• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ep sponsored log: Road to redemption 2022

Get Shredded!
I prefer the seated hamstring curl personally. Just gotta be sure the initial movement into contraction from fully stretched isn't fast or jerky... You lose a ton of tension for a good portion of the lift if you're jerking the weight from the stretch position and, we like harder

Makes me think I’m doing that a bit too Sammy, I’ll have to watch it next time. I have noticed that if grab them handles in front and pull myself forward so as to not let my back rest on the backrest, I can do about 20 more LBs, but I’m assuming that’s bad form? What you think mont?

Makes me think I’m doing that a bit too Sammy, I’ll have to watch it next time. I have noticed that if grab them handles in front and pull myself forward so as to not let my back rest on the backrest, I can do about 20 more LBs, but I’m assuming that’s bad form? What you think mont?
Some claim more hammy activation/stretch that way but I dunno.

Doing great man!! Those legs are looking good(no homo)lol , great shape, just gonna keep getting better too.

Yesterday's upper muscle rounds. I'm behind a day I know
8d226aa578318f0b9ac409ee2ee77042.jpg
94827532be0c219945b6a1ac894cea2a.jpg
8e401f7fbf4b0bd2db12f616eb3d195e.jpg

Alright alright. I've had a few things goin on with docs and shit(nothing serious really) that's just had me mad and stressed out plus started a new work schedule that's been kinda hard to adjust to. Damn near got kicked out gym last week too lol. Actually tried to cancel but that fat fuck of a manager needs the money since so many people done been ran off. Some dude never saw before asked me to turn off my music cause he ain't wanna hear cussing lol and he didn't like my response so called upstairs and had employee come down who I cussed out and eventually threatened along with the snitch caller. He's kinda big dude and likely intimidates people(prolly 25-30lb bigger than me at least) and used to getting his way so did not like whenji told him what a bitch made pussy he was in front of his friend neither of which did a single rep thru my whole squat workout. My partner said he was even gonna call the cops after I left till he got talked out of it. ANYWAYS, I'm switching my training just a little bit to accommodate new schedule but sticking to the fortitude principles as best as I can cause I love the muscle rounds and frequency. I'm afraid each muscle twice a week is gonna have to do for now tho. I'll be regular on my log from now on too so......

Back/hams (no deads today)
Used different equipment than usual today

Weighted pullups
45×8/7/5

BB rows
275×10/8.5
225×12

Wide grip pulldown
135×12/8/8

Machine row(life fitness)
105×10/10/8

Hamstrings-- this machine didn't have the top bar to lock in legs and I actually liked it a lot.
Seated ham curl
80×8
Muscle round 80×4/4/4/4/4/5

c16002824382e1a55317a7bb0af3b161.jpg
8b405a0e830637d22f8832badd8edf37.jpg

The world is full of idiots my friend. At least you were composed enough not to knock him upside the head with a weight.
Hope all goes well with the health. Keep on keepin on brother.

The world is full of idiots my friend. At least you were composed enough not to knock him upside the head with a weight.
Hope all goes well with the health. Keep on keepin on brother.
Yea, hate to admit it but if he'd grew a pair and stood up or said something remotely threatening I would've. Kinda lost my temper

Alright alright. I've had a few things goin on with docs and shit(nothing serious really) that's just had me mad and stressed out plus started a new work schedule that's been kinda hard to adjust to. Damn near got kicked out gym last week too lol. Actually tried to cancel but that fat fuck of a manager needs the money since so many people done been ran off. Some dude never saw before asked me to turn off my music cause he ain't wanna hear cussing lol and he didn't like my response so called upstairs and had employee come down who I cussed out and eventually threatened along with the snitch caller. He's kinda big dude and likely intimidates people(prolly 25-30lb bigger than me at least) and used to getting his way so did not like whenji told him what a bitch made pussy he was in front of his friend neither of which did a single rep thru my whole squat workout. My partner said he was even gonna call the cops after I left till he got talked out of it. ANYWAYS, I'm switching my training just a little bit to accommodate new schedule but sticking to the fortitude principles as best as I can cause I love the muscle rounds and frequency. I'm afraid each muscle twice a week is gonna have to do for now tho. I'll be regular on my log from now on too so......

