• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Great now I'm in the dog house

IML Gear Cream!
The issue was just resolved. I guess the little talk made her think. She put in the work haha

proud moment. A win for men everywhere!!!

pics of her doing the work or it didn’t happen… you know the rules bro

My girl doesn't have a choice when it's time to fuck its time fuck. If she tries to get an attitude with me I shove my cock in her mouth. I've had to pop her a couple of times for sayin no. She learned her lesson.

exactly....

I told my wife.... Look when I am hungry and there is no food in the house/refrigerator What happens? I go out to eat.....
So If I am horny and there is no pussy or at least a hand job/blow job in the house/bed What happens? I go out to get pussy....

She denied me once or twice early on. So I left for 3 days. Didn't call, didn't let her know shit...

Never had a problem since....

That said, I have let her off the hook for being sick etc... I aint a barbarian after all....

It used to be mothers/aunties/grandmas would teach their female family members this very lesson...

Never let your man leave the house hungry or horny if you want to keep him...

Now they teach them how to make an only fans account.....the fall of western society is upon us gents...

exactly....

I told my wife.... Look when I am hungry and there is no food in the house/refrigerator What happens? I go out to eat.....
So If I am horny and there is no pussy or at least a hand job/blow job in the house/bed What happens? I go out to get pussy....

She denied me once or twice early on. So I left for 3 days. Didn't call, didn't let her know shit...

Never had a problem since....

That said, I have let her off the hook for being sick etc... I aint a barbarian after all....

It used to be mothers/aunties/grandmas would teach their female family members this very lesson...

Never let your man leave the house hungry or horny if you want to keep him...

Now they teach them how to make an only fans account.....the fall of western society is upon us gents...

Women will test you... try you. See if you take it. Don’t complain.

The moment they try this kinda shit, put them in check.

Or pay the consequences.

Be “that guy” who begs his wife for sex.

Women will test you... try you. See if you take it. Don’t complain.

The moment they try this kinda shit, put them in check.

Or pay the consequences.

Be “that guy” who begs his wife for sex.

You sir are correct. Had I known this shit at age 14 I would have save myself a ton of bullshit. My "redpill" moment came when I was being a lil bitch and crying in my car because my GF dumped me for another dude. Some old guy (dont even know his name) came up and asked what was up.... Then proceeded to give me the key to success with women. One of those lessons was never let them shit test you....give it back 10 fold... they dont give you pussy, leave and come back days later with a smile on your face and never admit what happened or didn't happen...

I don’t know bud. Maybe it’s because I married a head strong Sicilian woman but there’s no fucking way that shit would fly at my house. Actually I can’t see myself acting that way towards my wife anyhow but there’s no way my bitch would put up with that kind of disrespect.

You sir are correct. Had I known this shit at age 14 I would have save myself a ton of bullshit. My "redpill" moment came when I was being a lil bitch and crying in my car because my GF dumped me for another dude. Some old guy (dont even know his name) came up and asked what was up.... Then proceeded to give me the key to success with women. One of those lessons was never let them shit test you....give it back 10 fold... they dont give you pussy, leave and come back days later with a smile on your face and never admit what happened or didn't happen...

I don’t know bud. Maybe it’s because I married a head strong Sicilian woman but there’s no fucking way that shit would fly at my house. Actually I can’t see myself acting that way towards my wife anyhow but there’s no way my bitch would put up with that kind of disrespect.

Right, my ol lady threatened to cut me today, but I'm pretty sure she was joking

( pretty sure ) :confused:

Get Shredded!
A couple on a first date are taking a walk in the dark, under a full moon. She says " it's kinda spooky out here. He says " huh, your scared, I have to walk back alone ?"

Excuses bro.

Don’t be “that guy.”

Your wife tries to cut you off then you lay the fucking law down

She doesn’t like it? Time to find someone else or accept that she will dictate when you get your dick wet.

Should be mutual. But women use their pussy as a power control thing.

I have cut many women lose for this shit way of thinking.

Now? My girl is perfect and gives me all I want. Never a word.

It’s compatibility. Plain and simple.

Best part of fighting with the wife is the makeup sex.

I've accused the wife several times of picking a fight just for makeup sex.

Any more, I'll just crack a joke when she's trolling me. My favorite is "Can we change things up a bit this time and skip straight to the makeup sex? You know, just for a change."

So last night we got baked and for some reason the shit hits me harder than it does her. Maybe it's because I'm always detoxing I dunno. So the wife says shut the door let's have sex. I was out of it and said I'm too tired now.
She said huh? What do you mean. I said I mean that last bag hit me hard and I'm already in nodding off. I mean I'm the one that has to do the work.

Oh boy that last sentence sent her off the deep end. She was pissed and I said hey its true when's the last time you were on top? She got all pissed rolled over and I passed out.

