• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Annual football 🏈 pick em contest 🏈!! Only at psl!

​Rams 34-11 Arizona

wHdaC9X.png

Total wins/loss thru WILD CARD

tcinbc66 187-100
E.J.D 184-103
Augstine5I 180-107
frank zazz 179-108
Megatron1 179-108
HeavyMMM 177-110
Elit3Swagg 171-116
TinyNutzz 164-123
mindlesswork 164-123

Divisional Rd
​Divisional rd each game is worth 5 pts
Zcyh672.png

Last edited:
Tiny who are you going with this week and I’ll do the same!!

IML Gear Cream!
I'm locked in on 2 games but 2 games are up in the air but pretty sure who I'm going with

Damn tapatalk is down...was really hoping it was a system issue and no picks could go in this week!!! :whackoff:

Damn tapatalk is down...was really hoping it was a system issue and no picks could go in this week!!! :whackoff:

Mine was down last night but it fixed itself.

Got my picks in already. This is do or die for most of us....be the only one to pull off a perfect weekend and will be sitting pretty good.

Did Mace say how much the superbowl pick was worth??

Got my picks in already. This is do or die for most of us....be the only one to pull off a perfect weekend and will be sitting pretty good.

Pretty sure it’s only worth one point for 1-3 in standings .

With only 4 games to pick I am thinking this gets closer. We had 3 go undefeated last week with just 6 games. I am betting we see at least that many this week.

That being said. All the games provide some opportunities for a win for each team. This isn’t the lions, jags and the pathetic NYC teams we are dealing with. Hoping we all go 2-2 this week!!

Macedog24 posted this on page 73
So I'm not totally sure if it locked in as gospel. But nobody shared any thoughts so most likely will be the format. Imo. Super Bowl will probably be a combo of winner points plus bonus points..

Wild card games 3 points(6games)
Divisional rd 5 pts (4games)
Conference championship games. 5 points + if you can pick total points scored in the game you get an extra 3 points. (2games)
Superbowl we will discuss in the coming weeks.
Maybe 3 parts. winner 7 points, if someone picks exact score for the game(each team) 5 points. And a tie breaker.
Open discussion.. let me hear what everyone thinks

Super Bowl should be half a point. It’s totally anti climactic. And by that time we are all wiped out from picking all year. Don’t need the stress !! This is based on my current position. Opinion could change after any future Sunday.

Super Bowl should be half a point. It’s totally anti climactic. And by that time we are all wiped out from picking all year. Don’t need the stress !! This is based on my current position. Opinion could change after any future Sunday.
One day to go. Let's get in those picks.
It's only 4 games...who is gonna pick up 5 points and move up a few spots . Or lose a few. It's getting tight..

Finally decided and my picks are now in.

Get Shredded!
My picks are in too.

Only missing one person. Once they get their pics in I'll put everything up for the week..

I am thinking I might split this weekend. But would be nice to get 3 or win all four.

There are games you think a team "should" win but question whether they will or "could" win.

Back