Back/hams (no deads today)
Used different equipment than usual today

Weighted pullups
45×8/7/5

BB rows
275×10/8.5
225×12

Wide grip pulldown
135×12/8/8

Machine row(life fitness)
105×10/10/8

Hamstrings-- this machine didn't have the top bar to lock in legs and I actually liked it a lot.
Seated ham curl
80×8
Muscle round 80×4/4/4/4/4/5

c16002824382e1a55317a7bb0af3b161.jpg
8b405a0e830637d22f8832badd8edf37.jpg

Is that Sammie? New gym? Lol . Looking great Sam.

Max
It does look a lot diff than the dirty 30! Lol

IML Gear Cream!
Is that Sammie? New gym? Lol . Looking great Sam.

Max
It does look a lot diff than the dirty 30! Lol
No it's same one just upstairs part. Fuck them. The manager wouldn't cancel me so imma go play music like everyother day and do my thing or he can cancel my contract. Not letting one stranger asshole fuck my whole life up. I love that dirty basement of a gym

No it's same one just upstairs part. Fuck them. The manager wouldn't cancel me so imma go play music like everyother day and do my thing or he can cancel my contract. Not letting one stranger asshole fuck my whole life up. I love that dirty basement of a gym

That’s the right attitude! He isn’t worth thinking about ! Jackasses everywhere so you just tuck him away during exercises! Most mgmt teams are great but , every once in a while you get a negative cancer and guess what ? It will go poorly for him in his near future ! Only good people last ! Very true statement! I wish I was the owner , you know what I’d do ! ! He’d be @ 7-11 quicker than lightning serving Slurpees! Have a great Wednesday!

Max

Yesterday's upper muscle rounds. I'm behind a day I know
8d226aa578318f0b9ac409ee2ee77042.jpg
94827532be0c219945b6a1ac894cea2a.jpg
8e401f7fbf4b0bd2db12f616eb3d195e.jpg

Veiny ass mofo right here! Looking good brother. When you write 4,4,4,4 on the sets is that like 4 reps, short breather, 4 more reps…etc?

Btw if I took my shirt off at my gym I’m pretty sure I’d get banned for life lol

1/18 chest and bis

Flat BB press
4×4×275
225×13

Incline DB press
100s×11/7

Cable flies(weren't hitting right so used 3 different angles)
4×15/10/8/20

Hammer decline
1.5 pps × 15/13
1 pps × 25

DB curl
35×10/9
30×10

Hi pulley cable curls (fuck these lit me up, wtf!!)
3×40×12/15/15

164b99fd6039f18207225fc950f8f5e0.jpg
e23a70a5cba5d3ca05d9dc1f396fa22f.jpg

1/19 legs/back muscle round

Seated hams
2×10/10×150

Squat
365×8
315×6(had another couple reps but something was off. No pain. Can't explain it really. Just didn't feel stable or something)

Pivot leg press
2×12/10× 6 pps +20 lb

Smith Bulgarian split squat
Muscle round
95×4/4/4/4/4/4

Standing calves
2×15/10×95

Close grip pulldown
Muscle round
130×4/4/4/4/4/5
7c51ad879ae9c7ddfb3f2a67e5614c97.jpg
bdfcbe78da9a0cd1a77c4c4a8c3ff130.jpg

Me tryna work the "kink" out my elbow and forearm. Dunno if it'll show up on video but couldn't get quite down to chest on incline smith today either
I can't see it from the side.

We need to go back over your training....... Your split looks funky.. I know you were going to adjust for work but, I think you might have strayed a bit far...post it here so I don't have to go through the log lol m

LaCrosse ball or a massage gun and start hammering the fuck out of the forearm and Tricep... If your rom is limited that much from any type of pain it's most likely an impingement that can be worked out thru tissue work.

Are you doing any type of Tricep warm up before these sets?

I can't see it from the side.

We need to go back over your training....... Your split looks funky.. I know you were going to adjust for work but, I think you might have strayed a bit far...post it here so I don't have to go through the log lol m

LaCrosse ball or a massage gun and start hammering the fuck out of the forearm and Tricep... If your rom is limited that much from any type of pain it's most likely an impingement that can be worked out thru tissue work.

Are you doing any type of Tricep warm up before these sets?
Everyday, aside from leg days, I do light cable laterals, rev cable flies, and on any pressing days light rope pressdowns.

Back hams
Week a/b
Racks/deads
DB row/t row
Hi row/pullups
Lo row/cable row
Rest coming one sec

Chest/bis
Flat press/------
DB incline/smith incline
Pec deck/seated cable fly(low pulley)
Hammer decline/hammer flat