• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Zepp’s Sponsored PSL Log

IML Gear Cream!
Day 95. Shoulders. 12/9.

Side Raises
Front Raises
Military Press
Arnold Press
Rear Delts
Shrugs

Worked all day, but kept calories high by eating whatever I could find on the road. Philly cheesesteak and Halal Chicken over Rice helped.

On 12/7 my wife finished up her period and I came inside and yesterday 12/8 I came inside. Planning to cum inside everyday now, dont want to miss her ovulation lol. I could time it and try to pin point the day but I’m enjoying cumming inside. So the plan is looking something like this:

December:
250mg Test C a week

January:
100mg Test C a week
1000iu HCG a week
5mg Aromasin daily?

Febuary-
No Anabolics
Dave Palumbos Protocol

And for anyone who wants to know Daves Protocol is:

75iu HMG EOD until pregnancy occurs
2000iu HCG EOD until pregnancy occurs
50mg Clomid 2x a day until pregnancy occurs
NO ANABOLICS

I put a question mark next to the Aromasin dosage in January because I have no idea how much I’m going to need to take. I’d rather start low than high so I will be take a quarter of a pill of Aromasin daily. And during Dave’s protocol I’m assuming I’m going to need higher, possibly 10mg daily, but my approach is always taking less if possible.

Will talk to Dave later today about what he thinks I should take to combat estrogen sides and dosages.

Has anyone tried a protocol like this? Or has anyone gotten their wife pregnant on a cycle/TRT? I’d love to hear your stories.

Also want to give a big thanks to Vision and PSL. I didn’t think as a sponsored athlete, I’d be supported for something thats not exactly what an athlete does. Vision went out of his way to talk to me and share experiences, and give me a reality check on the entire situation. Something Vision said stuck with me “Keep in mind that we only get one shot, one chance and one opportunity in life with certain things, if you have this window of opportunity, jump on It because it may not ever present itself again in life.”

Vision went out of his way to talk to me and share experiences, and give me a reality check on the entire situation. Something Vision said stuck with me “Keep in mind that we only get one shot, one chance and one opportunity in life with certain things, if you have this window of opportunity, jump on It because it may not ever present itself again in life.”

Eminem wants his lyrics back. :gayfight:

Eminem wants his lyrics back. :gayfight:

Lmao

And it turns out Clomid is the estrogen receptor blocker, and I won’t need an AI. Which sounds hard to believe but I’ll have extra Clomid and Aromasin on hand.

Day 96. Arms. 12/10.

Triple Superset-
Laying Headcrushers
Close Grip
Inside Curl

Triple Superset-
Standing Headcrushers
Reverse Curl
Outside Curl

So after long talks with Dave we came up with a plan. Starting next week I’m coming off Anabolics. Never thought I’d say those words. For the rest of December I’ll be trying with nothing. I also quit smoking weed, he recommended that as well. January 2nd I’ll be starting HMG, HCG, Clomid. I also ordered prenatal Multi and Mineral supplements he recommended, which I’ll start when I get them from Amazon. I’m going to give this 2 months on Daves protocol and if nothing happens we’ll see what we can do with a doctor. If everything fails I’ll know I was just destined to be a bodybuilder and I’ll push hard for my pro card and this log will go back to what it was suppose to be, a log into my competition. Don’t want to get depressed if I can’t make this happen, need to fall back on my original plan.

Still needed to cruise so this is good for my body, havnt been completely off in years so this should be fun….not lol.

Day 97. Off. 12/11.
Day 98. Off. 12/12.
Day 99. Chest. 12/13

Incline Bench
Flat Bench
Dips
Incline Fly
Flat Fly
Pullovers

Day 100. Legs. 12/14.

Squats
Lunges
Leg Extension
Leg Curl
SLD
Calves

Day 101. Back. 12/15

Deadlifts
Bent Over Rows
Pull Overs
Pull Ups
Back Extension

Day 102. Shoulders. 12/16.

