• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lab Work TRT

Tmpolly

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just finished running 8 weeks of Test Cyp only at 400 mg. I am switching to my TRT dose at 150 per week next Monday since my labs are due in a couple months. My questions is how long will it take to get T levels in normal range and should I reduce the dose even further as I get closer to my scheduled lab work? Trying to get my dose bumped up if possible so don’t want levels too high.

Playing the trt game is tricky. 6 wks is usually a safe number for things to stabilize. If you're wanting to come in low, skip your last shot before labs (so last pin is two weeks prior to draw).

I appreciate the response. I continue to blast and skip a couple of week prior to lab work would my levels still be low or at least within the normal range. I would prefer to blast for an additional 4-6 weeks.

appreciate the response. One last question: if I continued to blast 400 mg and skipped a couple of weeks prior to lab work, would my T levels appear to be low or at least within the normal range? What I’m trying to ask is can I avoid going back to my TRT dose and just skip a couple weeks prior to blood work? I would prefer to keep going for an additional 4-6 weeks.

I need to know and also trying to hit my 10 posts

I need to know and also trying to hit my 10 posts

Congrats, you made it. There is no fool proof way to cheat the system at the last second. You can either play the trt game by the doc's rules or do self trt. What I said the first time around is the generally safe route. Anything else and you may get caught (or at least not get the results you are looking for).

Back