• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Growth Peptides

Tmpolly

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone use them and if so, is it worth the money? Speaking specifically to fat loss and joint health.

Anyone use them and if so, is it worth the money? Speaking specifically to fat loss and joint health.
Can you be more specific as to what chemicals you are looking at? I have run MK-677 with very good results as far as growth. Joint health was good but I didn't notice anything magical. Fat loss was unnoticeable because it causes a serious increase in appetite and water retention.

Can you be more specific as to what chemicals you are looking at? I have run MK-677 with very good results as far as growth. Joint health was good but I didn't notice anything magical. Fat loss was unnoticeable because it causes a serious increase in appetite and water retention.

I think OP is asking about hgh frag for fatloss and maybe tb500/bpc157 for joint health.

Bpc/tb500 combo works great. (Deff worth the money here imho)

Hgh frag for fatloss can work but you wont notice it unless you are pretty shredded already ...( worth the money if you are competing as a Pro)

Yes, GGG is right. I am referring primarily to HGH but also heard good things about Ipamorelin/CJC 1295 combo for fat loss and joint health. Basically, would I realize the same benefits of Ipamorelin/CJC 1295 from just using HGH?

Back