• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Annual football 🏈 pick em contest 🏈!! Only at psl!

IML Gear Cream!
Lol just checked, the bag of mulligans is still empty!

Goes like this,

“Hey I checked with Mace. He said if you guys are okay with it, I can put my picks since games haven’t started. I totally understand if you guys say no. But wanted to see how you felt about it. No pressure.”

Just over An hr to go. Waiting..

QiY9XcC.png

If my picks come through I will be in a good spot... If they don't I'm going to tumble down the list. The only game I'm a little concerned about is putting my faith in Buffalo.

Damn this should be a pretty interesting week .

Yep.

I suspect there could be some lead changes….

I was thinking the RAMS could dethrone the BUCS this weekend but hard to go against them.

Hopefully the Bills will get the job done too.

If that happens, me and you will be the new leaders.

Anyone remember who won last year??

Well here are my thoughts. The coach at Tennessee is undefeated after a bye week and cincy has nothing cleft to prove.
Green Bay and garoppollo has never played in a below 40 degree game

Tired of Brady and hoping LAs defense comes to play or they will get destroyed.

Buffalo scoring 50 is like that 70 year old guy with that hot chick, he blew a big load with her last week and won’t be able to do it again!!!

My thoughts
The Bengals have the better offense and defense. Better QB, WRs, etc. Tennessee does have the better coach and best player in the game when healthy Mr. Henry.

Green Bay... I can't stand them but I think they will win like everyone else.

Rams. Team of destiny. Tommy Brady hasn't beaten them since joining the buccaneers. The buccaneers are hurting all over the place as well. Offense and defense.

The Bills. Better defense and think if they run some early and effective. Diggs will have a huge game the 2nd half. Patty has looked human most of the season. Offense has struggled. Hill and Kelce are the only weapons on offense. I think they need to retool this off season.

Oh no Tiny's missing...hope he is OK.

Get Shredded!
Yep.

I suspect there could be some lead changes….

I was thinking the RAMS could dethrone the BUCS this weekend but hard to go against them.

Hopefully the Bills will get the job done too.

If that happens, me and you will be the new leaders.

Anyone remember who won last year??
I know I got some prize money one year and think you won one.

So what do you think the score will be in this game.
Cinn vs Tenn.
Let see it. Can get some practice in for next week.​

Bengals 28. Titans 20

I was thinking titans 28-24 cinn. I don't really like either of these teams.

Last edited:
I predict this will be a very close game.

Cinn:28
Tenn:27

Bengals need TD'S not a plethora of field goals like last week.

Bengals need TD'S not a plethora of field goals like last week.

Tennessee can’t seem to get cincy to a three and out. Tennessee needs a couple long drives to win this.

Cinn 16-6 Tenn
This game may already be over. If Tennessee doesn't go down and score consider it done

Back