Military Press
Arnold Press
Side Raises
Front Raises
Rear Delts
Shrugs

And as for an update with the wife. She started doing an ovulation test to really pin point when I’m suppose to cum inside. The test would read either a circle, a blinking smiley face, or a solid smiley face. We started doing this on Sunday 12/12 and from 12/12-12/13 she was a circle. 12/14 she skipped over a blinking smiley face and went to a solid smiley. She was a solid smiley 12/14 and 12/15 and I cum inside in the morning and at night. Joked around with her on the 14th and held her legs in the air for 10 minutes after, can’t let gravity screw me lol. But I actually read after that she should have her feet propped up on pillows for about 15 mins and not pee until after. So on the 15th thats exactly what we did. The 16th she went back to a circle.

ece58541b5bcb871581b3943cb4f6f4e.jpg

Can’t wait to see that smiley again next month and give it another try.

Day 103. Arms. 12/17.

Triple Superset:
Laying Headcrushers
Close Grip
Standing Inside Curl

Triple Superset:
Standing Headcrushers
Standing Reverse Curls
Standing Outside Curl

Superset:
Sitting Headcrushers
Sitting Inside Curl

x3 Total. 10 reps each. Crazy pump today and I’m on no juice. Probably the best workout I’ve had since coming off. Diet was also on point today.

No more ovulation for my wife this month but still have to practice cumming inside

Finished up my Christmas shopping finally. Hope everyones almost done shopping and ready for Christmas and New Years!

Day 104. Off. 12/18.
Day 105. Off. 12/19.
Day 106. Sick. 12/20.
Day 107. Sick. 12/21.
Day 108. Sick. 12/22.

Over the weekend I started getting a sore throat, didn’t think much of it. But by Monday I felt sick as a dog. I also have been working 10-12 hours a day while I was feeling shitty and that didn’t help. And I have to hide my sickness from my boss because hes pro vaccine and would make me get it or want me tested weekly and I’m not dealing with that bullshit. Almost everyone I know is sick. But its not like I’m bed bound. Its just a bad cold and I think everyones over reacting again.

Don’t want to put Spoilers here but I did see the new Spiderman over the weekend and all I’ll say is, I was disappointed. I’d give it a 7/10.

Otherwise still cuming in the wife on almost the daily now. From what I read chances are around 60% while ovulating and 5% when not. So when shes not ovulating I pretend I’m in Rich Pianas group the 5% and give it my best lol. I miss Rich, loved his youtube videos.

For Christmas I do my family at our house and my wifes Christmas at her aunts. But her aunt is saying we need vaccine cards to get into her house. Fucking ridiculous, guess half of our Christmas is cancelled. And not like this vaccine is helping anything.

Picking up HCG, HMG, and Clomid and starting Dave Palumbos protocol soon. Hopefully I get the wife pregnant soon, wish me luck! lol

And thank you all who have been reading along with my journey. At the beginning of these 100 days my goals were much different than now. Life gives you curveballs and you better try to hit a home run!

Day 109. Still Sick. 12/23.
Day 110. Getting Better. 12/24.

Trained a little chest to get a pump. Nice slow controlled reps holding at the top.

Flat Bench-
95 x 15
135 x 12
185 x 10

Flat Fly-
40 x 10
40 x 10
40 x 10

Little chest workout but great pump. Lost some of my fullness coming off and getting sick. I think everyone in my house has covid.

Today we celebrate Christmas because when I was a kid my sister and I annoyed our parents so much the day before for gifts so we do everything on Christmas Eve lol.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas!

When I was a kid, we did xmas on xmas eve. My parents were NOT getting up early to a bunch of rowdy kids. That was one of the first things I changed when I got kids of my own. Proper Christmas mornings!

When I was a kid, we did xmas on xmas eve. My parents were NOT getting up early to a bunch of rowdy kids. That was one of the first things I changed when I got kids of my own. Proper Christmas mornings!

Had to wake up my parents at 2am to tell them Santa came.

I remember as a kid I came downstairs and saw my Dad had a milk mustache and the milk and cookies I left for Santa were gone. I was so angry at my Dad for eating Santas cookies and drinking his milk lol.

