• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GymNTonic monster sarm stack mini log!!!

IML Gear Cream!
So been extremely hungry and the gym pumps are absolutely insane I love it!
bd7392ff553afa5ba0ea8d47d903143c.jpg

689939141d6fe2a351573184d5c1bf49.jpg

Strength is creeping up and I know that because 315 on bench has climbed a rep or two to around 13-14 reps.
Looking good there man, and keep grindin'!

Love running Sarms on a cruise then you can really see them shine and work! Got a solid bulk plan coming up this fall/winter
Nice. I am gonna try this stuff over the winter as part of a simple test cycle to build on my gains. Would love to get those capped delts as well...and mine are a sore point...

So I have my first complaint about this product! I’ve been getting really bad aches in my forearms lately to where I can’t lift the next day. And also muscle soreness real bad the next day lol
I realized I’ve been staying in the gym longer and pushing a lot more weight than normal especially to be on a cruise of just test hit 6 plates each side on the plate loaded flat press we have and then I had hit some triceps! My chest and triceps hurt so bad it’s unreal lol

Also I have to touch on the hunger again. I get in work at 7am and I eat my breakfast. Usually I’m just starting to get hungry by my first break at 9:30am. Now I’ve had to bring a snack in to eat between these 2 meals because the hunger pains I’ll get if I don’t are wild!

So I have my first complaint about this product! I’ve been getting really bad aches in my forearms lately to where I can’t lift the next day. And also muscle soreness real bad the next day lol
I realized I’ve been staying in the gym longer and pushing a lot more weight than normal especially to be on a cruise of just test hit 6 plates each side on the plate loaded flat press we have and then I had hit some triceps! My chest and triceps hurt so bad it’s unreal lol

Also I have to touch on the hunger again. I get in work at 7am and I eat my breakfast. Usually I’m just starting to get hungry by my first break at 9:30am. Now I’ve had to bring a snack in to eat between these 2 meals because the hunger pains I’ll get if I don’t are wild!

Welcome to my world 24/7! Lol. I am an endless pit that never gets full longer than an hour ! No shit! I could have been a competitive eater ! The ISOBAG definitely saved me from starvation while on the road or out at different location all day. Glad I am not a line worker or something where I couldn’t leave , I wouldn’t make it . I’ve done mk677 and lgd 4033 plus
Gh and peptides , they all make it worse but,It works too! Get some circumin, Black Seed oil, and MSM. Cuts the pain, DOMS, and it just works. They are part of my “forever supplements “.

Max

Welcome to my world 24/7! Lol. I am an endless pit that never gets full longer than an hour ! No shit! I could have been a competitive eater ! The ISOBAG definitely saved me from starvation while on the road or out at different location all day. Glad I am not a line worker or something where I couldn’t leave , I wouldn’t make it . I’ve done mk677 and lgd 4033 plus
Gh and peptides , they all make it worse but,It works too! Get some circumin, Black Seed oil, and MSM. Cuts the pain, DOMS, and it just works. They are part of my “forever supplements “.

Max

I literally need to eat non stop and the pumps/strength in the gym is so addicting I stay longer than I should lol
Can that stuff be found on Amazon by any chance? My forearms legit throb throughout the day.

I literally need to eat non stop and the pumps/strength in the gym is so addicting I stay longer than I should lol
Can that stuff be found on Amazon by any chance? My forearms legit throb throughout the day.
Those forearm pumps gotta be killer. I get those sometimes myself and I am sure this product will make it worse but the gains you got sounds wild. Now I want to try this stuff too!

Got on the scale today and the numbers don’t lie guys…
Been eating 4-5 times a day and training my ass off despite the forearm pains lol
f29918b9ecca8355a8ab3556be1c3652.jpg

Been eating 4-5 times a day and training my ass off despite the forearm pains lol

3 more lbs!! . Gotta feel strong ! Nice

Max

Can see those big forearms...you really hammer them I bet.

Well I’ve been busy with work but busy in the gym as well. Trying to eat as much as I can and train hard. Today I did some 5x5 with 315 on flat bench and it felt good and honestly…. Kinda light lol
Got another weight update!
d459361a4581c249c795fd7b42f268b5.jpg

So this makes 5-6lbs in less than a month so far! Appetite is crazy, swelling in my ankles is gone now luckily! Can’t see any negative sides like cramping or anything else besides the painful ass pumps lmao
dcb83e42b0ea4f438cdc4f2bd7e241c7.jpg

05f54446d9b7cddad6d9662493b06eb3.jpg

I’ll post my leg workout on Wednesday and see what I do for squats as well.

