• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Last chopper outta AFGHANISTAN

This will go down in US history as one of the most Infamous traitorous acts ever.

I keep hearing they want Biden to 'resign"

That's not good enough for me or our American Citizens.

This will go down in US history as one of the most Infamous traitorous acts ever.

I keep hearing they want Biden to 'resign"

That's not good enough for me or our American Citizens.

GOP is trying to head that off. They have started impeachment proceedings against kamala as well. We'll see. Doubt anything happens.

They say that they will continue sharing information with the taliban to help prevent attacks from isis like they are not the same mother fuckers .

🤡🤡🤡

Last edited:
Divulging national security information?
Isnt it bad enough you’re already on the terrorist watch list?

Not joking. Google yourself sometime.

Get Shredded!
Another slapping contest..?
Maybe I can get my 20 back..

Divulging national security information?
Isnt it bad enough you’re already on the terrorist watch list?

Not joking. Google yourself sometime.

Any Patriot is under this corrupt admin

Google Julian Assange.

Prove he ever once told a lie. You can't.

You are considered a threat when you know the truth of the corrupt Govt.

Nothing new about that🤣

This was just deleted by Vice. Scumbags!
e685fae751e1dc00f5a9e6df0490067a.jpg

Precisely.

They try and call the good guys bad.

It only works on fools though.

US Marines and our Military are some of the finest in the World.

I'm not shocked to see the 🤡Dems🤡 smear them while they promote pedophilia and fuck up the Country. That's a given.

LOL....it's like they just discovered marines.

"The Corps, Beirich added, is known as a “really, really macho, violent institution” that might attract more extremists and is generally seen as “a lot more belligerent than some of the other services.”
That is spot on!

Edit

Last edited:
I'm not big on conspiracies, though many become fact, and Demturdz look more dumb by the day.
I do believe however, Ole Pervy Joe and team are the biggest, dumb-kvntz in history, and everything they touch turns to shit.
Hell, just look at everything they've done. (ALong w/ MSM). From trying to hide Hunter and Joe's rape, to the Border-crisis, to "White Supremacy is our main Terror-Issue", to Afghanistan, to threatening non-Vax when vaxxed are big-spreaders, to releasing Non-Vaxxed COVID+ refugee's into the US while threatening Americans who arent vaxxed (shit, this is getting tiring just typing out some basic's), etc...

Retard-Romper Room Team of DemKuntz.

when people wonder why veterans dont trust the government heres you perfect example as they lie to you and say this wont happen right as it happens, we wont leave americans behind as we leave americans behind, we wont leave afghans behind as we leave afghans behind. too bad people need to be reminded that it can and will happen, they get so comfortable in their bubble

They aren't just talking about equipment left behind here:

"Sullivan and multiple NSC officials checking with White House Counsel if the Admin faces legal exposure for providing material support to the Taliban, per WH official"

JUST IN - Turkey and Qatar will jointly operate the #Kabul airport, according to a draft deal with the Taliban in Afghanistan, two sources familiar with the issue told Middle East Eye (MEE)

Operation, Pineapple Express. Nice that they're taking care of the Afghanies but what about US Citizens?

A group of highly trained US military veterans has been secretly rescuing hundreds of allied operatives from Afghanistan — volunteering over fears those allies would otherwise be left for dead.

The weeklong secret operation dubbed “Pineapple Express” has been carried out by a group of special ops veterans including retired Green Berets and SEAL Team commanders, they told ABC News.

“They were driven by deep frustration that our own government didn’t do this,” former Navy SEAL Jason Redman.

“We did what we should do, as Americans,” he said.

They initially formed to rescue an ex-Afghan commando who was getting death threats from the Taliban for having worked with US special forces and elite SEAL Team Six, ABC said.

After the Taliban’s target and his family of six were rescued, the task force continued rescuing Afghan allies — and has so far helped at least 630 get through the deadly ring of steel outside Kabul airport to safely evacuate.

They defied deadly chaos that one member compared to a Jason Bourne flick happening every 10 minutes.

Much more to this story.....

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/us-...s-carry-daring-mission-save/story?id=79670236

JUST IN - The final flight carrying UK Armed Forces personnel has left #Kabul airport, the Ministry of Defence announces. Earlier today Britain ended its civilian airlift operation.

U.S. now alone on the ground.

https://www.oann.com/usmc-lt-col-re...lling-out-military-leadership-in-viral-video/

USMC Lt. Col. Relieved Of Duty After Calling Out Military Leadership In Viral Video

A Marine Corps Lieutenant Colonel has been relieved of duty after a video of him calling out military leadership went viral. Reports detailed the circumstances surrounding Stuart Scheller, who took to Facebook on Friday to announce he’d been relieved for cause based on lack of trust and confidence.

This comes after Scheller posted a video on Thursday calling out military leadership over its handling of the Afghanistan withdrawal. The 17-year veteran asked if any brass thought it was a bad idea to abandon Bagram Airfield before everyone had been evacuated.

“I think what you believe in can only be defined by what you’re willing to risk,” said Scheller in the video. “So, I think it gives me some moral high ground to demand the same honesty, integrity, accountability from my senior leaders.” He added, those killed potentially died in vain if senior military leaders aren’t held accountable.

Back