• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Juicepals unsatisfied

Sixlouienine

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well, I had two good touch downs. But the third I never got sent my back orders. Last never got a reply “he replied but I never got the emails” I’m sure he’s a cool dude. But now he’s saying he didn’t receive payment unless given the wrong info.

Thank you! Loved the gear

Resend the info he did not receive and all should be good. That is a very easy fix bro.

Always talk to a rep and try to resolve the problem that way first.

Also make sure using correct email. He did change it recently.

There are scammers who pose as JuicePal… I am one of the ones who got scammed. Somehow they hacked one of the reps emails and ended up losing around $500

Be careful tho, recheck the email, and ask a rep if unsure of correct email

I got my dumb ass scammed on superdrol capsules from someone claiming to be a rep, package was received cut at the top tear spot and resealed. Suspect powdered sugar inside. What a high five for myself

A rule of thumb is ALWAYS check a sponsors subforum before you order. Sometimes I make my guys check multiple sites they are sponsors on

Its pretty simple to see consistency this way. And if in doubt always email the sponsor and a rep prior to an order.

If its a small order, then not necessary but we do this EVERY SINGLE TIME with my guys and knock on wood, my guys have NEVER lost a single order ever.

The Sponsors email being hacked is super rare but I have seen it several times in my life so make sure you are looking at threads to see if anyone reports this, or if the sponsor reports being hacked. Be ProActive, its your hard earned money.

Iv heard good things about juicepal..But a buddy just told me there's somebody using his name and scamming

- - - Updated - - -

Now I'm scared iv got the wrong email and it's a scammer im messing with

Iv heard good things about juicepal..But a buddy just told me there's somebody using his name and scamming

- - - Updated - - -

Now I'm scared iv got the wrong email and it's a scammer im messing with

Confirm with a rep the actual email. Problem solved.

Scammers mimic many sponsors, especially the good ones.

IML Gear Cream!
Well, I had two good touch downs. But the third I never got sent my back orders. Last never got a reply “he replied but I never got the emails” I’m sure he’s a cool dude. But now he’s saying he didn’t receive payment unless given the wrong info.

Thank you! Loved the gear

Not to be too harsh, but try rereading your post.

I get that you didn’t receive something, but…….between the back order comment and “Last never got a reply “he replied but I never got the email”. Leads me to believe there is a communication problem between you and the vendor.

LowT

Who’s a rep? I’ve been waiting for a response for my back order and I haven’t heard back. Last email sent to Jp was on Wednesday and still no answer. I’ve never had an issue with Jp. I’m actually worried bcuz it’s not like him to not respond.

I dont understand how people dont take the time to look on the JP subform and pay attention to who posts repping JP. That's literally all it takes. And please stop creating negative threads that a simple DM could fix when you take 5 minutes to find out who the rep is.

Calm down groupie. Nobody wrote anything negative. I’ve been dealing with Jp and he’s been legit, always! I’m just inquiring about him being okay. But, of course, there always has to be one, that’s you! Carry on…

Calm down groupie. Nobody wrote anything negative. I’ve been dealing with Jp and he’s been legit, always! I’m just inquiring about him being okay. But, of course, there always has to be one, that’s you! Carry on…

Who the fuck are you to be calling me a groupie with your 17 posts and the OPs threat title implied something negative.

If only half of the participants are female does that still qualify as a “chic fight”? Lol If so my money is on NY Angie. New Yorkers are traditionally just nasty mofo’s. Especially the women.

This is an old thread that i am just reading now.

The OP did not check his spam folder for
my reply. I'm sorry, my replies*. I have emailed him several times and have not received any response from him. I gave him instructions and part of the instructions were to send me info so i can confirm his payment. He never gave me a confirmation # or transaction id so i am unable to get credit for his payment. When paying with Zelle, i must fill this out to submit the zelle payment. I do not have the zelle on my phone that i can just check for your payment. It doesnt work that way in this illegal game.... I cant submit without a confirmation # or transaction id or an image link of a receipt to get $ from zelle as its not my account. It is via 3rd party.

We have contacted the OP( Sixlouienine) Several times and never received a response from him. If i were to guess, my email is going to his spam folder. So the problem is due to him, not us. Yes he sent us payment but we dont have the complete information required to get his payment. We have emailed that and he never replied to us.

I need transaction ID as shown in the screenshot of our internal zelle pannel. I cannot submit it without it.
zelle-details.png

I have emailed you this several times and did not hear back from you because you do not bother to check your spam folder.

Below are screenshots with the OP asking him for the confirmation # several times..... Not a single reply.

On august 16th you have emailed me that you paid me but also told me you didnt have a confirmation #... On august 17th, i replied to you and didnt hear back from you.

1st.png

On august 17th you emailed me, and i emailed you back the same reply i did to you. And no response from you either.
sixlouienine11.png

on august 29th you email me again. and i email you again and you do not reply to me with confirmation #...
sixluienni3.png

on august 31st you email me again... and i email again and you do not reply to me with a confirmation #
sixlouienini.png

Next i email you from an entirely different email.... I tell you i need a confirmation #.

i have asked you several times for a confirmation # or a screenshot of some type of receipt.
sixlouiene.png

You didnt think to check your spam folder when not receiving any emais from mel? Its my fault my emails went to your spam folder?

Back