• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ep sponsored log: Road to redemption 2022

IML Gear Cream!
I love the smith for Bulgarian split squats. My rack has a slight slope so sometimes I will face into the rack with the slop going down and out behind me. It seems to pull my butt down and out more
Bet that does work well. We only have the one that's straight up

Twas another bangin push day
And the scales moving again, NOICE!!!
59fbfa94ba2cfff3a1d659b3fa0e2430.jpg
b0d5469e257bd046a95c5af6692b03dc.jpg
f0fce89fcdbde75359d99dd930087659.jpg
e7e77b76de292348620823b0fa59c561.jpg

Get Shredded!
What was it? He's gaining and staying mighty lean. Impressive!
I was still using choc milk in my shakes and wasn't supposed to obviously. Wasn't nothing sneaky just a habit and didn't think a thing about it

Been a while since I’ve checked in on this log. Hope all is well man I know last time things were getting heated at home or whatever hope everything’s good… anyways good progress man those legs have come a long way!

Where you at now? Blasting cruising? Bulking or what?

Been a while since I’ve checked in on this log. Hope all is well man I know last time things were getting heated at home or whatever hope everything’s good… anyways good progress man those legs have come a long way!

Where you at now? Blasting cruising? Bulking or what?

SUp bro, how things going with you now and getting back on track after that health scare you had?

All is well. Tryna put on some weight and will blast off soon

Took a few weeks but I'm recovered and things goin really good thanks

That's good and I'm sure MonsterMaker is getting over his own health scare too.

Just now seen j did t update my workout other day. Woops . Hit legs today and finally got squat back up to an acceptable weight. I'm down at work so I'm gonna do this by memory as best as I can.

Ham curls
3×12/12/9

Squat(nausea hit like.mofo after these and never left but totally worth it imo)
315×8/6
225×10

Leg press
4 plates +10lb × 12/8(2 PLATES and a 100# plate)
No muscle round. Stomach said NO!!!

Smith mach Bulgarian split squat
20# added × 8/8/8
No cluster set due to nausea

Seated calves-
2×90lb to fail did t count reps

335b1488f760b9fe0bfcfcb8da2b8a1e.jpg
ab11b5019a0b025eb7e002360e9b1a4f.jpg
310f0325a62fb7daf048e8e02583455a.jpg

Just now seen j did t update my workout other day. Woops . Hit legs today and finally got squat back up to an acceptable weight. I'm down at work so I'm gonna do this by memory as best as I can.

Ham curls
3×12/12/9

Squat(nausea hit like.mofo after these and never left but totally worth it imo)
315×8/6
225×10

Leg press
4 plates +10lb × 12/8(2 PLATES and a 100# plate)
No muscle round. Stomach said NO!!!

Smith mach Bulgarian split squat
20# added × 8/8/8
No cluster set due to nausea

Seated calves-
2×90lb to fail did t count reps

335b1488f760b9fe0bfcfcb8da2b8a1e.jpg
ab11b5019a0b025eb7e002360e9b1a4f.jpg
310f0325a62fb7daf048e8e02583455a.jpg

Dam son getting some good vascularity coming in through the quads. Looking good man.

What you currently running?

Dam son getting some good vascularity coming in through the quads. Looking good man.

Nothing thats kicked in yet. But to answer ur question, itll be sust/npp/EQ. I did do a few shots of dhb few weeks ago just to review the pip questions but I wanted to hit a few baselines
190+lbs
Clean bloods(drawn today)
Strength baseline:
225+ Incline
315 squat reps
405+ deadlift reps
So took first shots today assuming bloods will be ok

Nothing thats kicked in yet. But to answer ur question, itll be sust/npp/EQ. I did do a few shots of dhb few weeks ago just to review the pip questions but I wanted to hit a few baselines
190+lbs
Clean bloods(drawn today)
Strength baseline:
225+ Incline
315 squat reps
405+ deadlift reps
So took first shots today assuming bloods will be ok

Nice Squat-Deads-Bench! I am slowly raising up this week. Still at low weight(). Sust/Npp/EQ are the three compounds that (supposedly are less harsh on hairline (btw), obviously I would get a ton of feedback telling me the opposite, but on paper(for what it’s worth). I had a question... Why not Test/Deca/EQ? Is it for the quicker boost w/Sust: Npp or are you gonna switch to the longer esters later. I understand a lot of guys say they get less water retention and that is why they do it. I found on bulk(for me) the Deca and long Test are so convenient as they come in 300-500mg/ml .
Again, no criticism whatsoever. I am just curious for other members/clients . Npp is the shit though! Stronger mg/mg but unique. Let me know if you are using any sports supps, peptides , or sarms also. Forgot to ask.

Max
#doingwell

Nice Squat-Deads-Bench! I am slowly raising up this week. Still at low weight(). Sust/Npp/EQ are the three compounds that (supposedly are less harsh on hairline (btw), obviously I would get a ton of feedback telling me the opposite, but on paper(for what it’s worth). I had a question... Why not Test/Deca/EQ? Is it for the quicker boost w/Sust: Npp or are you gonna switch to the longer esters later. I understand a lot of guys say they get less water retention and that is why they do it. I found on bulk(for me) the Deca and long Test are so convenient as they come in 300-500mg/ml .
Again, no criticism whatsoever. I am just curious for other members/clients . Npp is the shit though! Stronger mg/mg but unique. Let me know if you are using any sports supps, peptides , or sarms also. Forgot to ask.

Max
#doingwell
I choose npp for exactly the reasons you said. A, a quicker "hit"
B, I didn't used to believe it but short ester seems to provide a bit of a different look I prefer
C, gonna do my sust mom wed Fri so may as well do npp if gonna inject anyway
D, only peptide would be possibly some R slin pwo
Not a fan of high mg oils and prob just stick with npp all the way thru

Last edited:

Max
#doingwell
Shit I just lied to ya lol
Gh 4iu pm w/ t4 am(I think 25 is enough for that low of a dose

I choose npp for exactly the reasons you said. A, a quicker "hit"
B, I didn't used to believe it but short ester seems to provide a bit of a different look I prefer
C, gonna do my sust mom wed Fri so may as well do npp if gonna inject anyway
D, only peptide would be possibly some R slin pwo
Not a fan of high mg oils and prob just stick with npp all the way thru

Shit I just lied to ya lol
Gh 4iu pm w/ t4 am(I think 25 is enough for that low of a dose

Lmao! Hence using R slin (which will potentiate). . Mass kcals = mass gainz! (Pretty true , the quality is different for everyone) some get fat! Not U though

Change of plans. Coach wants me to wait till beginning of November to be surel foods gonna stay going down and get a blood dump. Bloods were perfect aside from slightly elevated rbc/hct

Back