How my parents did it too. We’d go to church on Xmas eve and always come back to presents. Following the wife’s family tradition of waking Xmas morning to presents from Santa. Kids had a blast this morning. My son was especially pumped. First year he was able to tear the wrapping paper off like a savage with no help from us…

Day 111. Christmas. 12/25.

Didn’t train today. Was going to eat with the wifes family but they cancelled Christmas due to covid…But we made the best of the day watching Christmas movies. My 2 favorite are Nightmare Before Christmas and Jingle All The Way.

Day 112. Off. 12/26.

Still feeling sick. The whole house has a sore throat and cough, but honestly its nothing. Were all going to work and don’t feel like waiting 2 hours on a line in the cold to get tested.

Day 113. Worked. 12/27.

Had a lot of Limo driving today and wanted 1 more day to recover.

Day 114. Chest. 12/28.

My first natural workout that I actually felt somewhat strong.

Flat Bench-
135 x 15
185 x 12
225 x 11

Dips-

Flat Dumbbell Flys-
40’s x 10
40’s x 10
40’s x 10

Ended with pushups with a plate on my back to failure. The whole workout I was making my wife laugh because I kept saying “CMON NATURAL GUY YOU GOT THIS”. Its funny to say that my wife wants me to get back on more than I do. But I need to see that pregnant test positive before I even look at a bottle lol.

Day 115. Worked. 12/29.

I think this is my last workday of the year. So rested again from the gym and will hit it hard the rest of the week. Just want to recover from this stupid cold I have.

In good news my wife ovulated today, again! She ovulated on the 14th, had period on 24th and back to ovulating on 29th. Crazy cycle she has, I guess its true when they say Spanish girls are very fertile lol.

Day 116. Off. 12/30.
Day 117. Off. 12/31.
Day 118. Off. 1/1.
Day 119. Off. 1/2.
Day 120. Off. 1/3.

Took a few days off. Enjoyed the holidays with my family. Had a nice relaxing New Years and actually watched the ball drop on TV. Havn’t done that in years. My New Years Resolution is to get my wife pregnant and maintain around 220lb while natural. Im currently sitting at 217lb. Will be training chest tomorrow. I will also be starting Dave Palumbos protocol tomorrow.

Day 121. Chest. 1/4.

Flat Bench
Dips
Flat Flys

Day 122. Legs. 1/5.

Squats
Leg Extension
Leg Curls

Day 123. Back. 1/6.

Bent Over Rows
Deadlifts
Shrugs

Day 124. Shoulders/Arms. 1/7.

Triple Superset:
Headcrushers
CloseGrip
Inside Curl

Side Raises
Front Raises

Day 125. Off. 1/8.
Day 126. Off. 1/9.

Since I’m natural now I’ve shortened my workouts so I get better recovery. But surprisingly I’m still hitting decent numbers. My strength and weight have been going up. I have my HCG, HMG, and Clomid ready to go. I decided to wait until the wife gets her next period to start to make sure I need to take it. Its a good feeling not injecting or taking any drugs. My body feels much cleaner. Currently sitting at 218.5. Working my way back up. Going to see how heavy I can get before I cycle again so I can really make some serious gains when that time comes.

Day 127. 1/10.
Day 128. 1/11.
Day 129. 1/12.
Day 130. 1/13.
Day 131. 1/14.
Day 132. 1/15.
Day 133. 1/16.
Day 134. 1/17.
Day 135. 1/18.
Day 136. 1/19.
Day 137. 1/20.
Day 138. 1/21.
Day 139. 1/22.

Wow I missed a lot of days. Been a very rough week. My Mom fell and fractured her shoulder in 3 spots. And my wife had a gyn appointment and it turns out she might have a problem and not me. The entire time I was so worried it was going to be me but a sperm test showed I had low to average sperm with ok mobility, which according to the doctor is enough. She has her period every 18 days, and shes going for more tests the 24th so we’ll see how that goes. Honestly a weight feels like its been lifted off my shoulders knowing I’m not the one that has a problem. I know its weird to say but I wouldn’t be able to live with myself knowing it was my fault we couldn’t have a kid. I’m completely happy with my wife without the kid, I never even wanted a kid until recently. Of course I’m constantly telling her shes enough and we don’t need a kid. Going to stay off gear until we see the results from the 24th and then go from there. Havn’t started Daves protocol (HCG, HMG, and Clomid). Want to make sure everythings good moving forward. And if we cant have a kid, I’m happy to get back to getting huge.

