• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

We have contact!!!

A.font401

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I told everyone I’d order some finished product and I’m a man of my word! Here it is!
8d3dd70bf10eb22d1545164760e293dc.jpg
Test cyp, deca and Tren e
These guys went above and beyond for me and I appreciate it deeply!
Thanks for the awesome service guys! I’ll be back for more.

So I told everyone I’d order some finished product and I’m a man of my word! Here it is!
8d3dd70bf10eb22d1545164760e293dc.jpg
Test cyp, deca and Tren e
These guys went above and beyond for me and I appreciate it deeply!
Thanks for the awesome service guys! I’ll be back for more.

Wow! I wasn’t even aware they had oils ! I knew about the gh , but Nice ass TD!! I am sure you’ll get bloods as iron lion gives credit for them. Kick ass a.font

Now that sure looks like a good haul! Love the simple labels.

Wow! I wasn’t even aware they had oils ! I knew about the gh , but Nice ass TD!! I am sure you’ll get bloods as iron lion gives credit for them. Kick ass a.font

Unfortunately max my state is very strict on blood work. I have to go through a dr only for them. I’ve been trying to work with my dr and letting me get them in the near future tho!

Ive never seen their oil lines. Sharp

Ty for posting

If its a good as their HGH Im sure you will be thrilled :)

Unfortunately max my state is very strict on blood work. I have to go through a dr only for them. I’ve been trying to work with my dr and letting me get them in the near future tho!

I understand completely, have a lot of clients in states that use that law to fatten and line pockets of multi-billionaires . Sucks

Max

Thanks a bunch for ordering some finished product Afont! We've had recent bloodwork of the test c and e that showed product is on point.
Let us know how it goes.

Back