• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

AI question

powerseeker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Please remind what is the standard dosage of arimidex to take for a 500 mg test E 16 weeks cycle. No sides yet. Week 5 currently and no blood work done.

It's all a guessing game without blood work but I don't use an AI at all on 500mgs. It's highly individual though so you'll have to manipulate AI dosage a little to get E2 in range

There is no way to guess what your estrogen level is because everyone is different. Only true way to find your answer is blood work.

U really shouldn't need any AI bro- if u don't have any sides, don't worry about it. If u happen to get sore/itchy nips just get some nolvadex(technically not an AI). A lot of guys just take AI to take it- it's really NOT good for ur overall health- BUT it is needed sometimes, but not normally on 500 test wk. Be willing to bet u won't need any.

Please remind what is the standard dosage of arimidex to take for a 500 mg test E 16 weeks cycle. No sides yet. Week 5 currently and no blood work done.
Question what's your
weight

Definitely need bloodwork to be accurate. Other wise. Your guessing.
Could range .5mg eod or if your a heavier guy or carry more fat you may need 1mg eod.
It may very and still may need adjusting after you see your bloodwork.
Metabolism, age, weight, all can affect how much you need.

You'll hear so many mixed feelings man. If we were to look at a basic cycle formula at that dosage, whether the user has a high or moderate conversion ratio or low, .5 E3D is the safe zone.. it's no aggressive, and it's not NONE.

theres no standard dose gotta go by bloodwork

Blood work or no blood work - if you don't have any estrogen related sides - why would you even consider taking an AI???

The idea is to ensure your E2 is below 29 pg/ml and above 11 pg/ml. Higher = sides + breast/prostate cancer risk and Lower = low white blood cell count + bone demineralization...

I need an AI on even 100 mg test c weekly. Everyone is different. @ 500 mg test c weekly MY E2 is ~ 17 pg/ml on 2 1mg tabs a week A-dex 1x mon/Thur.

Blood work or no blood work - if you don't have any estrogen related sides - why would you even consider taking an AI???

Moody, my nipples are fine but I am moody. I guess i should do blood work already. I am a busy guy, Im very productive i am always on the move. I don't have time to schedule a blood work right now within my schedule.

Moody, my nipples are fine but I am moody. I guess i should do blood work already. I am a busy guy, Im very productive i am always on the move. I don't have time to schedule a blood work right now within my schedule.
I got bloods last week. Made an appointment at my local Quest. Took me 20 minutes. That includes drive time.

If you not responsible enough to get blood work prior to, during and after cycle then your not responsible enough to take PEDs. Simple as that.

I got bloods last week. Made an appointment at my local Quest. Took me 20 minutes. That includes drive time.

If you not responsible enough to get blood work prior to, during and after cycle then your not responsible enough to take PEDs. Simple as that.

I'll get blood work done. It is for my own wellbeing after all, and I have done blood work in the past a couple of times. I must confess, not on every cycle that I have done, I've done the right thing which is doing blood work on one's body, my body. That is my problem and my decision.

Now, I don't need you to tell me whether I am responsible or not to take what I have been taking for years. My life, my decisions, I don't care about yours or your time or how quickly you get your appointments. I have thanked everyone who has had an input and helpful comment here except yours. Simple as that. Not everybody is as conscientious as you. Deal with it.

Back