Well I’ve been busy with work but busy in the gym as well. Trying to eat as much as I can and train hard. Today I did some 5x5 with 315 on flat bench and it felt good and honestly…. Kinda light lol
Got another weight update!
d459361a4581c249c795fd7b42f268b5.jpg

So this makes 5-6lbs in less than a month so far! Appetite is crazy, swelling in my ankles is gone now luckily! Can’t see any negative sides like cramping or anything else besides the painful ass pumps lmao
dcb83e42b0ea4f438cdc4f2bd7e241c7.jpg

05f54446d9b7cddad6d9662493b06eb3.jpg

I’ll post my leg workout on Wednesday and see what I do for squats as well.
Looking quite tiny there lmao jk.

Seems this sarm stack is working wonders for you...now I'm itching to get this for my winter run!

Actually you and I are almost the same height...I'm like 3/4 taller.

Last edited:
I wish I could share the pumps with everyone so they could see what I mean lol
I sometimes got them with dbol...intense cramps that sometimes make me drop the weights.

Looking quite tiny there lmao jk.

Seems this sarm stack is working wonders for you...now I'm itching to get this for my winter run!

Actually you and I are almost the same height...I'm like 3/4 taller.

I’m 5ft 7 lol and the stack is def working I’m really liking the results a lot. The scale doesn’t lie up 5-6lbs in less than a month! I’d say this is a must have product with bulking.

I’m 5ft 7 lol and the stack is def working I’m really liking the results a lot. The scale doesn’t lie up 5-6lbs in less than a month! I’d say this is a must have product with bulking.
Haha awesome...so you should do quite well on this.

So today was legs guys!! Started with very slow controlled squats only went to 275 but when I tell you these were slow and almost paused at the bottom I mean it! Quads absolutely killed right away from these.
Quad extensions 4 sets 10-12 reps
Donkey raises 3 sets 15 reps
Straight plate loaded leg press 10 plates total nice and slow till failure!!
Then came 2 exercises of hamstrings. I’ve been really trying to focus on slowing my reps down and getting the absolute most out of every rep I possibly can and it’s leaving me insanely sore lol

Training has been a hit or miss as work has been very busy and will stay busy till end of next week. 10hr days then trying to train after isn’t ideal for me lol
Jumped on the scale yesterday tho and still holding well at 206lbs!
I’ve noticed my hands are more stiff than normal and realized they have been for a few weeks thinking back but more so now then before. Doesn’t really bother me tho.
28bb2c7efef015951313c3c21c6749eb.jpg

Think I only have enough to last me the rest of the week then this will be closing up! Tomorrow is heavy legs and I’ll have a workout posted.
Meals are pretty simple and look like this:

Meal 1 -
6 Whole Eggs 2tbsp PB 2tbsp jam
5 slices toast
Meal 2 –
6oz Chicken Breast 1.5c White Rice
1tbsp Mac nut or EVOO
Meal 3 –
6oz Chicken Breast or White Fish
60g almonds or 1 avocado
1.5c Jasmine or White Rice
1c Greens (broccoli, spinach, brussel sprouts etc.)
Meal 4 -
6oz Red Meat
1.5c Jasmine or White Rice 1tbsp oil (evoo, Mac nut)
Meal 5 –
6oz Chicken Breast or White Fish 6oz potato
1c Greens
Meal 6 –
6oz Red Meat (93/7 ground beef, Flank Steak, Eye of round, London Broil, Lean Sirloin or Salmon)
1tbsp Olive Oil and Vinegar Dressing
2c Salad Mix
8oz Potato

Ok guys work has been absolutely crazy and I accepted a promotion which has made it even crazier lol I have finished the whole bottle and I honestly have to say I was seriously impressed with this product and I hope some of you took advantage of the 20% off code wes provided!
I was able to put on 7.1lbs in the 4 short weeks running just 200mg of test cyp along with this stack and I really wasn’t following any type of diet at all and wasn’t always able to train when I wanted to!
I did have the sides of hunger, swollen ankles, stiff hands, slightly tired at first but none of these were horrible at all.
As always wes has put out a solid top of the line product I will be taking again in the future and I recommend giving it a try for yourself!!

IML Gear Cream!
Ok guys work has been absolutely crazy and I accepted a promotion which has made it even crazier lol I have finished the whole bottle and I honestly have to say I was seriously impressed with this product and I hope some of you took advantage of the 20% off code wes provided!
I was able to put on 7.1lbs in the 4 short weeks running just 200mg of test cyp along with this stack and I really wasn’t following any type of diet at all and wasn’t always able to train when I wanted to!
I did have the sides of hunger, swollen ankles, stiff hands, slightly tired at first but none of these were horrible at all.
As always wes has put out a solid top of the line product I will be taking again in the future and I recommend giving it a try for yourself!!
Congrats on the promotion, and you now foreman of the pumpkin patch now? Lol jk man.

Hope things get better for you in the end...keep grinding!

PS: I should give this stuff a shot when I am ready to run my test cycle this winter.

Back