• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ep sponsored log: Road to redemption 2022

All about it! . You may find a comp you want to do within the next 6mo . More experience the better.

Max

You did awesome brother and a lot of guys hated on you at pmf and Look now.

You did awesome brother and a lot of guys hated on you at pmf and Look now.
Just more motivation. I got my family right here and I only care what these guys have to say. A couple over on bop too

You got this one man, and now one journey is over a new one begins...

Food for next couple days. There's some cheese and sauce too. Will start posting workouts Tomo
ef931cf1197820b748a33b7efbd77eff.jpg

Food for next couple days. There's some cheese and sauce too. Will start posting workouts Tomo
ef931cf1197820b748a33b7efbd77eff.jpg

Hells Yeah! You know what’s up with the Max Burritos/Wraps! It is a bitch to prep but after a few times , you get really efficient at it. Start making like 30-40 at a time. I use Em cutting and bulking. The bulking ones are the best! The 5 pack of Old El Paso (the expiration date is like over a year, lol) . Subbed

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Hells Yeah! You know what’s up with the Max Burritos/Wraps! It is a bitch to prep but after a few times , you get really efficient at it. Start making like 30-40 at a time. I use Em cutting and bulking. The bulking ones are the best! The 5 pack of Old El Paso (the expiration date is like over a year, lol) . Subbed

Max
Yea I can just freeze em huh?

Yea I can just freeze em huh?

Yes. Plastic, then foil. You can put in a freezer zip bag too. 6min @ 60% 70% power to heat back up

Max

8/12 back/hams
Let's get this party started, shall we? Nothing heavy or crazy just pumping away mostly. Try some new things along the way. Did barbell row 315×6 which caught me off guard. Didn't think I had that in me yet. I'll run 2 different workouts for each body part/day.
It was so amazing to deadlift again finally. Had to restrain myself
The hammer low rows were 1 set seated single arm, 1 set knee on seat, and 1 set normal 2 handed. Also, deads were done from the floor with a real focus on hams and lower back.

Back
Deadlift- 405×5
BB row- 315×6 and 225×10
Incline(facing) 1 arm pulldown(lower lat focus)- 60×8/8 finally got the touch at the end
Hammer low row- 90s×12/10/10

Hams
Seated ham curl- 150×15/12/10

Last edited:
I’m in. Burritos and back day. Please and thank you. Get this shit Sam.

Cruise doses:
Test cyp 200
Deca 120
2 IU gh post workout
May add a little primo or mast after bloods

8/12 back/hams
Let's get this party started, shall we? Nothing heavy or crazy just pumping away mostly. Try some new things along the way. Did barbell row 315×6 which caught me off guard. Didn't think I had that in me yet. I'll run 2 different workouts for each body part/day.
It was so amazing to deadlift again finally. Had to restrain myself
The hammer low rows were 1 set seated single arm, 1 set knee on seat, and 1 set normal 2 handed. Also, deads were done from the floor with a real focus on hams and lower back.

Back
Deadlift- 405×5
BB row- 315×6 and 225×10
Incline(facing) 1 arm pulldown(lower lat focus)- 60×8/8 finally got the touch at the end
Hammer low row- 90s×12/10/10

Hams
Seated ham curl- 150×15/12/10
Stronger than you thought eh! ! Kill it. Deads are my fave and the one that I have to totally concentrate (hurt my self 2x and both time (deads!) .
On it lol
Looks good! Gotta love some primo!

8/13 arms/shoulders(pump/iso)
Held back again today a bit but Monday I'm turning loose. Today was fun either way tho.

Tris
Bench press- 275×7 and 225×11
Weighted dips- 80×11/7

Bis(nasty biceps pump for so little work. All failure sets tho)
DB curls- 35s×12 and 40×7
Incline curls- 2×10/6

The split will go as follows:
Day 1: Push(chest/tris/1 shoulder pressing movent)

Day2: Pull (Back/hams/bis)

Day 3: arms/shoulder pump (laterals etc)

Day 4: Legs/calves

The split will go as follows:
Day 1: Push(chest/tris/1 shoulder pressing movent)

Day2: Pull (Back/hams/bis)

Day 3: arms/shoulder pump (laterals etc)

Day 4: Legs/calves

Nice 4 day split!. I like it!

Max

Get Shredded!
Nice 4 day split!. I like it!

