• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New sarm less myostatin

Frankdoz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is one recommended for less myostatin thoughts?

Yk 11!?

Max

i haven't seen anyone turn into a freak from these sarms that supposed to lower myostatin

also yk11 weakens joints and risk of injury is high with that compound

real myostatin inhibitors wont be available for long time, i wouldn't waste my money personally

Is there any evidence to support yk11 has any effect on myostatin in any living organism?

Supposedly if you inject yk-11 at 100mg a day the gains are insane. This seems to be really expensive and you'd be better spending your money on something proven and safe.

Supposedly if you inject yk-11 at 100mg a day the gains are insane. This seems to be really expensive and you'd be better spending your money on something proven and safe.

Injectable is the only one I would run

Used it a few times, last time was at 50mg/day of the injectable version. Insane gains.. bigger, leaner, and stronger.. pretty much daily changes. Not sure if it actually does anything with myostatin.. or the results are just because it is a very strong anabolic. Either way, the stuff is legit.

Don't think I will run it again though. It really did take a toll on my joints.

I wrote an article on this very compound that I have in front of me. It indeed has been tested on people. A lot of people only see the internet; you have to be credentialed to get into certain areas: Alumni forum chats, Physician/NP-C/PA-C. They will sell the research for a few thousand dollars. It is no lie : every drug company has a “Novel Compound, Pipeline Drugs currently under trials” Whether: A drug transport/bioavailability technology, a new peptide (81 new peptides coming for approval) !

Too much to explain but this is just a few giants:

https://www.ddfsummit.com/commercial-partners

All Pharma(Big Phama/Biotech/OTC) are now owned by Equity Firms! Scam. Vanguard , Blackstone, others. I was wondering how the product , BRONKAID MAX was being withheld, overpriced, they won’t allow companies to make it or make it so difficult to get the raw API, you get frustrated. I found that GSK(GlaxoSmithKline) sold....well just read one of the articles I write about and nobody reads em.
BRONKAID MAX/PRIMATENE MIST ANS TABS MISSING or SOLD OUT EXPLANATION: (read carefully)
GSK (glaxosmithkline Consumer Healthcare bought from Pfizer; America’s top 9 consumer OTC products sold their top 9 consumer products(two above, Advil, dimetapp, Centrum, camphophanique etc. to Foundation Consumer Healthcare , llc Pittsburgh . Which 2 Hedge Fund Companies bought over 51% of (Kelso and Juggernaut) !
They also bought controlling stock of German Raw supplier: (listed below )
They made it so nobody could buy anything other than Bronkaid Max or Primatene Tabs , Etc, plus the inhaler is approved again- The Hedge Funds and using DEA/FDA made a completely Non prescription item impossible to get Raws (in USA) unless you are a MD,Pharmacist. * SIEGFRIED PHARMACHEMIKALIEN MINDEN, GMBH (makes the raw api for the , Bullshit, non-medical Equity firm : Foundation Consumer Healthcare, llc in Pittsburgh. So these Fucks are just one more reason we have the FDA/CUSTOMS: BORDER /DEA/EPA/USDA/FIFRA/FFDCA/ and a 100 other US /INTL Agencies, all working together(against any type of competition or competing compound(even natural supplements) for non-medical, financial firms that know zero about medicine and everything about Screwing people over and make all the laws (payoffs , lobbyists/lawyers) to the president. Why can’t you get about 65 naturally occurring compounds and plant extracts that are legal until they find a saponin, flavanoid, Isomer, Glycoside, etc (a constituent of a plant). I know of so many products that are completely legal under the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994. Is they keep it up...you wouldnt be able to get a vitamin or a just a high potency Kava Kava ...OH WAIT , they already did that (they made a 70% paste and put in gel caps but , they discovered that 3, -7 di-hydrokavain in the plant is similar to a Valium type feeling, and they were developing a drug with it. It isn’t illegal! They make is so you have to have a special (drug, chemical, compound/API ) license to get it and even my physician ordered a special drug for warts on his hand. It is a special drug made from the Saliva of a certain Beetle ! Well, he place the order /e-faxed it, along with some other non US approved or available and sure as shit, passed all customs and showed right up to the clinic.