Lol maybe she'll put some work in now. Or maybe I won't be getting any for awhile lol.

Man wow! Prolly the latter you won’t get any for a while ,least that’s in my case when it’s happned to me ans it sucks

“That Guy?” I guess maybe I am but to me that just sounds disrespectful to my wife as well as extremely self centered. I mean why would I want to fuck my wife if she wasn’t into it for whatever reason. I thought sex was for both parties. If I wanted to be selfish I’d just ask the bitch to blow me.

Excuses bro.

Don’t be “that guy.”

She doesn’t like it? Time to find someone else or accept that she will dictate when you get your dick wet.

“That Guy?” I guess maybe I am but to me that just sounds disrespectful to my wife as well as extremely self centered. I mean why would I want to fuck my wife if she wasn’t into it for whatever reason. I thought sex was for both parties. If I wanted to be selfish I’d just ask the bitch to blow me.

Sounds great.

But what happens when she “isn’t into it” except twice a month??

Sex is for both of you. To bond.

When a woman makes a decision for YOU bc she’s tired, not emotionally connected, fill in the blank... it’s time to lay the fucking law down.

Sicilian or not.

Maybe your on to something bro but IMO, and it’s meant with no disrespect, your acting like you own your wife rather than just being married to her or you have Neanderthal views on a marriage. Pretty much the same thing really. I mean what if she still doesn’t listen after I lay down the law? What’s my next step if I don’t want to kick her to the curb? Should I start beating her? You know just a punch or two to make her see my point at first but then if that doesn’t work I probably should start clubbing the bitch with like ball bats and shit. That will make her want to fuck me on command guaranteed. After all what woman doesn’t want to be beat down like a rented mule.

Sounds great.

But what happens when she “isn’t into it” except twice a month??

Sex is for both of you. To bond.

When a woman makes a decision for YOU bc she’s tired, not emotionally connected, fill in the blank... it’s time to lay the fucking law down.

Sicilian or not.

Excuses bro.

Don’t be “that guy.”

I was married almost 20 yrs and always had good sex up til things were getting really bad but never had that compatibility or strong connection but had a girl the last 5 years who was exactly what your saying...she loved making me happy and simply adored me, and of course I made sure she was taken care of also, but that was easy because of how she was. I grew up in a bible governed home and believe that once married your body no longer belongs to you but me and vice versa, when both parties have this same mindset the chance for infidelity is extremely low. I will never get into another marriage with out that connection

Maybe your on to something bro but IMO, and it’s meant with no disrespect, your acting like you own your wife rather than just being married to her or you have Neanderthal views on a marriage. Pretty much the same thing really. I mean what if she still doesn’t listen after I lay down the law? What’s my next step if I don’t want to kick her to the curb? Should I start beating her? You know just a punch or two to make her see my point at first but then if that doesn’t work I probably should start clubbing the bitch with like ball bats and shit. That will make her want to fuck me on command guaranteed. After all what woman doesn’t want to be beat down like a rented mule.

I think you misunderstand some of what I am saying.

But to answer, you would be one of many who are stuck with an incompatible spouse.

If one chooses well, there is no need to argue or fight over sex. No need to go to plan B.

Both spouses want the same thing.

That’s me and my wife now. Never one single fight in our marriage. Hard to believe when you are with a spouse and there are lots of fights.

I would have believed it either until now.

When I had to lay the law down, the person I was with wasn’t compatible enough.

And they all went to the way side.

I never recommend leaving the house for 3 days. Someone else said that... I just recommend expressing strongly that needs aren’t being met.

And wants aren’t being considered. That it’s creating a wedge and tearing the marriage apart. Bc when you’re intimate, it’s a chance to bond, for the both of you.

If she isn’t giving you that?? Then she isn’t for you. And you know what? One you find someone more compatible in this regard, you will thank God.

I get pissed when a woman portrays herself as like mind and then changes with marriage. That’s bait and switch.

And so the saying was created, “once you say I do, they say I don’t.”

If you’re seriously being deprived then why the fuck would any man want to stay anyway? To look at a hot pussy they never really get.

My ex told me near the end that I am lucky that we have sex once a week. That her friends she spoke to have sex once a month.

Imagine that? Lucky.

Now she’s some other man’s problem. He can jerk off into a fucking pillow.

Bc I am not that guy.

No disrespect meant bro. You know that.

No worries bro especially since I’m NOT the one that isn’t getting sex from his wife which is where this thread apparently went. We just have different views on things and that’s what makes the world go round.

I think you misunderstand some of what I am saying.

But to answer, you would be one of many who are stuck with an incompatible spouse.

If one chooses well, there is no need to argue or fight over sex. No need to go to plan B.

Both spouses want the same thing.

That’s me and my wife now. Never one single fight in our marriage. Hard to believe when you are with a spouse and there are lots of fights.

