• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

These people will NOT STOP!!!

Can employers actually do that?

That’s literally not happening

I see more riots coming

This ain’t far fetched at all. It’ll happen, just more subtle.

my employer charges tobacco users more for healthcare than non-tobacco users. It wouldn’t be a stretch for them to say all un vaxxed will have less percentage of company paid benefits that they’ll have to put up themselves... which will be deducted from the paycheck... and it’ll be more than $50 bucks.

tobacco users end up paying $600 more a year for the same coverage. My only bitch is..... why aren’t fatties and gays paying more? Heart disease is number one killer and that’s directly linked to obesity... and gays are more likely to have drug addiction problems which is a big drain on healthcare costs too.

let’s be fair here.

my employer charges tobacco users more for healthcare than non-tobacco users. It wouldn’t be a stretch for them to say all un vaxxed will have less percentage of company paid benefits that they’ll have to put up themselves... which will be deducted from the paycheck... and it’ll be more than $50 bucks.

tobacco users end up paying $600 more a year for the same coverage. My only bitch is..... why aren’t fatties and gays paying more? Heart disease is number one killer and that’s directly linked to obesity... and gays are more likely to have drug addiction problems which is a big drain on healthcare costs too.

let’s be fair here.

Well said my friend!!!!

IML Gear Cream!

let’s be fair here.

Yeah? Well screw em. We've done well. We'll play the system just like these dems. Get Obama care and said screw it all. Get a check from the welfare office. I'm done with this shit. Two can play it that way.

Back