Max
Me too. It's always what I've felt best doing. 5 day split I did recently produced great results but it was rough cause I was just exhausted all the time outside the gym

Me too. It's always what I've felt best doing. 5 day split I did recently produced great results but it was rough cause I was just exhausted all the time outside the gym

Yes, depending on type of work, hours/schedule, along with your daily diet/training/prep(which is just normal life): you have to sometimes choose what is best for your schedule to actually MEET YOUR GOALS. Some people have a tendency to make unreal workouts & diets that 98% of people will (fail to meet). Now...all ASF members(a lot) are far from normal so we can handle it! But.. we all have jobs/businesses and families; so I completely design and base someone’s training and diet program to fit their schedule/lifestyle/restrictions/goal and their current:past Health!

Soo important!! The more information you have or give; the more detailed and successful you will be. Heck, I have clients that don’t cook, work 60+ hours a week: they are the ones that I definitely have them get every meal/snack sent by food prep service, 2 Iso bags with 4 extra shakers/pill organizer, and I have to train them 3-6x a week for a while. If they have the Money, I have the time! (Not greed because I am truly helping these people). If they can stick out the first 6 weeks without messing up too much; then I can lengthen the leash. I make goals that I can achieve, I make others a goal they can achieve, one at a time. 99% of them cannot meet the program to a T! That is how hard programs are, and I am talking a : BASIC no gym, no machine workout for 4 weeks w cardio and diet. **If you cannot do 4 weeks w/o missing or cheating on meals...you will not be successful at that particular time. It does not mean you will fail...you just are not ready for (personal reasons@ that time). When a client/member CAN hit their program and not miss and they don’t cheat(AT ALL) for the first 4 weeks; that shows me right away that they WILL BE SUCCESSFUL reaching their goals!

A Max Minute !!

Yes, depending on type of work, hours/schedule, along with your daily diet/training/prep(which is just normal life): you have to sometimes choose what is best for your schedule to actually MEET YOUR GOALS. Some people have a tendency to make unreal workouts & diets that 98% of people will (fail to meet). Now...all ASF members(a lot) are far from normal so we can handle it! But.. we all have jobs/businesses and families; so I completely design and base someone’s training and diet program to fit their schedule/lifestyle/restrictions/goal and their current:past Health!

Soo important!! The more information you have or give; the more detailed and successful you will be. Heck, I have clients that don’t cook, work 60+ hours a week: they are the ones that I definitely have them get every meal/snack sent by food prep service, 2 Iso bags with 4 extra shakers/pill organizer, and I have to train them 3-6x a week for a while. If they have the Money, I have the time! (Not greed because I am truly helping these people). If they can stick out the first 6 weeks without messing up too much; then I can lengthen the leash. I make goals that I can achieve, I make others a goal they can achieve, one at a time. 99% of them cannot meet the program to a T! That is how hard programs are, and I am talking a : BASIC no gym, no machine workout for 4 weeks w cardio and diet. **If you cannot do 4 weeks w/o missing or cheating on meals...you will not be successful at that particular time. It does not mean you will fail...you just are not ready for (personal reasons@ that time). When a client/member CAN hit their program and not miss and they don’t cheat(AT ALL) for the first 4 weeks; that shows me right away that they WILL BE SUCCESSFUL reaching their goals!

A Max Minute !!
Couldn't agree more.
"The more you know"

That and 4 cocktails with clam appetizer was a $210 meal wtf fancy ass shit lol. Wore a sports coat for the first time tho

That and 4 cocktails with clam appetizer was a $210 meal wtf fancy ass shit lol. Wore a sports coat for the first time tho

I need to see picture of Sammie in a Sports Jacket..... Looks like a wonderful meal and time!! Always nice to go out for a really good, expensive meal. You definitely deserve it after all the hard work! Love RARE to Med-Rare with high quality Prime cuts of beef !! Even raw; which is not for everyone but I very much enjoy it...reminds me of raw oysters or decadent chocolates - Aphrodisiac

Max

I need to see picture of Sammie in a Sports Jacket..... Looks like a wonderful meal and time!! Always nice to go out for a really good, expensive meal. You definitely deserve it after all the hard work! Love RARE to Med-Rare with high quality Prime cuts of beef !! Even raw; which is not for everyone but I very much enjoy it...reminds me of raw oysters or decadent chocolates - Aphrodisiac

Max
5b762c78fd3990ff4fd41909f674e66d.jpg

Damn Stud! Got the picturesque background, beautiful girl, dressed up! I definitely would have made sure I had plenty of sleep for a long couples cardio session after a few hours of foreplay(the getting dressed & flirting during &’after dinner). Got some pink with a side of pink !

Max

Back