• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Annual football 🏈 pick em contest 🏈!! Only at psl!

IML Gear Cream!
Blocked fg and punt. S.f deserves this win.

Old dudes are getting the boot..
timza changin

- - - Updated - - -

Old dudes are getting the boot..
timza changin

San Francisco wins. Not one of you guys pick San Francisco. What a shame somebody could have picked up five points

People think Rodgers is one of the best QBs ever lol.. another playoff loss with no excuse.. 1 offensive TD scored... Give kickers the big money I guess. They are putting the points on the board these playoffs lol

People think Rodgers is one of the best QBs ever lol.. another playoff loss with no excuse.. 1 offensive TD scored... Give kickers the big money I guess. They are putting the points on the board these playoffs lol

It’s a stretch but I can see him giving the packers the middle finger and playing “off”. That being said their special teams were atrocious. Have been all year.

Both of those games lacked scoring. We should see a big change today. Not feeling too good about either picks!

It’s a stretch but I can see him giving the packers the middle finger and playing “off”. That being said their special teams were atrocious. Have been all year.

Both of those games lacked scoring. We should see a big change today. Not feeling too good about either picks!

Yeah. Seriously, how many total touchdowns yesterday between both teams??!!

You can’t win a game at that level without scoring.

Now, saying that…. Defensively these games were tops.

Titans had like 9 sacks. How do you lose a game like that???

Yeah. Seriously, how many total touchdowns yesterday between both teams??!!

You can’t win a game at that level without scoring.

Now, saying that…. Defensively these games were tops.

Titans had like 9 sacks. How do you lose a game like that???

There is no way I’d of gone with the bengals and 9 sacks. Hell he even threw a pick. Playing on the road also. Timing is everything and those 3 int’s were devastating. The packers just didn’t dominate one aspect of the game and left the window open by keeping it close.

Rams 17. Bucs 3

rams vs bucs
17-3 2nd qtr

Get Shredded!
​Rams 20-3 Bucs

Well looks like I’m going 0-3 so far

Brady getting schooled today I see...

​Rams 27-3 Bucs

Oh shit.
Rams 27-13 BUCS
Are the Rams gonna do what they did against S.F a few weeks ago..???

Oh shit.
Rams 27-13 BUCS
Are the Rams gonna do what they did against S.F a few weeks ago..???

Hopefully they learned their lesson to not do that again. They need to stop fumbling the ball would help.

​Rams 27-20 Bucs

What......
BUCS 27-27 Rams

IML Gear Cream!
What the hell....
Rams 30-27 T.B. FinalT.b left cooper kupp go right down the field untouched and be wide open. How dumb. All that fighting back and they start changing the defense and get burned.

Dodged a bullet there. The Rams did their best trying to lose that game.

What the hell....
Rams 30-27 T.B. FinalT.b left cooper kupp go right down the field untouched and be wide open. How dumb. All that fighting back and they start changing the defense and get burned.

Exciting game

Amazing come back, too bad it didn’t hit OT.

K.C 17-14 Buf.
Dam I missed the whole first half

Wow
K.C 23-21 Buf. That was fast.

This is a good game.
Buf 29-26 K.C

Holy shit!!!!
K.C 33-29 Buf

Yes.
Buf 36-33 K C

The defense coordinator needs to be shot!!!
Ot 36-36

Back