• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Forum Game: Would You Rather

I love the thought process of super hero like abilities, doesn't matter which one, they are all neat. But, having the ability to ghost would be bad ass..

Would you rather "obviously" crap your pants when you encounter someone new, or emit a boisterously belch each time you kiss someone?

This one is tough, might have to wear a diaper lol

10 with a strap on. Seems less gay somehow.

Would you rather have a hot wife that nags you constantly or a five that answers your every beck and call?

Hot wife gets my vote too. Bullseye you forgot to ask a question, I got you.

Would you rather have a time machine or a teleporter?

Last edited:
This one is tough, might have to wear a diaper lol

Hot wife gets my vote too. Bullseye you forgot to ask a question, I got you.

Would you rather have a time machine or a teleporter?
Time machine...I miss the 80s and 90s

Would you rather eat sweaty booty(clean just fresh from the gym) or stanky puss

Time machine...I miss the 80s and 90s

Would you rather eat sweaty booty(clean just fresh from the gym) or stanky puss

I’m going stanky puss. Recently posted reasons why anal is no good for me lol

Would you rather be extremely allergic to your favorite food or forced to eat your least favorite food once a week?

I’m going stanky puss. Recently posted reasons why anal is no good for me lol

Would you rather be extremely allergic to your favorite food or forced to eat your least favorite food once a week?

Eat my least fav food once a week, and I do. I hate veggies and I eat them all the time now LOL

Would you rather drive a mini van or a station wagon?

Eat my least fav food once a week, and I do. I hate veggies and I eat them all the time now LOL

Would you rather drive a mini van or a station wagon?

Mini van, I’d put a skyjacker lift kit on it with some 38’s

Would you rather have beachouse or a modern log cabin in the mountains (both have pools)

Mini van, I’d put a skyjacker lift kit on it with some 38’s

Would you rather have beachouse or a modern log cabin in the mountains (both have pools)

Beach house.

Would you rather have hiccups for the rest of your life or constantly feel like you have to sneeze?

Would you rather live in a United communist authoritarian global nation or watch your son die in battle defending liberty for future generations?

Would you rather live in a United communist authoritarian global nation or watch your son die in battle defending liberty for future generations?

There’s NO WAY i could watch my son die so im living in the communist country brother. Hell were headed that way any how with biden’s admin !

Would you rather eat water moccasin or crow ?

There’s NO WAY i could watch my son die so im living in the communist country brother. Hell were headed that way any how with biden’s admin !

Would you rather eat water moccasin or crow ?

Literal crow or metaphorical? I've ate a ton of the latter. It's an acquired taste and becomes very palatable. Would still rather eat the literal.

Would you rather have an erection 24x7 or only be able to get hard once a year?

Get Shredded!
Literal crow or metaphorical? I've ate a ton of the latter. It's an acquired taste and becomes very palatable. Would still rather eat the literal.

Ha.. this is a good one.. I feel I have lived both variations, of having one almost 24/7, and the other points feeling like I was going forever without getting one. The 24/7 was because of MT2 and of course my testosterone and masteron. The occasion of going without was a bad bout with deca. Honestly having it 24/7 was the worst. It was painful, and at times embarrassing, literally just walking through Walmart and being triggered for no reason and I would fight the wife just to grab the shopping cart to stand behind it.
In the urge to need relief and sex 24/7 was uncontrollable. That was a couple summers ago and that was very uncomfortable. 800mg mast. I will never do that again. To make matters worse the wife is dealing with hormone issues and getting older and she is not on board with feeling as froggy as I was, it put a very bad strain on our relationship for a moment.

Would rather go with one erection a year.

Would you rather sleep with the most comfortable pillow on a very uncomfortable surface, or a very comfortable surface but no pillow?

No pillow. Don't use one half the time anyways

Would you rather lift with only 1 song of your choice 1 time during the workout silent the rest or with your least favorite genre the entire workout

No pillow. Don't use one half the time anyways

Would you rather lift with only 1 song of your choice 1 time during the workout silent the rest or with your least favorite genre the entire workout

My 1 favorite song...I can tolerate silence better than other things.