NAC!? Really . I don’t think so.

Anyway, YK-11 on 3-D Model of its structure; it is almost identical to a dht steroid . Interesting enough, they combined YK11 with all different DHT steroids , amino acids , bio senolytics, and a Cox-2 inhibitor(celebrex), interestingly enough ; the most dramatic changes for increase in muscle mass truly inhibiting myostatin . It is more complicated than saying inhibitor(in the human body ) take FST344 for instance you have cytokines , interleukins ,hormones, and a Bunch is other perfect combinations of actions blocking your bodies natural chemical responses while kicking in or raising others transmitters . Exon skipping , senolytics, excipients, poly -natural, synthetic, recombinant, and some of the same tech used to form/make vaccines are used to really make them effective, Adenovirus Associated Virus-biologicals-splicing /modifying the amino acid sequence “cleaving “ Making Different Isomers(hence 344,315..317?.

Anyone can read the in vitro/in vivo ; even pre clinical in vivo. Then if you want to see or find the human trials ; it’s best to get the financial reports sent out to (interested investors) ...like me . I am truly just doing what they do to us! Tell em what they want to hear and that $2499 investor 10 year outlook and basically everything they “KNOW” is going to happen and what is not. They have an incredible track record , they show all the (novel compound patents) that they own by proxy.

By the way - (like Bioperine) - dihydrobergamottin(derived from citrus ), 99% berberine HCL, and a third product(secret) not only increased bioavailability, but that have 7x more effective results using 1/10 the dose of a previous (not that effective at all)
steroid prohormone 1/7th the strength of the DHT steroid also had it last in the system for 4 days vs 1.5 hrs ! They made the combination work so much better it was comparable to taking testosterone Enanthate injections!!

I purposely left out information because I don’t want anyone doing something stupid and have a health problem. Bottom line : YK11 was most effective with DHB vs all other dht steroids.

They are trying to make Brassinosteroids (what they used to call plant sterols) but exact chemical scientific formula/structure. The 2004 prohormone law is outdated and there are some who dont even want us to be able to buy Tea at the store, while other scientists/researchers say that with new technology compounds, delivery methods...some old & new effective designer steroid or prohormones can be made super safe and some have mega
Benefits (for all kinds of stuff).

Right now - A SARM that shows (failed and discontinued by every study on the internet) for multiple problems. Well, I can tell you that there is a study going right now using the sarm, AND, it will be approved! .

Max

I wrote an article on this very compound that I have in front of me. It indeed has been tested on people. A lot of people only see the internet; you have to be credentialed to get into certain areas: Alumni forum chats, Physician/NP-C/PA-C. They will sell the research for a few thousand dollars. It is no lie : every drug company has a “Novel Compound, Pipeline Drugs currently under trials” Whether: A drug transport/bioavailability technology, a new peptide (81 new peptides coming for approval) !

Too much to explain but this is just a few giants:

https://www.ddfsummit.com/commercial-partners

All Pharma(Big Phama/Biotech/OTC) are now owned by Equity Firms! Scam. Vanguard , Blackstone, others. I was wondering how the product , BRONKAID MAX was being withheld, overpriced, they won’t allow companies to make it or make it so difficult to get the raw API, you get frustrated. I found that GSK(GlaxoSmithKline) sold....well just read one of the articles I write about and nobody reads em.
BRONKAID MAX/PRIMATENE MIST ANS TABS MISSING or SOLD OUT EXPLANATION: (read carefully)
GSK (glaxosmithkline Consumer Healthcare bought from Pfizer; America’s top 9 consumer OTC products sold their top 9 consumer products(two above, Advil, dimetapp, Centrum, camphophanique etc. to Foundation Consumer Healthcare , llc Pittsburgh . Which 2 Hedge Fund Companies bought over 51% of (Kelso and Juggernaut) !
They also bought controlling stock of German Raw supplier: (listed below )
They made it so nobody could buy anything other than Bronkaid Max or Primatene Tabs , Etc, plus the inhaler is approved again- The Hedge Funds and using DEA/FDA made a completely Non prescription item impossible to get Raws (in USA) unless you are a MD,Pharmacist. * SIEGFRIED PHARMACHEMIKALIEN MINDEN, GMBH (makes the raw api for the , Bullshit, non-medical Equity firm : Foundation Consumer Healthcare, llc in Pittsburgh. So these Fucks are just one more reason we have the FDA/CUSTOMS: BORDER /DEA/EPA/USDA/FIFRA/FFDCA/ and a 100 other US /INTL Agencies, all working together(against any type of competition or competing compound(even natural supplements) for non-medical, financial firms that know zero about medicine and everything about Screwing people over and make all the laws (payoffs , lobbyists/lawyers) to the president. Why can’t you get about 65 naturally occurring compounds and plant extracts that are legal until they find a saponin, flavanoid, Isomer, Glycoside, etc (a constituent of a plant). I know of so many products that are completely legal under the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994. Is they keep it up...you wouldnt be able to get a vitamin or a just a high potency Kava Kava ...OH WAIT , they already did that (they made a 70% paste and put in gel caps but , they discovered that 3, -7 di-hydrokavain in the plant is similar to a Valium type feeling, and they were developing a drug with it. It isn’t illegal! They make is so you have to have a special (drug, chemical, compound/API ) license to get it and even my physician ordered a special drug for warts on his hand. It is a special drug made from the Saliva of a certain Beetle ! Well, he place the order /e-faxed it, along with some other non US approved or available and sure as shit, passed all customs and showed right up to the clinic.

NAC!? Really . I don’t think so.

Anyway, YK-11 on 3-D Model of its structure; it is almost identical to a dht steroid . Interesting enough, they combined YK11 with all different DHT steroids , amino acids , bio senolytics, and a Cox-2 inhibitor(celebrex), interestingly enough ; the most dramatic changes for increase in muscle mass truly inhibiting myostatin . It is more complicated than saying inhibitor(in the human body ) take FST344 for instance you have cytokines , interleukins ,hormones, and a Bunch is other perfect combinations of actions blocking your bodies natural chemical responses while kicking in or raising others transmitters . Exon skipping , senolytics, excipients, poly -natural, synthetic, recombinant, and some of the same tech used to form/make vaccines are used to really make them effective, Adenovirus Associated Virus-biologicals-splicing /modifying the amino acid sequence “cleaving “ Making Different Isomers(hence 344,315..317?.

Anyone can read the in vitro/in vivo ; even pre clinical in vivo. Then if you want to see or find the human trials ; it’s best to get the financial reports sent out to (interested investors) ...like me . I am truly just doing what they do to us! Tell em what they want to hear and that $2499 investor 10 year outlook and basically everything they “KNOW” is going to happen and what is not. They have an incredible track record , they show all the (novel compound patents) that they own by proxy.

By the way - (like Bioperine) - dihydrobergamottin(derived from citrus ), 99% berberine HCL, and a third product(secret) not only increased bioavailability, but that have 7x more effective results using 1/10 the dose of a previous (not that effective at all)
steroid prohormone 1/7th the strength of the DHT steroid also had it last in the system for 4 days vs 1.5 hrs ! They made the combination work so much better it was comparable to taking testosterone Enanthate injections!!

I purposely left out information because I don’t want anyone doing something stupid and have a health problem. Bottom line : YK11 was most effective with DHB vs all other dht steroids.

They are trying to make Brassinosteroids (what they used to call plant sterols) but exact chemical scientific formula/structure. The 2004 prohormone law is outdated and there are some who dont even want us to be able to buy Tea at the store, while other scientists/researchers say that with new technology compounds, delivery methods...some old & new effective designer steroid or prohormones can be made super safe and some have mega
Benefits (for all kinds of stuff).

Right now - A SARM that shows (failed and discontinued by every study on the internet) for multiple problems. Well, I can tell you that there is a study going right now using the sarm, AND, it will be approved! .

Max
theyre currently testing it on mice there’s no human trials for yk11. Mice and rats are not a good indicator of how effective or dangerous something will be in humans

Back