• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Our Brother REHH

Get Shredded!
Ha....you sound like Zionoir wanting to make an agreement to fight and not give up. I'm not ready to put a bullet in my head just yet but I gotta admit it's depressing, all the wind taken out of my sails.

I think it shows you...REHH
Just how important and valuable you actually are to many guys here..if not that,perhaps a deeper connection,that drive we all have to push ourselves,nearly kill ourselves with the Iron,to be better Men..To separate from the Pack..

I think it shows you...REHH
Just how important and valuable you actually are to many guys here..if not that,perhaps a deeper connection,that drive we all have to push ourselves,nearly kill ourselves with the Iron,to be better Men..To separate from the Pack..

This is in a nutshell. Sure I talk shite to some here and plenty to me, but the truth is that only happens in the pitt, and honestly I respect most guys here. We all have our battle-wounds/scars and we have more on the horizon. Many of you have had a positive impact on me. REHH included, he has posted some good knowledge here and I always listen to the guys that have "been there and done that".

Man I don't know how I have not kept in the loop, I was actually just navigating through because I wanted to send REHH a private message to say hello and thank him for the last conversation we had some time back, and I wanted to do a welfare check.
I wasn't expecting to see this, and to the original poster who is our beloved brother as well he has some amazing words here and facts are very inspiring words and this guy is a warrior, and absolute gladiator so it comes at no surprise to find him right here in the corner giving support and REHH..

With that said man I was just about to reach out to you in private messaging, I'm going to continue to do so because I have a lot of catching up here to do with so many brothers of mine. Several messages I have to get back to and other guys I got to reach out to to say hello..

If there's ever anything that you need please do not hesitate to reach out man I will do everything within my power to help you where I can..

Thanks Vision, was out of town for weekend.

Did the testing last week on the kidneys, another appt with Nephrologist this week to go over results.

It's not just kidneys tho, degenerative arthritis in my neck and back, shoulders going out, Lyme complications. Got a few things going on which all stack up.

I've been running a cycle of TB500, 10mg a week for 5 weeks and some injections of Glutathione at 600mg. Also taking Astragalus. Those should help the kidneys some, even if only temporary.

Thanks Vision, was out of town for weekend.

Did the testing last week on the kidneys, another appt with Nephrologist this week to go over results.

It's not just kidneys tho, degenerative arthritis in my neck and back, shoulders going out, Lyme complications. Got a few things going on which all stack up.

I've been running a cycle of TB500, 10mg a week for 5 weeks and some injections of Glutathione at 600mg. Also taking Astragalus. Those should help the kidneys some, even if only temporary.

I ran NAC (N-Acetyl L-cysteine) with quercetin and milk thistle. My numbers dropped by half the first month alone and they were sky high. Plus I did dietary changes obviously! Dr. was impressed and asked what I did... but you have taught me about Astragalus and Glutathione, Thanks!

I ran NAC (N-Acetyl L-cysteine) with quercetin and milk thistle. My numbers dropped by half the first month alone and they were sky high. Plus I did dietary changes obviously! Dr. was impressed and asked what I did... but you have taught me about Astragalus and Glutathione, Thanks!

This is what it's all about... Brothers helping Brothers..
Guiding our new members,sharing experiences and never forgetting our founders..and our Brothers fighting to Live

Not sure what these numbers mean, I've never had these tests before....but they don't look good to me. Indications of heart attack or some disease when I Google it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210824-203330_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210824-203330_Chrome.jpg
    532.3 KB · Views: 55

"What is elevated creatine kinase? Creatine kinase or creatine phosphokinase is an enzyme chiefly found in the brain, skeletal muscles, and heart. An elevated level of creatine kinase is seen in heart attacks, when the heart muscle is damaged, or in conditions that produce damage to the skeletal muscles or brain."

When is your next doctor appointment? This was not explained to you? My guess is you will undergo further tests. Try to stay calm and not think bad thoughts. It COULD be anything at this point.
Not sure what these numbers mean, I've never had these tests before....but they don't look good to me. Indications of heart attack or some disease when I Google it

"What is elevated creatine kinase? Creatine kinase or creatine phosphokinase is an enzyme chiefly found in the brain, skeletal muscles, and heart. An elevated level of creatine kinase is seen in heart attacks, when the heart muscle is damaged, or in conditions that produce damage to the skeletal muscles or brain."

I would check them against both the lyme and potentially gear use. The "heart muscle is damaged" makes me wonder if the old enlargement issue associated with gear could cause it.

IML Gear Cream!
When is your next doctor appointment? This was not explained to you? My guess is you will undergo further tests. Try to stay calm and not think bad thoughts. It COULD be anything at this point.

Tomorrow. See what she says.