Would you rather have your wife have slept with your cousin before you were married over 20 yrs ago or have a threesome with her, you, and your best bro today?

Sorry, I know that one seems oddly specific...

My 1 favorite song...I can tolerate silence better than other things.

Would you rather have your wife have slept with your cousin before you were married over 20 yrs ago or have a threesome with her, you, and your best bro today?

Sorry, I know that one seems oddly specific...
I know its the pit but it's too soon...

But 20 years ago in fear I couldn't keep up with my bro and her leaving me for him.

Would you rather have a big dick and not be able to get hard or a small dick and last forever

Small Dick and last forever

Would you rather have a girl with a beautiful face “10+” (Gal Gadot pretty)with a bad, fat body(flat chested, no boobs, gut) no blowjobs. Or a girl with an ugly face but; a perfect butt & tits w tiny waist , curved hips that was a nympho!?

Max

Small Dick and last forever

Would you rather have a girl with a beautiful face “10+” (Gal Gadot pretty)with a bad, fat body(flat chested, no boobs, gut) no blowjobs. Or a girl with an ugly face but; a perfect butt & tits w tiny waist , curved hips that was a nympho!?

Max
Define fat...

Real Big Obese(5’4” 230) with a huge gut , absolutely, no butt or tits.

Max
Ugly. Face means alot to me that's why I asked but 230 is a little big.

Would you rather only 5 of the best blow jobs (swallow facial whatever) and no sex a month or meh sex every day with no bjs?

Ugly. Face means alot to me that's why I asked but 230 is a little big.

Would you rather only 5 of the best blow jobs (swallow facial whatever) and no sex a month or meh sex every day with no bjs?

I'd take the daily Meh.

Okay, here's the shot out of the cannon: Oprah, Barbara Walters, your wife. You gotta fuck one, marry one, kill one, go! (Dale Doback)

Fuck my wife marry oprah(said nothing about sex) kill Barbara Walter's

Watch the woke nfl or the less woke baseball?

Woke NFL

Would you rather be a master of every musical instrument or be fluent in every language?

Yes meant literal and you chose wisely as I’ve eaten both and crow is way better than water moccasin !!
I know what you mean though about the metaphorical it seems to be a daily occurrence.

Woke NFL

Would you rather be a master of every musical instrument or be fluent in every language?

Master of every musical instrument ! you see how much money musicians make ?

Would you rather have all the free test you want forever and no other compounds or only access to 300 mg a week and still be able to buy other compounds ?

Master of every musical instrument ! you see how much money musicians make ?

Would you rather have all the free test you want forever and no other compounds or only access to 300 mg a week and still be able to buy other compounds ?

As much as I want to say 300mg, it just wouldn’t be enough to gain quality size in the offseason. I’ll go all the free test.

Would you rather pull out 3 of your own teeth with pliers and feel everything or have a dentist put you out and remove 6 teeth pain free?

Music….. music is the universal language after all….. and it doesn’t have to involve other people to make sense….. just the back porch and a sunset brother….

Keeping the game going.

Would you rather pull out 3 of your own teeth with pliers and feel everything or have a dentist put you out and remove 6 teeth pain free?

6 teeth pain free.

Would you rather bench 500, squat 700, or deadlift 900? All for 10 reps!

Keeping the game going.

6 teeth pain free.

Would you rather bench 500, squat 700, or deadlift 900? All for 10 reps!

Bench.

Would rather have to workout next to one curry sweating middle easterner or ten big sweaty girls on the rag (and one of them may or may not have a yeast infection)?

Bench.

Would rather have to workout next to one curry sweating middle easterner or ten big sweaty girls on the rag (and one of them may or may not have a yeast infection)?

I can deal with the smell of fish but not curry.

Would you rather sex once a week or 3 blowjobs a week?

Back