• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Annual football 🏈 pick em contest 🏈!! Only at psl!

Pics submitted btw. I also realize the rules and it ends week before someone goes cray cray on me

Will there be bonus points for turning out picks in on time and not doing some fuckery? I know there are a couple of us that did .
Hahaha I had a fuck up myself. I'm cool with all rules new and old. Shit might aswell reward all you on time prompt fuckers SOMEMORE TOO

On a serious note I'm gonna miss the fuck outta this game and thread. Its something I truly looked forward too each week.

Thanks Again Mace. You are the man for putting this all together,putting up with all the bs and dedicating all the time you have too us and over 200 games or so....

Hahaha I had a fuck up myself. I'm cool with all rules new and old. Shit might aswell reward all you on time prompt fuckers SOMEMORE TOO

On a serious note I'm gonna miss the fuck outta this game and thread. Its something I truly looked forward too each week.

Thanks Again Mace. You are the man for putting this all together,putting up with all the bs and dedicating all the time you have too us and over 200 games or so....
Yeah no shit , it is fun and an awful amount of extra work to do for mace .

Thanks! That’s why I was asking. It says thru the regular season and underneath it says ends on super bowl Sunday.

I understand that completely but then further down it only mentions the regular season. Nothing about the playoffs. So I took that as the regular season only... I very well could be wrong.

Will there be bonus points for turning out picks in on time and not doing some fuckery? I know there are a couple of us that did .

I think there was only 3 of us that have done that.

You guys don't have to turn your picks in until Friday midnight This week. So if you did turn them in, you still have until Friday. Have fun check your info, I'm still waiting to see a perfect week. :)

IML Gear Cream!
I understand that completely but then further down it only mentions the regular season. Nothing about the playoffs. So I took that as the regular season only... I very well could be wrong.
It will be thru the Superbowl. At the end of regular season I will give some new rules.(points per each game will go up each round. From wild card week. Up to the Superbowl.

Now WE'RE talking baby.... #GoOdShYtE
Wild card games 3 points(6games)
Divisional rd 5 pts (4games)
Conference championship games. 5 points + if you can pick total points scored in the game you get an extra 3 points. (2games)
Superbowl we will discuss in the coming weeks.
Maybe 3 parts. winner 7 points, if someone picks exact score for the game(each team) 5 points. And a tie breaker.
Open discussion.. let me hear what everyone thinks

Last edited:
So in the conference championship games that's 2 games and 2 chances of possible getting a total of 6 bonus points. Shits getting crazy..

Last edited:
What is today. Oh that's right it's Friday.. clock is ticking . Once picks are posted no exceptions will be made. Fair warning to all

What is today. Oh that's right it's Friday.. clock is ticking . Once picks are posted no exceptions will be made. Fair warning to all

Sent u mine already!

Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful New year..
Will have the picks up in 2hr and 17min

So im Heading into a new time zone. Clocks are forward one hr. Does that mean I put up what I have now......bahaha..

Who's out partying tonight for New Years!!!

Partying with my wife and 5 girls under 12 its Fucking Mind Blowing

I wish I was partying FUCK I WISH I WAS

Partying with my wife and 5 girls under 12 its Fucking Mind Blowing

I wish I was partying FUCK I WISH I WAS
I'm home with the wife and kids as well. A few are sick... I feel your pain. Lol....
Happy new year.

12 minutes til the new year!
Any news year resolutions

Back