• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Forum Game: Would You Rather

BodybuilderZepp

DrugsGear aka AlanDomestic.la
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We have a great community here at ASF. Lets all get to know each other a little better by playing a game. Its simple, pick what you would rather and then ask a question for the next person. I’ll start it:

Would you rather train Chest or Arms?

We have a great community here at ASF. Lets all get to know each other a little better by playing a game. Its simple, pick what you would rather and then ask a question for the next person. I’ll start it:

Would you rather train Chest or Arms?

Oof....aaarrrrmmmms?

Would rather fuck a five who gives it her all or a ten that lays there?

I’ll take the 10 who lays there lol!

Would you rather lose your eye sight or touch?

Touch so long as my junk still works, hands are over rated LOL

Would you rather have to eat 10,000 calories a day for a week or Fast and eat nothing but drink water for a week?

Touch.

Would you rather have the strength of the hulk or fly like superman?

Strength of the hulk

Touch so long as my junk still works, hands are over rated LOL

Would you rather have to eat 10,000 calories a day for a week or Fast and eat nothing but drink water for a week?

I was doing 8,000 at a point, 10,000 would be rough but only 1 week I could do it.

Would you rather lose your arm or your leg?

Strength of the hulk

I was doing 8,000 at a point, 10,000 would be rough but only 1 week I could do it.

Would you rather lose your arm or your leg?
Def leg.
Would you rather:
Bang ur mom in ur girlfriend/wife's body or your girlfriend in your mom's body?

Def leg.
Would you rather:
Bang ur mom in ur girlfriend/wife's body or your girlfriend in your mom's body?

This ones messed up. I had to really think about this and had bad visuals. I’d bang my girl in my Moms body. That sounded horrible lol

That's some twisted shit...lol

But bang my mom with my wife's body.

Would you rather be invisible or be as strong as the hulk??

Invisible

Would you rather be rich and ugly or poor and attractive? You cannot change either of these.

Last edited:
Would you rather be rich and ugly or poor and attractive? You cannot change either of these.

Dang, that sucks that you can't change them later on... So, I guess rich and ugly? lol

Would you rather travel the world for a year, all expenses paid or have $50,000 to use for a spending spree of whatever you want (you cannot save/invest it)?

Rich and ugly....a whole gang of 10's will fuck your brains out anyway.

Since the hulk keeps coming up (shocking on bb forum)...

Would you rather be as strong as the hulk but have the body of a third grader or LOOK like the hulk and be as weak as a third grader?

Dang, that sucks that you can't change them later on... So, I guess rich and ugly? lol

Would you rather travel the world for a year, all expenses paid or have $50,000 to use for a spending spree of whatever you want (you cannot save/invest it)?

Travel the world

Rich and ugly....a whole gang of 10's will fuck your brains out anyway.

Since the hulk keeps coming up (shocking on bb forum)...

Would you rather be as strong as the hulk but have the body of a third grader or LOOK like the hulk and be as weak as a third grader?

Have to say look like the Hulk. As bodybuilders we only care about what we look like anyway.

Would you rather talk to animals or read minds?

Travel the world

Have to say look like the Hulk. As bodybuilders we only care about what we look like anyway.

Would you rather talk to animals or read minds?

Easy...read minds.

Would you rather know the time and circumstances of your death (and can't change them) or die 10 years sooner and ignorant of how/when you will go?

Easy...read minds.

Would you rather know the time and circumstances of your death (and can't change them) or die 10 years sooner and ignorant of how/when you will go?

Know time of death but that will eat me alive knowing.

Would you rather fight 100 bears the size of a duck or 1 duck the size of a bear?

Get Shredded!
Know time of death but that will eat me alive knowing.

Would you rather fight 100 bears the size of a duck or 1 duck the size of a bear?

One duck the size of a bear !

Would you rather live in a trailer park single wide w a used sedan in the middle of Nebraska but you have $20k a month(goes in bank, get to keep) coming in for a year. But you cannot upgrade anything, just normal bills paid .

Or

Live on Malibu or South Beach in a Trailer w no money(just enough to eat & pay bills. Driving a Mercedes Convertible for a year. All normal bills paid. No money at end ?

Max

One duck the size of a bear !

Would you rather live in a trailer park single wide w a used sedan in the middle of Nebraska but you have $20k a month(goes in bank, get to keep) coming in for a year. But you cannot upgrade anything, just normal bills paid .

Or

Live on Malibu or South Beach in a Trailer w no money(just enough to eat & pay bills. Driving a Mercedes Convertible for a year. All normal bills paid. No money at end ?

Max

I’ll take the 20k in Nebraska.

Would you rather die being drowned or burned?

Tough both would suffer...drowned.

Would you rather spend 3.5 years with biden as president or him get assassinated and have 3.5 years with the stupid bitch?

We already have Biden so I guess I’ll pick him.

Samgraves still has the most messed up question, have to really think about something to top it. But for now I’ll give you this:

Would you rather pee sand or poop out a brick?

We already have Biden so I guess I’ll pick him.

Samgraves still has the most messed up question, have to really think about something to top it. But for now I’ll give you this:

Would you rather pee sand or poop out a brick?

Shit a brick,

Would you rather be rich and stupid AF or poor and all wise ?

That's some twisted shit...lol

But bang my mom with my wife's body.

Would you rather be invisible or be as strong as the hulk??

I love the thought process of super hero like abilities, doesn't matter which one, they are all neat. But, having the ability to ghost would be bad ass..

Would you rather "obviously" crap your pants when you encounter someone new, or emit a boisterously belch each time you kiss someone?

Poor and wise

Would you rather have a big chest and chicken legs or huge legs and a small chest?
Huge legs. Never skip leg day

Would you rather take it in the ass from Kilsong or from a 10 with a strap on?

Where is he btw?

Huge legs. Never skip leg day

Would you rather take it in the ass from Kilsong or from a 10 with a strap on?

Where is he btw?

10 with a strap on. Seems less gay somehow.

Would you rather have a hot wife that nags you constantly or a five that answers your every beck and call?

Back