• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Uggghhh

gear church

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My apologies to anyone who hasn't received an email response since Thursday. My youngest was kicked by a horse on Friday morning so to say I haven't been thinking about this stuff would be an accurate statement and I hope you all feel the same as I do as outside of God, Family is the most important thing in my life.

I will likely be answering emails all night and in the morning so rest assured anyone who has emailed and not gotten a response from me will have one by late tonight or tomorrow morning.

Thanks for understanding.

I hope everything will be alright..sounds not good tho..sorry to hear brother..

Ouch that sounds bad, so hope that he/she's OK.

I got kicked by one when I was a kid in summer camp...went flying into a haystack...

Hope everything is alright brother, sending prayers your way.

Thanks guys and it means a lot to see these kind of responses so thanks again.

He sustained a tib/fib compound fracture so we'll have to see what it ends up being but surgery did go well.

Just freaking hard seeing that happen to your kid.

Glad to hear surgery went well. Hope he is running around again soon.

God bless your kid and you brother, and his mom. Nothing worse than a child getting hurt or sick. I really like your priorities they are right on.

Damn brother sorry to hear about this as a father myself i know how hard it is to see your child hurt ! Prayers for quick healing and peace upon the family.
And yes sir God and Family always comes first !

Last edited:
Very sad... Sorry to hear.. Stay positive brother. Best wishes to your family. Hope he/she has a speedy recovery. 🙏

Stay strong man. The most difficult thing for a man to endure is seeing his child suffer and feeling helpless. Your boy will come through this stronger and wiser.

God bless you and yours.

If you have a question on anything, hit me up via email and I'll try to get you an update. Hang tight...this will pass.

You said check the forum and i said all good. Now i see. Hope all is well and wish you and yours the best man.

Damn man I’m hoping for a speedy recovery for the youngin

He sustained a tib/fib compound fracture so we'll have to see what it ends up being but surgery did go well.

<3 take care brother

Ouch that's a nasty fracture man, hope he recover quickly

Holy shit that could really hurt someone beyond what occured, glad the kid is ok GC, man i woulda punched that horse in the fucken face, but yeah i know, its not their fault its usually a reaction...

This forum and your emails are way at the bottom of what’s truly important in life. Take care of your family that’s the main thing! Sending prayers your way!

My apologies to anyone who hasn't received an email response since Thursday. My youngest was kicked by a horse on Friday morning so to say I haven't been thinking about this stuff would be an accurate statement and I hope you all feel the same as I do as outside of God, Family is the most important thing in my life.

I will likely be answering emails all night and in the morning so rest assured anyone who has emailed and not gotten a response from me will have one by late tonight or tomorrow morning.

Thanks for understanding.
You are correct, God s first and family is next. I’ll be praying for your child and rest of the family during this storm.

Romans 8:28

So sorry to hear about this. I can’t imagine something like this happening to one of my kids. Will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Brother I pray all will be fine..
Take all the time you need..Family is always #1

I'm sure I speech for everyone here..We aren't going anywhere..You have an extended family here and if we can help Let us know

GodSpeed..

Back