Otherwise I’m feeling great. I thought I’d feel like shit being on gear so long and coming off cold turkey. But my body feels cleaner.

Not as frequent updates on here because of everything going on in my life at the moment. I’ll update again after we get the results from the 24th.

My log has gone from “Road to Competition” to “Road to Pregnancy” lol. Thanks for the people reading along and following the journey, hope I’m keeping you entertained.

Any update? How's it going?

Still waiting on results. But it looks like my wife might need birth control for 4-6 months to regulate her period. I’m still contemplating if I should hop on a short cycle (12 weeks) during that time. I’m gaining weight and strength naturally, feeling great. Other option is to keep pushing naturally until I plateau and get her pregnant before touching gear again. What do you think?

Still waiting on results. But it looks like my wife might need birth control for 4-6 months to regulate her period. I’m still contemplating if I should hop on a short cycle (12 weeks) during that time. I’m gaining weight and strength naturally, feeling great. Other option is to keep pushing naturally until I plateau and get her pregnant before touching gear again. What do you think?

Either way i hope all goes well with the wife and whatever your plans might be brother.

Tough call. What does your gut tell you?

Either way i hope all goes well with the wife and whatever your plans might be brother.

Thank you.

Being very transparent with my situation. The plans can change day to day, but I’ll keep you all updated.

All I can say is 2 of my 3 kids were born while on a blast. I know this proves nothing other than a woman can conceive while we’re blasting, however, I thought it worth mentioning and I wish you guys the best.
I didn't wanna mention this, I hate to be a party pooper. Same here, for my son, plus I know dudes that used and have kids but not facts on their exact intake except 1 for sure, he was using heavy, and ended up getting his GF prego..
Yet I only know 1 person face to face that was on TRT for ever, he's been messed up down there since his 20's like myself, he had to come off, doctors had him on HCG, clomid, you name it, still was enough so they had to extract sperm from him and take his wifes egg and do whatever that procedure is, she miss carried like twice. It was hard to watch they kept failing. Was sad, finally they had one work and their "babies" , yup "babies" are around 7 months now.
I guess it all truly depends on the situations.. People have kids on gear, truth! 🤷

Great to see you you and glad to see an update brutha..
if you feel great and don't mind the "different" approach with training compared to what we all have been doing forever, stick it out and learn something new about yourself, you did say you feel clean, I take that as "refreshing".. Enjoy it for a while, gear will always be here.. If anything maybe toss in some SARMS with some tamox if you feel a bit tempted?!?!
You're a good dude for putting aside your own wants and desires for your wife (and yourself), best wishes that it all works out.

All I can say is 2 of my 3 kids were born while on a blast. I know this proves nothing other than a woman can conceive while we’re blasting, however, I thought it worth mentioning and I wish you guys the best.

Thanks, that is actually great to hear.

In my situation I’ve been blasting and cruising for 6 years straight, thats why I’m scared and came off cold turkey.

Great to see you you and glad to see an update brutha..
if you feel great and don't mind the "different" approach with training compared to what we all have been doing forever, stick it out and learn something new about yourself, you did say you feel clean, I take that as "refreshing".. Enjoy it for a while, gear will always be here.. If anything maybe toss in some SARMS with some tamox if you feel a bit tempted?!?!
You're a good dude for putting aside your own wants and desires for your wife (and yourself), best wishes that it all works out.

Thank you. Honestly training has been going great. Workouts are shorter, but the same for the most part. And appetite is increased right now. Someone told me prenatal supplements can cause increased appetite, or maybe just coming off everything made me more conscious about my diet. And not taking something is definitely a refreshing feeling, especially when you’ve been doing it so long and feel like you rely on it. Feels good knowing I still have good lifts naturally and still have the mindset to push past my limits without relying on anything.

