• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Annual football 🏈 pick em contest 🏈!! Only at psl!

Get Shredded!
Shouldn't of kicked off into the end zone. First mistake. Then all the need was a field goal and they put everyone back guarding the end zone. Holy hell.

This is gonna be over very soon

- - - Updated - - -

Final
K.C 42-36 Buf

GcbMc4N.png

Final through the divisional rd
Tcinbc66 197-110
E.J.D 194-113
Megatron 189-118
Heavy MMM 182-125
Elit3swagg 181-126
Augstine5I 180-127
Frank zazz 179-128
Mindlesswork 169-138
Tinynutzzz 164-143

VS3HMCm.png

Conference championship games. 5 points + if you can pick total points scored in the game you get an extra 3 points. So make sure to send me total combined points also

Big games and little movement. Unless there was a bagel for the week. Gotta believe Tiny would of made up ground this week as he always went with the underdog and would have taken the 49ers

Buffalo not being able to play 13 seconds of defense let me down and cost me 5 points.. oh well lol.

Buffalo not being able to play 13 seconds of defense let me down and cost me 5 points.. oh well lol.

I was good with them winning yesterday because I like em more than the chiefs. 41 points in the last quarter plus 2 minutes and 17 points with 4 scores in the last 2 minutes. OT was a bit of a let down because you didn’t want either team to lose and Buffalo never got a chance

I am still depressed over this weekend.

I needed some wins and now I am toast. Games were close...good thing I don't bet.

I am still depressed over this weekend.

I needed some wins and now I am toast. Games were close...good thing I don't bet.

Well anything can happen with 3 games left and point totals involved. Like my view from the top but those games could of easily left me 3rd or lower.

Well anything can happen with 3 games left and point totals involved. Like my view from the top but those games could of easily left me 3rd or lower.

Yeah bro. Honestly those games could have gone either way. No one team dominated the other exactly.

But good for you.

Not giving up but thinking you pull this off.

If I had gone 4 - 0 last week, I would have been at the top with zazz.

Great contest as usual.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah bro. Honestly those games could have gone either way. No one team dominated the other exactly.

But good for you.

Not giving up but thinking you pull this off.

If I had gone 4 - 0 last week, I would have been at the top with zazz.

Great contest as usual.

Well I could go like Buffalo and do the prevent defense and go safe with the last 3 picks!! A lot of stats out there says be careful with the picks this weekend. Getting one game this week keeps me in good shape. Or have the same picks as Mega and EJD!!

Anything can happen over the next 3 games. I haven't made my picks yet or looked into it yet. I have went against my gut one game each of the last 2 weeks and it burned me.

Who'd you pick?? I won't tell lol

Okay sent in my picks...sorry for being a bit late.

Lol.

You got this bro. Don’t get paranoid

We are beaten into submission

Any idea what you want for your prize yet?? Some nice deca? Dbol??

I can share a little history on my winning!! While I like my spot right now, quite often I start strong and don’t finish the same!! So I am fully expecting this to be a super bowl pick to win and someone squeezing out enough points because they picked final scores!

You scared everyone off lol

A 3 point lead is nothing to be too comfortable about!! Now if everyone has the same picks this week it is a good week!! Speaking of picks where are they!!

Get Shredded!
Well, standings won’t change much unless both underdogs win. Everyone took the same picks…

Getting the exact total score is almost impossible.

I think KC is gonna have a problem stopping the run game of Cincinnati.. it will open up the passing game when they have to stack the box. S.F has already beat the Rams twice.
There defense is gonna be key and need to create a few turnovers..

Last edited:
I think KC is gonna have a problem stopping the run game of Cincinnati.. it will open up the passing game when they have to stack the box. S.F has already beat the Rams twice.
There defense is gonna be key and need to create a few turnovers..

Yep.

I am optimistic but not too hopeful.

Still, at this level, anything can happen.

Do we know how many points for the super bowl? Was it 10 or 15?

Super bowl
10points for the win.
5 points if you pick the total points scored
If you can pick the exact score of the game for each team that will give you 10 extra points instead of 5
Tie breaker
Total combined yrds for the game.

Super bowl
10points for the win.
5 points if you pick the total points scored
If you can pick the exact score of the game for each team that will give you 10 extra points instead of 5
Tie breaker
Total combined yrds for the game.

10 points pretty much keeps everyone with a chance at top 3

10 points pretty much keeps everyone with a chance at top 3
10points for the win and a possible 10 points if you guess the total points for each game.(5ea)
That is a possible 20points.

K C 7-3 Cinn.
Officials are letting the k.C secondary hold/interference like crazy

Back