hedge fund with a seat on Twitter's board.

What'd I miss with ol jack. Why's he getting the boot

NEW - China #Evergrande Group has officially declared in default for the first time (Bloomberg)

UPDATE - China's property developer #Kaisa defaults on $400 million debt.

NEW - China #Evergrande Group has officially declared in default for the first time (Bloomberg)

UPDATE - China's property developer #Kaisa defaults on $400 million debt.
I SAW THEY MADE THE LAST PAYMENBT LIKE LAST MINUTE. wAS THE CURRENT PAYMENT DUE TODAY?

Sorry cap lock

Get Shredded!
What'd I miss with ol jack. Why's he getting the boot

He did not get booted he stepped down.

A big misconception is investors thinking there is something wrong when the inventor of a product or business steps down.

Truth be told there are way more qualified executives that can do a better job as running a major corporation is what they do.

A big misconception is investors thinking there is something wrong when the inventor of a product or business steps down.

Truth be told there are way more qualified executives that can do a better job as running a major corporation is what they do.
Totally understandable. But spooky as well. I dunno if he was the start. But I couldn't imagine starting a successful business that out grow me and pushes me out of the picture. Though u said he stepped down. Just the idea of the power of corporate growth is something. I once read a corporation could be charged with murder. Much like. An individual. To think a company can grow so large and become such a staple in our society that it can be held to the same responsibilities yet has the powers of legal teams and lobbyist to sway its image.
Kreepy

I dunno man. Kinda looks like he got squeezed out. *IF* you can believe anything you read any more. Both "sides" of the news pretty much agreed on this. I literally only saw one "feel good" piece that said he was going to go live the life of a happy billionaire. Which I can only assume involves undermining society and molesting kids.

JUST IN - German power price explodes to over 200 euros per MWh, an unprecedented record price.

MORE - Germany plans to shut down 11 coal-fired power plants, and the last 3 remaining and most modern nuclear power plants by the end of 2022.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the Dark Ages v2.0

Attachments

• FGfOBIgXoAIT1Ju.png
    FGfOBIgXoAIT1Ju.png
    108.7 KB · Views: 32
2022 The financial reset is coming

JUST IN - U.S. consumer price inflation jumps 6.8% year over year in November, the largest increase since 1982.

In what dimension of delusion does a person have to live to not see this is a gross underestimation of inflation... many specific and necessary things have doubled, the goal in the way they measure inflation is to minimize the percentage as to not worry the sheep.

The rest of us just smh and say whatever.... we have all seen the price of oats lately and chicken and beef and gas and clothes...etc.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
In what dimension of delusion does a person have to live to not see this is a gross underestimation of inflation... many specific and necessary things have doubled, the goal in the way they measure inflation is to minimize the percentage as to not worry the sheep.

The rest of us just smh and say whatever.... we have all seen the price of oats lately and chicken and beef and gas and clothes...etc.
The White House removed meat and gasoline from one of their past analyses. I want to know on what planet food and gas isn't part of the inflation calc?

I hope I'm wrong but I think this is just the beginning. Everyone needs to protect their assets and prepare for the worst.

The White House removed meat and gasoline from one of their past analyses. I want to know on what planet food and gas isn't part of the inflation calc?

I hope I'm wrong but I think this is just the beginning. Everyone needs to protect their assets and prepare for the worst.

I agree. I'm holding out hope that some things may drop back down a bit after the holidays. But some of this has already been going on long term and isn't headed down any time soon. Some goods are up over 200%...just plain good old fashioned gouging.

I don’t think you’re wrong heavy but I agree I hope to God we both are.

I’ve been preparing for quite sometime now. Without going into detail, I’m about as ready as I can be short of a long term total power and utilities outage

JUST IN - U.S. producer price inflation jumps 9.6% year over year in November, much higher than expected and highest increase on record.

Back