Well looks like I have my answer. No gear until I get my wife pregnant. Could probably get away with sarms or GH but that would just be a tease to me. This is why I love this community, sometimes you need to talk to like minded people to have a clear Vision (no pun intended lol)

Thank you. Honestly training has been going great. Workouts are shorter, but the same for the most part. And appetite is increased right now. Someone told me prenatal supplements can cause increased appetite, or maybe just coming off everything made me more conscious about my diet. And not taking something is definitely a refreshing feeling, especially when you’ve been doing it so long and feel like you rely on it. Feels good knowing I still have good lifts naturally and still have the mindset to push past my limits without relying on anything.

Well looks like I have my answer. No gear until I get my wife pregnant. Could probably get away with sarms or GH but that would just be a tease to me. This is why I love this community, sometimes you need to talk to like minded people to have a clear Vision (no pun intended lol)

Glad you decided on a route thats best suited to your situation brother, nothing like having someone to talk with about your thoughts to help you make up your mind.

Day 140. 1/23.
Day 141. 1/24.
Day 142. 1/25.
Day 143. 1/26.
Day 144. 1/27.
Day 145. 1/28.
Day 146. 1/29.
Day 147. 1/30.
Day 148. 1/31.
Day 149. 2/1.
Day 150. 2/2.
Day 151. 2/3.
Day 152. 2/4
Day 153. 2/5.
Day 154. 2/6.
Day 155. 2/7.
Day 156. 2/8
Day 157. 2/9.
Day 158. 2/10.
Day 159. 2/11.

Missed a bunch of days again, sorry for whos been following. Life has been a roller coaster recently, from my Moms cancer, to her recovering from her fractured shoulder, to working like crazy, all while going to doctors trying to get the wife pregnant.

Turns out these doctors know just as much as me. After my wife had a bunch of tests, they came to a conclusion that maybe we should continue trying or maybe she should take birth control to make her periods regular. I asked “what do you think I should do? what are the chances of her getting pregnant now?” and the Doctor said “well she does have a vagina.”. So pretty much got no where from her doctors.

So decided to give a urologist a try for myself. I did take a CVS sperm test but I want to make sure I’m good too. Ended up getting a woman and I have to jerk off in a doctors office. My appointment is the 14th, should be a fun valentines day lol

On Monday 2/7 I started Daves Protocol of HCG, HMG and Clomid.

I made the decision not to get back on gear until I get her pregnant. So I want to do this asap so I don’t waste some of my prime growing years.

As far as training/diet, for the first 2 weeks after coming off my strength went down. But after I saw I was losing weight I was very conscious about my diet. Going below 220 was very depressing because I havn’t weighed lower than that in years. Right now I’m sitting at 223. My diet is better now than it was on gear. I knew when I was on gear I could hold my weight. But now if I work a long day I’ll drop 5lb, so I’m constantly trying to eat more and when I’m home I check the scale a lot. Once my weight started going back up so did my strength. Exercises are shorter, 4 exercises, 3-4 sets each.

Chest-
Flat Bench
Dips
Flat Flys
Pull Overs

Legs-
Squats
Leg Extension
Leg Curl
Calves

Back-
Bent Over Rows
Deadlifts
Shrugs
Pull Ups

Shoulders-
Military Press
Side Raises
Front Raises
Rear Delts

Arms(2 triple supersets)-
1:
Laying Headcrusher
Close Grip
Standing Inside Curl
2:
Standing Headcrusher
Reverse Curl
Standing Outside Curl

I dont 1 rep max. Always lead up to a heavy working set of 8-12 slow and controlled. As of last week these are my best lifts.

8-12 Rep Sets
Bench-245 for 8
Squat-315 for 10
Deadlift-365 for 8

Need to start logging my workouts again, they were great motivation for me to push harder next time and a good reference to look back on. Will try to give another update soon.

I have to jerk off in a doctors office. My appointment is the 14th, should be a fun valentines day lol

After 30+ years of marriage, that sounds like a pretty typical valentines day. Maybe minus the doc office...or is it?

Attachments

• paul-giamatti-sideways.gif
    paul-giamatti-sideways.gif
    74.5 KB · Views: 12
Back