I would have believed it either until now.

When I had to lay the law down, the person I was with wasn’t compatible enough.

And they all went to the way side.

I never recommend leaving the house for 3 days. Someone else said that... I just recommend expressing strongly that needs aren’t being met.

And wants aren’t being considered. That it’s creating a wedge and tearing the marriage apart. Bc when you’re intimate, it’s a chance to bond, for the both of you.

If she isn’t giving you that?? Then she isn’t for you. And you know what? One you find someone more compatible in this regard, you will thank God.

I get pissed when a woman portrays herself as like mind and then changes with marriage. That’s bait and switch.

And so the saying was created, “once you say I do, they say I don’t.”

If you’re seriously being deprived then why the fuck would any man want to stay anyway? To look at a hot pussy they never really get.

My ex told me near the end that I am lucky that we have sex once a week. That her friends she spoke to have sex once a month.

Imagine that? Lucky.

Now she’s some other man’s problem. He can jerk off into a fucking pillow.

Bc I am not that guy.

No disrespect meant bro. You know that.

IML Gear Cream!
No worries bro especially since I’m NOT the one that isn’t getting sex from his wife which is where this thread apparently went. We just have different views on things and that’s what makes the world go round.

I actually agree with you. And when you are super compatible with your spouse, there never need be a time to lay the law down... so to speak.

I just wouldn’t want a single member on asf to fall into the bait and switch trap. Bc it happens a lot.

Having been someone who works for the public, I have the experience of talking to a lot of ppl.

Married guys who beg their wives for sex. Pay their wives for sex. Or have no sex. And wife sleeps in a separate bedroom.

Keep in mind it never starts off that way. It starts off slowly.

They wean you off like a baby. A little less pussy all the time.

Until they have the beta cuck they want.

So going back to what I said originally? When a guy sees this pattern, they have to shut the shit behavior down immediately.

And if need be? Move on. Or risk being that guy I described.

They are told, “you snore so sleeping in the spare room, or I am not emotionally connected right now”. Or some other horse shit.

Never buy into it. It’s all bullshit.

The real question one needs to ask themselves is...

Should I beat my wench once a week or twice a week?

lmao

I actually agree with you. And when you are super compatible with your spouse, there never need be a time to lay the law down... so to speak.

I just wouldn’t want a single member on asf to fall into the bait and switch trap. Bc it happens a lot.

Having been someone who works for the public, I have the experience of talking to a lot of ppl.

Married guys who beg their wives for sex. Pay their wives for sex. Or have no sex. And wife sleeps in a separate bedroom.

Keep in mind it never starts off that way. It starts off slowly.

They wean you off like a baby. A little less pussy all the time.

Until they have the beta cuck they want.

So going back to what I said originally? When a guy sees this pattern, they have to shut the shit behavior down immediately.

And if need be? Move on. Or risk being that guy I described.

They are told, “you snore so sleeping in the spare room, or I am not emotionally connected right now”. Or some other horse shit.

Never buy into it. It’s all bullshit.

You learned the hard way as I did. I got lucky and learned young though. All due to a chance encounter in a parking lot as I cried like lil bitch....

Men do yourself a favor and start watching Red Pill Content. I recommend Hammer Hand the MGTOW monk, UNdeadChronic 420, EMAN67, they will teach you all the code language women use. What it means when she says this or that.. etc....

The truth is marriage is a trap for most men. Women get to bang the Chad's, Tyrone's, Mahammad's, Enrique's on the cock carousel well into their 30's and then the ole tck tock you don't stop procreation clock alarm goes off.... Now they gotta find a man, well a beta man they can control long enough to get married have a couple kids, pay for everything and then divorce. Leaving that guy with jack shit. She was still fucking all them guys anyways, you just got sloppy 2000's......nasty. Some of you are desperate chuds...wake the fuck up...

No offense I am ugly, 5ft 8ish average size dick (though I am told it is thick, I'll take that compliment) I always had money but lately that is my weakest point in the dating game. I do have cool cars to attract hoes...whatever...

If I can get decent 5 to 8's tossing vagina at me? How sorry are some you mother fuckers??? Is it a confidence thing or you are so ugly not even your mama can love ya??? What's up, let's get this shit figured out?

The problem today is most females want traditional men, but do not want to be traditional wives. Stop bowing down to their needs and wants until yours are met. When my wife gets home in a few hours. I have already sent her a text letting her know I am in the mood. To get a shower as soon as she walk ins in the door. That is exactly what will happen. I set ground rules from day one. 20 years together she still understands my expectations and I know hers. Since we both know the other serious we met those obligations because our love is genuine. If your partner can not met them. You are best leaving and starting over. That is...if you ever want true happiness. Not the one you were sold by feminazi bitches that are finding out more and more it aint easy being a a man... like they thought it was!!!!
[h=1][/h]

Back