• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Annual football 🏈 pick em contest 🏈!! Only at psl!

IML Gear Cream!
Looking for a Pittsburgh upset!!! A few turnovers and points scored. Would be the upset of the playoffs.

Nice watt needs a big game Watt just causes that interception

Dam I feel bad for Ben already .. dropped passes now man just stops hit route going down field while the ball is up in the air. Half ass work ethic.

Nice. Didn't call the hold on watt ND he gets the fumble touchdown!!! Can already see these officials are gonna call this game towards k.c

All for a Steelers win!! Keep Ben in the mix for one more week. Watt is a beast

Pit 7-7 K.C.
Dropping passes again. Would have been a first down

92ebee858e4fff4ee84159c30ba3d6cf.jpg

Get Shredded!
I know I said KC was a lock and I still believe they are minus that sack. But I cant help but start to root for Big Ben. Dude looks miserable

K.C 21-7 Pitt.
Well looks like wishful thinking won't help this game.
Didn't think it would but was hoping to see a surprise.

Mahomes already has 300 yrds passing. Dam................ early 3rd Qtr.

Wow he threw watt to the ground too catch the touchdown pass. No flag. Lmao.. I told ya how this would go early on.
Bwahahaha

Oh snap this is gonna get real bad now.
K.C 28-7 Pitt. This score is Gonna change fast

- - - Updated - - -

K C 35-7 Pitt

Well who likes buffalo next week against k.c

You know what sucks. They put 2 teams on Monday night.
So they essentially screwed two teams. The following week you have teams playing that rested an extra week. Now these two teams have a short week. Compared to everyone else.

You know what sucks. They put 2 teams on Monday night.
So they essentially screwed two teams. The following week you have teams playing that rested an extra week. Now these two teams have a short week. Compared to everyone else.

My guess is San Fran is playing Green Bay on Saturday and the ram cards winner will go Sunday. Probably even the late game. Still a short week but no different than the regular season. I think they should of done 3 Saturday and 3 Sunday.

K.C 42-21 Pitt
Final

Total wins thru wk18/points so far wild card week.

E.J.D 169-100 (+12)
tcinbc66 169-100 (+15)
frank zazz 167-102. (+9)
HeavyMMM 165-104. (+12)
Augstine5I 162-107. (+15)
Megatron1 161-108. (+15)
Elit3Swagg 159-110 (+12)
TinyNutzz 158-111 (+6)
mindlesswork 155-114. (+9)

Let’s go rams. 3 of us looking for that “perfect” week

Well who likes buffalo next week against k.c

Tough call. I haven't looked into much right now. Both have looked awesome and pathetic over the season.

Things are getting tight and very interesting.

Rams vs Arizona
1st Qtr 0-0

​Rams 7-0 Arizona

Knees were down no fumble. Let see what these refs do

Back