Been feeling bad alot lately, barely able to train.

Attachments

• Screensho(1).jpg
    Screensho(1).jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Loss of Vision...damn I might have the same..
Seriously,days like this are hard to digest and sadly more are coming but How they affect you is entirely up to you..
90% of PE that would have gotten my diag yrs ago..would just Netflix it till their last breath..
That's Not Me...and Brother that's not You..either..

Keep your head up..like I've said..I have faith in that it may take everything from you and then some..But you will pull through this..

Good luck with the appointment today. Hope the best case scenario for you. I know it is tough not being able to do what you love or train like you are used to being able to train. Hang in there and stay strong.
Tomorrow. See what she says.

Been feeling bad alot lately, barely able to train.

REHH, sorry to hear about what you are battling. Like Cowboy said, some of us bust balls, talk some shit in the Pit (a place to vent) but I think we mostly support each other.
Even guys like "Lifter", we may be on opposite ends politically, but we are here for the same reasons before the world started to go south. (Lifting, Suppz, Gear, etc.).
And I wish nothing but the best for all of us here...

My CK is usually elevated too due to Rheumatoid arthritis. I've been on 4 different monoclonal antibodies for it in the past two years, some help and some don't. I am always in pain, goes hand in hand with the CK scores.

Just keep chipping away at it bro, hoping you find some answers.

elevated ck can happen from a tough workout. CKMB s a myocardium specific CK, this is much more sensitive for heart damage. Even CK of 500 is elevated, but it would be easy to get with a tough workup, and not enough fluid after. The elvated urine creatinine is part of the same thing. Not really specific for anything. Im not sure why they are testing for complement C4.

It looks like they are looking for causes of muscle breakdown. The signs and symptoms listed above would be when the CK is in the thousands generally, its seen with rhabdomyolysis, which is when you have lots of muscle breakdown at once. it can be from electrolyte issues, meds and other drugs. Classically crack or meth. long endurance events, marathins, triathalons ect.

I am just going to babble here a bit about CK from memory. Could only be partially correct because of this.

Last year I had a CK of around 1200, which freaked me out as that was twice the “high range normal”. My physician told me not to worry because it is common in athletes and guys that are destroying muscle through intense manual labor, etc.
Level for bodybuilders are always elevated. Not just CK but many other enzyme due to muscle destruction and the liver needing to process the waste.
I seem to remember even 5,000 being just the beginning of cause for serious concern.

But as everyone reacts differently to levels out of range, it’s worth watching.

I just hope you can get your shit sorted sooner than later. I want you to be as back to normal asap.

My CK is usually elevated too due to Rheumatoid arthritis. I've been on 4 different monoclonal antibodies for it in the past two years, some help and some don't. I am always in pain, goes hand in hand with the CK scores.

Just keep chipping away at it bro, hoping you find some answers.

A line from one of my favorite movie.."Pain means,you're not dead yet!"
Seems like everytime I get knocked down.. it's harder and even harder to get up.. I'm actually writing this in Fucking bed once again..
But,this is what I signed up for..A long..uphill..painful trek through Hell..with no better than a 50% chance..EVER..
The last time down was not cool..9 long days in bed..but very different..things got dark out of nowhere..I think my friend visited me a few times,chipping away at my confidence..asking me WHY..?? BTW my friend and I have been going at it for a few yrs..the Devil..

I'm not BS you guys..only a few really know how bad it is.. I'll put it this way,my girl has a list of contacts.. PE to inform if things go south..and this board is one..but that's not my point..

During that fog..I realized what was going on..and I focused on the one thing I knew was real...Pain..kinda bathed in it because I wasn't in a good place and that Bastard was trying his shit again..Hard to really define all that was going on..I don't want to be there again..
But the One Thing..maybe the only thing that got me back was knowing the pain was real..

Nine days in bed..after yrs of fighting getting nowhere..the mind creeps

Thanks for all the info guys

In doing more research it looks like the Nephrologist should have ordered Cystatin C and SDME tests but in looking at my results I don't see them. My appt is at 1pm today, I'll definitely be asking why those tests were not done. Those tests are used to access kidney damage in people with chronic high creatinine levels.

Depending how this goes I may go to another Nephrologist to get a second opinion.

Last edited:
Yeah..Sadly you have to know almost as much as theDr.s...Face it they do shady crap..and most don't give a F..Finding one who is good and cares..is a challenge..but worth the confidence down the road..getting a top notch team put together That has your best interest as their mind isn't easy..I have not only wasted yrs but thousands on Dr.s and lost time that may bite me in the Ass later..

And not even mentioning that I nearly died from a non C related cause..with 7 Dr.s on board..Humana might be looking for some $$$ back..

Back