• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Annual football 🏈 pick em contest 🏈!! Only at psl!

Headed into the 4th quarter.. here we go . Who gets 5 points for game one.

Wow ...what kinda of running was those last two plays . They deserve to lose this game. Guys looked like they don't wanna get hit.. let's tippie to around so I don't have to go full speed/head on into the defense.

Wow ...what kinda of running was those last two plays . They deserve to lose this game. Guys looked like they don't wanna get hit.. let's tippie to around so I don't have to go full speed/head on into the defense.

Trying a qb sneak for a first down with this defense!!!

Wtf

final
cinn 19-16 tenn

Bengals need TD'S not a plethora of field goals like last week.

It appears to work again. Not a good long term plan though.

Wow that was a wild game!

Not one person took the 49ers...

G.B vs S.F
Hope to see much more action in this game

G.b 7-0 s.f

- - - Updated - - -

Green bay just went down the field easily. Oh boy..

The Titans made some dumb ass mistakes with that last drive. Throwing into coverage like that was brutal. Cincy played well and kept it close.

Get Shredded!
So who likes the Packers... Bwahahaha hahahaha. So as of now here are the leaders thru today. Total wins, 3 games left ,5 points each. So all this could change easily
E.J.D 189
Tcinbc66 187
Augstine5I 180
Frank zazz 179
Megatron 179
Heavy MMM 177
Elit3swagg 176
Mindlesswork 169
Tinynutzzz 164

Last edited:
Sorry Brothers. I dont need any redos or mulligans. 2 of my kids got the vid. It's been a hot mess. But they have been the priority so I literally forgot but GOOD LUCK FUCKERS

I was pretty much fucked anyways but it's been fun af and again GOODLUCK

Sorry Brothers. I dont need any redos or mulligans. 2 of my kids got the vid. It's been a hot mess. But they have been the priority so I literally forgot but GOOD LUCK FUCKERS

Take care of the kiddos man , I hope that the get better fast

Garoppollo is getting no help. Dam.

. Keep the kids hydrated and get those vitamins in them. It will help. I'll include them in my prayers.

Last edited:
That was bullshit false start call. The defense had already crossed the line(neutral zone) when he moved. Should have been offsides

@Tinynutzzz hope your kiddos get better and keep them hydrated and give them vitamins. If they can eat anything give them something easy to digest.

G.B 7-3 S.F. This game is much closer than I would have thought. A turn over or a single drive can change the tide of this game.

G.B 10-3 S.F.
Now let see if they respond with a touchdown.

- - - Updated - - -

Here comes kittle.

Blocked puntS.F 10-10 G.B

Back